Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Pokemon

Unread 11-03-2016, 03:13 AM   #1
Tojoko

Aether Employee Cosplay

Hi everyone! Not sure if this is the right place to post and ask for help for cosplays. If not directions to the correct thread would be vastly appreciated.

My wife and I would like to try and cosplay as Aether Foundation Employees, and haven't really seen a whole lot in the way of other people that have done it yet. Pic below for reference:

First what would be the best suggested clothing to create the main body suits out of? I've looked at coveralls but those almost always have an open neck instead of the collar like the employees have. (Would this pattern work if modified? http://cosplay.mccall.com/k3389-prod...p?page_id=5760)

Next what kind of hat are they wearing? It looks a bit like a newboys cap, but it's not quite right.

Also is there any reasonable way to find/modify shoes like that? I've noticed Pokemon characters tend to sport some ridiculous footwear.

Another thing, what's the best way to make the thigh strap/bag for the female version work?

Finally where can we find white single flap bags like that? Most bags of that type are dark colors or camo.

Any and all help is vastly appreciated. And are there any other forums I should be posting this too? Within Cosplay.com or otherwise?
Tojoko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-13-2017, 04:15 PM   #2
Blackjack Gabbi
Merely a Collector

The shoes are very 1990s. Try looking for "high tops".
The hats, I think newsboy caps would work.
Blackjack Gabbi is offline   Reply With Quote