Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-15-2010, 11:15 PM   #31
Lightane
a curious fool

have i already posted here? *thinks* there are too many forums xD

i'm a southern CO cosplayer! i'm also in this KHCO group thingy. but i'm not strictly a KH cosplayer hehe

pssst hi Rae haha
Lightane is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #32
Kane178

So I just made an account after I googled "Fort Collins cosplay"...Obviously I live in Fort Collins and I'm just trying to find some people in the area with similar interests. I don't necessarily cosplay at the moment but I think it is pretty cool and am trying to get into it.
Kane178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #33
Hammiekia
Magical Hamster Lady

Lightane~
I just joined KHCO! I'm going to be working on a Demyx outfit. >w>
Hammiekia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #34
RaeWolfDemon
Resident Riku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane178 View Post
So I just made an account after I googled "Fort Collins cosplay"...Obviously I live in Fort Collins and I'm just trying to find some people in the area with similar interests. I don't necessarily cosplay at the moment but I think it is pretty cool and am trying to get into it.
thats cool! I know of one cosplayer in foco.. he does the most awesome daft punk cosplays like he casts their helmets and stuff! Its pretty cool.. oh and welcome to the cosplay world.. its by far the nerdiest group of people you've ever met but we're awesome

~Cosplays~ 2010

School Boy KH Riku (60%)
Halloween Town Riku (20%)
KH2 Organization Riku (50%)

Cons:
NDK 2010:
Anime Wasabi 2011
possibly more

RaeWolfDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #35
ikari mitsuo
the drunken turk of doom.

*raises hand* I'm another Fort Collins cosplayer.
The name's Tory, I make all my own costumes, and have been doing do for about.....*counts on fingers* Four-ish years now? I think My first con was NDK '07.

I love the idea of your KHCO. Would you like another member? If you don't have him already. I've been planning on doing both Luxord and Xigbar.
~NDK '11

--->Upcoming costumes<---
Succession!Prussia-Hetalia
Frederic Chopin- Eternal Sonata
Denmark-Hetalia
Curio-RomeoxJuliet
ikari mitsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #36
SailorSaturn92

Hey everyone im just starting to cosplay this year i live in Aurora and would love to find some people into the same stuff as me to hang out with also i am going to Ndk this year
SailorSaturn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #37
kikiza

In Clifton

I live in Clifton Colorado, I wanna start cosplaying so bad. I am a little chubby but I have the face for it. Usually my skin is nice, though it has broken out a lot lately D;
I save all my money so soon I can start, though I lack a sewing machine. ^^
kikiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 01:52 AM   #38
kikiza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Genius View Post
all colorado cosplayers are always on the other side of the mountains from me!
I'm in grand junction ;o;

oh...kingdom hearts CO? I'm going to be making Axel soon n.n
I wanna cosplay as Roxas so bad! I live in Clifton~ I haven't started cosplaying. But I wanna find people who do to, make a group maybe, have fun~
kikiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #39
zer0xi0n1o1

wanna meet up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRofocale View Post
I would love to hang out, I'm a bit new to cosplay, but the main reason I am posting is that I am considering becoming a photographer. If anyone would be interested in meeting at a park or wherever you or a group of friends would like to shoot, then that would be awesome. I live in Longmont and I don't have a car, but I would be willing to take the bus to wherever. I also don't know how to photoshop, so the pictures would be all natural (but free, obviously). Thanks for your time.
i am so needing a phootographer for my cosplay pix we r RABAK i'm the founder call me zero well i'm autumn any way i live in loveland and it's very easy to get down there and up here so if you want to meet up some time over the summer pplz email me ryu.suo@gmail.com hoep we can b cosplay nerd pals
zer0xi0n1o1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #40
zer0xi0n1o1

yay sumone near me>.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neshama View Post
I go to school in Ft. Collins and have come a long way in the costuming area. If you want any pointers i'd be happy to help!

And yay for CO cosplayers! I'm super excited for NDK
hey i live in loveland wats up i hav about hmm...... i'd say 4-6 cosplayers here in a group but we r needing help with costumes oh and i want you to join we're rabak but we really want u to join the more the marrier
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:01 PM   #41
zer0xi0n1o1

>.< yay u live near me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikari mitsuo View Post
*raises hand* I'm another Fort Collins cosplayer.
The name's Tory, I make all my own costumes, and have been doing do for about.....*counts on fingers* Four-ish years now? I think My first con was NDK '07.

I love the idea of your KHCO. Would you like another member? If you don't have him already. I've been planning on doing both Luxord and Xigbar.
hi'z i'm zero i',m the founder of rabak we hav 4-6 cosplayers at the moment we hav onli cosplayd death nore i am gettin a job jus for cosplay outfits. n i am wanting you to join we perform at NDK wel i go no one else in the group can afford going so maybe we can meet up n head down there together
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #42
zer0xi0n1o1

hiyas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane178 View Post
i'm zero n a girl n i am the founder of a cosplay group in loiveland co. yay for northern colorado cosplaers lol so i hav 4-6 cosplayers n am wondering if u wanna meet up with us and cosplay or jus at like an all time spaz8guilty as charged8-raises hand- i am one so yeps we cosplay death note currently but i am working on buying cosplay outfits from my job at the moment jus needta find one lol wel post bac n tell me if u r intersted
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #43
zer0xi0n1o1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRofocale View Post
I would love to hang out, I'm a bit new to cosplay, but the main reason I am posting is that I am considering becoming a photographer. If anyone would be interested in meeting at a park or wherever you or a group of friends would like to shoot, then that would be awesome. I live in Longmont and I don't have a car, but I would be willing to take the bus to wherever. I also don't know how to photoshop, so the pictures would be all natural (but free, obviously). Thanks for your time.
heys i'm zero n the founder of rabak i am oulling together a northern CO. cosplay group i hav 4-6 kids from my skool already n hav askd 3 others i live in loveland CO. which isnt tht far from longmont. we need a photographer n your skills intrege me i was hopeing u wld be our main photographer for all the pictures since i hav no backround in handleing a camer. i hope u post bac soon n join rabak i'm planning on changing the name soon n need ideas tell me if u hav any clues
Unread 05-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #44
ikari mitsuo
the drunken turk of doom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0xi0n1o1 View Post
hi'z i'm zero i',m the founder of rabak we hav 4-6 cosplayers at the moment we hav onli cosplayd death nore i am gettin a job jus for cosplay outfits. n i am wanting you to join we perform at NDK wel i go no one else in the group can afford going so maybe we can meet up n head down there together
*laughs* Hiya.
As much as I would love to preform at NDK again (If you went two years, ago, we did a twewy skit. Wanted to kill our Neku.)But I'm going to a convention the weekend before, and will only be at NDK on sunday, as either Stocking or Denmark.
But, if you're in loveland, I have no problems helping out with new costumes and such~ I'm quite good at sewing and do a lot of commissions anyways.
~NDK '11

--->Upcoming costumes<---
Succession!Prussia-Hetalia
Frederic Chopin- Eternal Sonata
Denmark-Hetalia
Curio-RomeoxJuliet
ikari mitsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2011, 05:39 PM   #45
KnightJeran
Calling Major Tom

Any Denver cosplayers? I'm attending the University of Denver this year 2011-12 so I'm lookin for cosplayers!

2013: Dean Winchester/Castiel/Sherlock/Kitty Riley/Rainbow Dash/Spike/Timmy Turner/Canada/Fai/Kraehe

My Cosplays +++ My Cosplay DeviantArt +++ My Art DeviantArt +++ My Marketplace Ads
KnightJeran is offline   Reply With Quote