Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 02-22-2008, 12:09 AM   #1
Infernoman
Hot as Hell

Org XIII coats for sale

ok long story short I have had these coats for a while now (from a planned gathering that never went through) and would like to sell them off. these are still brand new coat never worn. This is the basic outfit...none of the details (as shown from the games and art) are added...so anything you'd prefer to change you're more than free to.

Price is 100 (I know not cheap but it's not set in stone...so I can negotiate) and shipping will vary on how sson you need it and where I'm shipping to

2 female coats fits up to bust:97, waist: 76; hips: 102cm and the ones for guys are fits up to 110cm chest, 94cm waist, 112cm hips

height at longest fits female 5'5" (without dragging) and 5'9" for male

pictures here

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1...oatsidemz2.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4...atfrontyg1.jpg

there's 3-5 coats (depending on whether or not those already interested reply back with a definite answer)

PM me for any other Questions and if you're interested in purchase

edit - with the advent of ebay and other people selling the coats for cheaper, I guess I'll have to lower my price to get these sold off...I just want them gone...100 is the current price

Unknown/on Hiatus until further notice...

Last edited by Infernoman : 02-22-2008 at 02:27 PM.

Unread 02-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #2
GreyCat
Always in the background

I don't understand the height thing: height at longest fits female 5'5" (without dragging) and 5'9" for male

What is the difference between the male and female?

Getting my fursona created for me, and unsure of any cosplays I will be creating.

I make furry mascot costumes. Please email me at Gettinfluzzy.com and check out Gettinfluzzy.webs.com for more pictures and info!
Unread 02-22-2008, 12:46 AM   #3
Roxas_XIII
lookin 4 my other half

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyCat View Post
I don't understand the height thing: height at longest fits female 5'5" (without dragging) and 5'9" for male

With coats and robes, the height matters the most for how far down the coat will go, before it drags against the floor when you walk.

Aside from that, I am interested in the male coat. 2 questions:
1) Each coat is 125, right?
2) What is the material, and can it possibly be extended around(like, can material be added to it)?
Unread 02-22-2008, 11:53 AM   #4
Ray-chan
cosplay = endurance sport

You can actually order very nice new coats from eBay that WITH shipping included are cheaper than that price and they will make them custom to your body size and measurements. For that reason I think you might have some trouble selling them at that price (even negotiated a little) unless someone was desperate for a last minute coat (the eBay ones take about 2 calendar weeks). You might try lowering it to get a little more interest perhaps?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=005
I own this one, it's gorgeous, custom made, arrived in 2 calendar weeks and only cost $122 for the coat and shipping combined.

Anime USA 2011:
England (Hetalia)
America (Hetalia)
Russia (Hetalia)
Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
Riku (Kingdom Hearts II)
Link (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)

I write Hetalia fanfiction for adults: http://arcadiaeclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/26734260
Unread 02-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
Infernoman
Hot as Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyCat View Post

female have a more fitted curve where the waist and chest is as opposed to the male design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray-chan View Post
You can actually order very nice new coats from eBay that WITH shipping included are cheaper than that price and they will make them custom to your body size and measurements. For that reason I think you might have some trouble selling them at that price (even negotiated a little) unless someone was desperate for a last minute coat (the eBay ones take about 2 calendar weeks). You might try lowering it to get a little more interest perhaps?

I own this one, it's gorgeous, custom made, arrived in 2 calendar weeks and only cost $122 for the coat and shipping combined.
*sigh* I'm selling these while losing money as it is...guess lowering it a bit wouldn't be asking too much...

Unread 02-22-2008, 03:35 PM   #6
KittyCanuck
Ph.D. in Horribleness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernoman View Post
*sigh* I'm selling these while losing money as it is...guess lowering it a bit wouldn't be asking too much...
Don't sell them at a loss.
Take pride in the fact that your coats aren't made by overseas labour!

<---- I'm the dinosaur, not the dude.
Unread 02-22-2008, 09:04 PM   #7
Infernoman
Hot as Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taipa View Post
Don't sell them at a loss.
Take pride in the fact that your coats aren't made by overseas labour!
heh thanks for that word of encouragement. well I just also think about what is a fair price.

also I'll add more here as I thought about it would make sense to mention

material is synthetic leather (pleather) and inside it's fully lined with lining fabric (similar to what a jacket has)

the material cannot be extended. fabric is stretchy though

Last edited by Infernoman : 02-22-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Unread 02-23-2008, 01:23 AM   #8
GreyCat
Always in the background

[quote=Infernoman;2294987]female have a more fitted curve where the waist and chest is as opposed to the male design[quote]Ok, I thought as much but wasn't sure.

Will you be adding the beading and the dangly parts on the ends?

Getting my fursona created for me, and unsure of any cosplays I will be creating.

I make furry mascot costumes. Please email me at Gettinfluzzy.com and check out Gettinfluzzy.webs.com for more pictures and info!
Unread 02-26-2008, 09:57 PM   #9
Infernoman
Hot as Hell

[quote=GreyCat;2295776][quote=Infernoman;2294987]female have a more fitted curve where the waist and chest is as opposed to the male design
Quote:
Ok, I thought as much but wasn't sure.

Will you be adding the beading and the dangly parts on the ends?
the coats will come as they are in the picture. any other questions PM me and let me know if you are interested!

Unread 02-27-2008, 03:01 AM   #10
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray-chan View Post

Don't you think it's a little inconsiderate to post something like that in someone else's thread? I'm pretty sure most people already know about eBay. And on that note, if you got a jacket from eBay, it's not costume made...it's mass produced with a few minor fitting tweak, if any.