Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 02-14-2008, 06:41 AM   #16
CezzaXV
OOOH! SHOCK TREATMENT!

Hmm...considering the mustard wig. Do you think it would work for Renge from Ouran Host Club?

http://animediet.net/wp-content/uplo...7/09/renge.jpg

Also, how much would shipping be to England? Postcode TQ13 9DS

Unread 02-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #17
kalajessta
Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CezzaXV View Post
Hmm...considering the mustard wig. Do you think it would work for Renge from Ouran Host Club?

http://animediet.net/wp-content/uplo...7/09/renge.jpg

Also, how much would shipping be to England? Postcode TQ13 9DS
The wig would be a total of $47.00 to ship it to England.

Benviolo (Romeo x Juliet); Guy Cecil - Hopeless Dreamer (Tales of the Abyss); Rossiu (Gurren-Lagann); Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh)

2008 Cons:
A and G Ohio, TekkoshoCon, Anime Central, Anime Expo, Otakon, Ikasu Con, Matsuri Con, Tsubasa Con, Youma Con, AnimeUSA
Unread 02-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #18
CezzaXV
OOOH! SHOCK TREATMENT!

Ooh, ouch.

I think I'll give it a miss then.
Unread 02-14-2008, 05:47 PM   #19
rainbow_dancer
cute :3 kawaii !!!

interested in the mustard color wig.

i can't really tell...but it seems like your into amphigory alot. so would you beable to tell me if that wig is a match to "gold coin #144" by chance???

if it is...shipping 55304, cheapest shipping please. ^^

Anime Detour: Rena.hack// ::::: Acen: anthy himemiya from revolutionary girl utena::: Acen:: Nico// love live.

Last edited by rainbow_dancer : 02-14-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Unread 02-14-2008, 05:53 PM   #20
kalajessta
Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_dancer View Post
interested in the mustard color wig.

i can't really tell...but it seems like your into amphigory alot. so would you beable to tell me if that wig is a match to "gold coin #144" by chance???

if it is...shipping 55304, cheapest shipping please. ^^
I'm not sure exactly and can't say. I'm not sure where this wig came from since it was originally was commissioned for me.

It will be a total of $27.00 with shipping.

Benviolo (Romeo x Juliet); Guy Cecil - Hopeless Dreamer (Tales of the Abyss); Rossiu (Gurren-Lagann); Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh)

2008 Cons:
A and G Ohio, TekkoshoCon, Anime Central, Anime Expo, Otakon, Ikasu Con, Matsuri Con, Tsubasa Con, Youma Con, AnimeUSA
Unread 02-15-2008, 04:56 PM   #21
kalajessta
Chevalier

The Rock Candy wig was sold. All other wigs are still up for sale.

2008 Cons:
Unread 02-15-2008, 05:03 PM   #22
GreyCat
Always in the background

How much for the 8$ blonde wig to zip code 19026?

Getting my fursona created for me, and unsure of any cosplays I will be creating.

I make furry mascot costumes. Please email me at Gettinfluzzy.com and check out Gettinfluzzy.webs.com for more pictures and info!
Unread 02-15-2008, 05:05 PM   #23
kalajessta
Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyCat View Post
How much for the 8$ blonde wig to zip code 19026?
It will be $15.00 total.

2008 Cons:
Unread 02-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #24
GreyCat
Always in the background

I'll have to pass.

Getting my fursona created for me, and unsure of any cosplays I will be creating.

I make furry mascot costumes. Please email me at Gettinfluzzy.com and check out Gettinfluzzy.webs.com for more pictures and info!
Unread 02-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #25
kalajessta
Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyCat View Post
I'll have to pass.
Alright, thanks though.

2008 Cons:
Unread 02-15-2008, 05:18 PM   #26
kalajessta
Chevalier

Changed several prices on the wigs.

2008 Cons:
Unread 02-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #27
rainbow_dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalajessta View Post
I'm not sure exactly and can't say. I'm not sure where this wig came from since it was originally was commissioned for me.

It will be a total of $27.00 with shipping.
aaah...i guess i'll have to pass too. its a lovely wig. ^^ its just i bought extensions to match #144 a couple of years ago but don't have the money for the #144 wig(now that i found the match). ^^ and probibly won't since i keep spending the money i save for it. XD if you lower the price ever PM me. lol. because it looks like a hella match but i can't spend that much if it isn't exact. ya know?

Anime Detour: Rena.hack// ::::: Acen: anthy himemiya from revolutionary girl utena::: Acen:: Nico// love live.
Unread 02-15-2008, 10:21 PM   #28
kalajessta
Chevalier

Quote:
aaah...i guess i'll have to pass too. its a lovely wig. ^^ its just i bought extensions to match #144 a couple of years ago but don't have the money for the #144 wig(now that i found the match). ^^ and probibly won't since i keep spending the money i save for it. XD if you lower the price ever PM me. lol. because it looks like a hella match but i can't spend that much if it isn't exact. ya know?
It's actually not that expensive. I paid 80 bucks originally for that wig to be commissioned (partially because I was young and a new cosplayer when I bought it...). I thought 20 bucks was reasonable for it being a few years old now.

2008 Cons:
Unread 02-16-2008, 10:03 AM   #29
rainbow_dancer

lol. it is totally reasonable. but not if i paied like 3.00 a pack for extensions. --being a new cosplayer not knowing you should buy your wig first-- lol. and i've bought 2 wigs already that looked like a match but wasn't a match. but good luck!!!

Unread 02-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #30
kalajessta
Chevalier

Quote:
lol. it is totally reasonable. but not if i paied like 3.00 a pack for extensions. --being a new cosplayer not knowing you should buy your wig first-- lol. and i've bought 2 wigs already that looked like a match but wasn't a match. but good luck!!!
Yeah, that's understandable. But thanks~! Hopefully it will go to a good home. I just hate having it sit here and not getting any use out of it.

2008 Cons: