Go Back   Cosplay.com > Usergroup Forums > Usergroup Discussion and Recruitment

Closed Thread
Unread 03-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #1
Hikari_chan56
so wat bout dem mudkipz?1

Cosplay Get-Together in Tuscaloosa, AL!

Helllooooooooo cosplayers of the south!! On March 29, in Tuscaloosa, AL, there's a mini Japanese festival in McFarland Mall. It has live performances showing Japanese culture and there are plenty of booths that have exciting things to do with Japan ^.^ Everyyear, I see a couple of cosplayers (I'm one of them <3) and I was hoping that this year, it could turn into a photoshoot! If anyone is interested, you could post here or send me a PM! I'll be glad to give you more details and give directions if needed.

Thanks! Remember--cosplaying is always more fun when you can share it with others.

Unread 03-22-2008, 01:22 AM   #2
i-shinigami
Destroyer of worlds

I'm going to try but I have to work that night and have a test the monday after.

Peach State Cosplay Society

Ooh Shiny Cosplay Group!
Unread 03-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #3
Hikari_chan56

Okie dokie but Seth told me that you guys were going to celebrate his birthday on that day or something.
Unread 03-23-2008, 12:54 AM   #4
i-shinigami
Destroyer of worlds

yeah, his mother's coming down that weekend for his birthday (We're both working on his birthday so we're having to reschedule for that.) and sunday I have a bridal tea to go to. Trying to find study time in there, too.

Ooh Shiny Cosplay Group!
Unread 03-26-2008, 09:27 PM   #5
Hikari_chan56

Yikes >.< Well, good luck with it all! I hope Seth has a good birthday ^-^ I think only one other person is coming to the photoshoot so you won't be missing much! Lol
Unread 03-26-2008, 10:01 PM   #6
i-shinigami
Destroyer of worlds

Remembered I have an art project due that week that I haven't started on yet. I'm going to be pressed for time the next few days. So yeah, no chance on making it--have 5 art galleries I have to go to saturday before work.

Ooh Shiny Cosplay Group!
Unread 03-28-2008, 03:08 PM   #7
Hikari_chan56

Double yikes >.< The photoshoot is pretty much cancelled. I think only me and Scarecrowcat will be there cosplaying
Unread 03-30-2008, 03:01 AM   #8
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

Please post future gatherings in Member Events and Gatherings instead of the Usergroup Discussion forum. Thanks! If this gathering is still happening, please make a new thread for it there instead.

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: Anime Los Angeles (January 9-11)
Closed Thread