Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Pokemon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 99 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #3346
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LluviaSarcasm View Post
I've actually designed a couple of gijinkas myself as well. Most of them drawn so badly that I never intended to show them to anyone. q__q;;
This year I want to make a Musharna gijinka cosplay for gamescom in August, and made a quick sketch of thr basic design I thought of. >klick<

I'm also pretty set on cosplaying a Deino gijinka of mine sometime. I'd probably add some other details to the design though, like white screen lenses, since Deinos don't have eyes, bruises and maybe my fx fangs.^^
Neat *-* From the two designs you linked I'm sure you're designs couldn't be all bad.
They couldn't be much worse than mine /shot.

Oh, and my Darkrai gijinka...

base used.

2014 Cosplay(s): Shinx Gijinka (Shiny Version) [Pokémon] - 100%

2014 Conventions: | KnightroKon | Anime Festival Orlando / Mythicon? | Holiday Matsuri |

deviantART: AnimeLuxray25
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-16-2013, 12:41 AM   #3347
Undertaker^^
Ghost Type Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLuxray25 View Post
Neat *-* From the two designs you linked I'm sure you're designs couldn't be all bad.
They couldn't be much worse than mine /shot.

Oh, and my Darkrai gijinka...

base used.
Like what you did with the darkrai gijinka, looks awesome! ^^

-Youmacon 2014-
Mega Banette Gijinka ( Pokemon )
Enderman Gijinka ( Minecraft )

Undertaker^^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 06:57 AM   #3348
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

Thanks! I only need to add a few final touches

2014 Conventions: | KnightroKon | Anime Festival Orlando / Mythicon? | Holiday Matsuri |

Unread 06-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #3349
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

I've been wanting to make a swimmable cosplay because so many cons I go to are in hotels that have not only pools but water parks. I figured gijinka of a water type would be the best way to go there.

First I figured Vaporeon but I just kept searching gijinka designs for water types and I found this design for Ducklett. Clearly the artist was going for a ballet theme but it could easily be adapted to a swimsuit and it's just so adorable.

Tokyo in Tulsa: Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - fem!Haru Nanase (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) - fem!France (Hetalia)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #3350
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

Made this like a week ago: http://i43.tinypic.com/2vwv7ep.jpg A Pichu Gijinka!~ I like how it turned out but I don't know if I like it enough to add to my plans.

Unread 07-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #3351
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!

Oh that Pichu is so adorable! <3 I've been wanting to cosplay a Gijinka for a while now but I wasn't sure when I'd do it. I'm gonna try and shoot for it next year. :'D

Where I'm Heading Next!
Vox Reax Tour (August 16)
Miku Expo (October 11)

Wearing at Vox Reax Tour
Hanji Zoe (Attack on Titan)

"With our powers combined we are cosplayers!"
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 11:53 AM   #3352
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiChama View Post
Oh that Pichu is so adorable! <3 I've been wanting to cosplay a Gijinka for a while now but I wasn't sure when I'd do it. I'm gonna try and shoot for it next year. :'D
Thanks! I recently gave that design some revisions, though. But I still like how the previous design turned out. Here it is --->http://i44.tinypic.com/2i7r1xt.png

And you should go for it when you get the chance!

Unread 07-12-2013, 02:31 PM   #3353
Yujin

I just ordered my wig for a Espeon gijinka! ^__^ I'm toning it down and just having ears/wig/forehead jewel along with a purple yukata. No tail though. >_<; Purple is my favorite color so everything works out. |D
Yujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #3354
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yujin View Post
I just ordered my wig for a Espeon gijinka! ^__^ I'm toning it down and just having ears/wig/forehead jewel along with a purple yukata. No tail though. >_<; Purple is my favorite color so everything works out. |D
Nice! Where did you get the wig from? What does it look like?

Unread 07-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #3355
Yujin

Quote:
Nice! Where did you get the wig from? What does it look like?
The wig is just a standard lavender wig, I bought espeon ears separately. :K If I had more mobility (can't drive myself anywhere lol) I might have attempted to make the ears myself but at this point in the game it wasn't wise for me to. u.u

This is the wig I bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/160987198323... 4.m1439.l2649

I buy from eBay a lot but am still pretty hesitant to do so; my friend who cosplays a lot said this should be fine, however. I'm not planning on styling it or anything so don't need very high heat resistance or anything. xD; It's a little on the light side and the ears I bought are probably darker, but the wig matches my yukata and the obi is a dark purple, so I figured it would balance out. :# /crosses fingers
Otakon '09, '13
Katsucon '11, '14 - prereg'd for '14
OmegaCon '13
Unread 07-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #3356
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

Quote:
The wig is just a standard lavender wig, I bought espeon ears separately. :K If I had more mobility (can't drive myself anywhere lol) I might have attempted to make the ears myself but at this point in the game it wasn't wise for me to. u.u

This is the wig I bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/160987198323... 4.m1439.l2649

I buy from eBay a lot but am still pretty hesitant to do so; my friend who cosplays a lot said this should be fine, however. I'm not planning on styling it or anything so don't need very high heat resistance or anything. xD; It's a little on the light side and the ears I bought are probably darker, but the wig matches my yukata and the obi is a dark purple, so I figured it would balance out. :# /crosses fingers
It looks great! $18 is a good price. The wig I need for my Jolteon cosplay is $25, and the shipping will probably make it $27... =_=

Unread 07-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #3357
Yujin

Quote:
It looks great! $18 is a good price. The wig I need for my Jolteon cosplay is $25, and the shipping will probably make it $27... =_=
Yeah, if it looks just like it does in the pic, I'll be pretty satisfied lol. xP Although a bit of lack of foresight on my part, I'm not sure if my forehead jewel will be really visible depending on how far the bangs sit. :c Will have to deal with that when the time comes.

D: Dang, lots of spikes to protect? I'm not going to lie, I do take into account pricing/expenses when I decided what to cosplay. ;__;
Otakon '09, '13
OmegaCon '13
Unread 07-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #3358
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

Quote:
Yeah, if it looks just like it does in the pic, I'll be pretty satisfied lol. xP Although a bit of lack of foresight on my part, I'm not sure if my forehead jewel will be really visible depending on how far the bangs sit. :c Will have to deal with that when the time comes.

D: Dang, lots of spikes to protect? I'm not going to lie, I do take into account pricing/expenses when I decided what to cosplay. ;__;
It looks like this. Luckily, I've saved up $23 for this wig and my mom said she'll pay the rest but I'm worried it's going to be so hard to manage when it comes. ;w; It'll be my first long wig.

Unread 07-17-2013, 10:33 AM   #3359
Yujin

Quote:
It looks like this. Luckily, I've saved up $23 for this wig and my mom said she'll pay the rest but I'm worried it's going to be so hard to manage when it comes. ;w; It'll be my first long wig.
Wow so long *_* Best of luck keeping it untangled, I heard long wigs are awful to keep nice and straight Dx

Are you gonna style it or just leave it as is?
Otakon '09, '13
OmegaCon '13
Unread 07-17-2013, 04:38 PM   #3360
solstis
Cat-dragon , Cosplayer

I'm trying to decide on another way to do my Eevee collar before Otakon in .... 27 days (or something like that) I misplaced my first one and for some reason can't remember how I made it >_<;;;;;

@AnimeLuxray25
and I'll add As for Long wigs, my Shiny Shaymin wig is my longest wig I think. It didn't get tangled when i was wearing it. I'm unsure if it is because it's an "excellent wig" or because I'm really careful how I move. I also store mine right back in the bag it cam in. You are really Lucky that your Mom is helping you pay
... And to answer that question "Yes I live here and have nothing better to do "
Next Convention: Otakon

Thursday Peach Maki
Friday AM -Noibat PM- Some vocaloid >_<;
Saturday AM Luna (Sailor moon) Human PM - Neko ninja ?
SATURDAY August 9th is international Casual Lolita Day!
Sunday Casual Lolita

postponed WIP
Makoto - Street Fighter
Felicia - darkstalkers yes I want to try again
solstis is offline   Reply With Quote