Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Kingdom Hearts

Closed Thread
Unread 02-27-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
Illexxxi
Just beat it!

Question Organization XIII Cloak tutorial?

Hehe..I know I put an Ad on the marketplace for one, but just in case that falls through..

Does anyone know of a good tutorial to help me make an Orgy XIII cloak or is willing to help me and go through step by step with me to make said cloak? I have all the time I need [since it's for Otakon '08, Possibly Jacon in May], so any and all helps/links to tutorials will be appreciated.

Thanks guys! [And sorry if there's a thread like this or whatever]

Planned Cons
JACON 2009||MetroCon 2009||MegaCon 2009 [Sat-Sun]

'09 Cosplays
Mail 'Matt' Jeevas[/color] [Death Note]: 100%||Roxas [Original Character]: 100%||Secret Cosplay: 0% [Planned]||

Unread 02-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
Quamara

When I made a Organization XIII cloak, I used a Simplicity pattern #5840 ( http://www.simplicity.com/dv1_v4.cfm?design=5840 ) it is a jedi pattern, but I think it worked well.

The only thing that I really did differntly was to round off the back side of the hood, you do not want a pointy hood. You may also want to make the hood bigger so that it will fall over part of your face, the best way to so this is to make it taller, but don't change the size of the neck it will make it harder to attach to the rest of the garment.

You will also need to add a zipper up the front, the pattern only calls for a closure at the neck.

I also added horsehair braid to the bottom so that it would look a little stiffer around the bottom.

Other than that I think is was just the one from the pattern, the only other thing that I will say about this pattern was that if you are very tall I would recomend that you add lenght to the sleeves and bottom, I have trouble with most of the patterns being to short.

Message me if you have any questions.

Kirisame Marisa Touhou Project (for Me)
Alice Touhou Touhou Project (for my sister)
Alice in Wonderland Waloli
Unread 02-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #3
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

This topic has been beaten to death, if you have used Search button at the top of the forum you would have found this.

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...ight=org.+XIII

Unplugged Expo
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North (Nehelenia)
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!
Unread 05-02-2010, 11:21 PM   #4
mimi kayuko

Does any one have an organization13 coat that I can have and hope the price is not that expensive

Mall of Georgia ill be naruto

Dragoncon ill be my Pirates of The Caribbean oc and ill be my Avatar the movie Na'vi oc

WILL U PLEASE COMMISSION ME ON DEVIANT ART.COM...
Unread 05-02-2010, 11:22 PM   #5
mimi kayuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quamara View Post
When I made a Organization XIII cloak, I used a Simplicity pattern #5840 ( http://www.simplicity.com/dv1_v4.cfm?design=5840 ) it is a jedi pattern, but I think it worked well.

The only thing that I really did differntly was to round off the back side of the hood, you do not want a pointy hood. You may also want to make the hood bigger so that it will fall over part of your face, the best way to so this is to make it taller, but don't change the size of the neck it will make it harder to attach to the rest of the garment.

You will also need to add a zipper up the front, the pattern only calls for a closure at the neck.

I also added horsehair braid to the bottom so that it would look a little stiffer around the bottom.

Other than that I think is was just the one from the pattern, the only other thing that I will say about this pattern was that if you are very tall I would recomend that you add lenght to the sleeves and bottom, I have trouble with most of the patterns being to short.

Message me if you have any questions.

Page can not be found

Mall of Georgia ill be naruto

Dragoncon ill be my Pirates of The Caribbean oc and ill be my Avatar the movie Na'vi oc

WILL U PLEASE COMMISSION ME ON DEVIANT ART.COM...
Unread 05-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #6
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi kayuko View Post
Does any one have an organization13 coat that I can have and hope the price is not that expensive
Try the marketplace.

https://www.facebook.com/ChergnomebylProps
Closed Thread