Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 397 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 07-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #15406
Vaults

@Swain: XD I found that I liked the result, but it just matters on what you personally like~
I just gotta save enough money and have somewhere to stay XD Otherwise I can't go.
Vaults is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-19-2010, 11:54 PM   #15407
swainboW
Nii-sama~!

Vaults; I think if I bother my family about it enough. And do good in school. (and pray to god have a job by then). I think they'll let me since I plan on asking for the trip for my 18th bday.

Lesson: I don't think working on cosplay at 1am is the best idea if it's noisy work. Like cutting/sanding/sawing the bottom parts of a bowl off while trying to avoid taking off any fingers OTL;;;
Hibari Kyoya, Jumpsuitbari, Lelouch Lamperouge, Naoto Shirogane, Kagamine Len, Romario, Kagamine Mikuo/Kaito, School!Uni, Y!Squalo, Watanuki Kimihiro, Dream!Mukuro, Dream!Chrome, Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, GAR!Simon, Orihara Izaya, Kohta Hirano, ELR!Gumi, Black*Matagi, N Harmonia

dA FB
swainboW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2010, 12:10 AM   #15408
Maneki_Neko14
バナナ

@Vaults: D: you might not get to go?! how saaaaaaaaad T_T and I wanted to hang out with you too... -cries in emo corner-

@Swainy: XDD yush, I need to start on mine, but I dont wanna try and fit my 6 foot PVC pipe into Trina's tiny car >> (got it cut long just in case)
I need to have it cut down.... and the hot glue gun thing is a really good idea 8D thanks Vaultsy <3

rawr I'm up to ch. 200 nao
I lurve Spanner XD
Planned: Legolas Greenleaf|Aragorn|Claude Faustus|JBF Boy|Shizuo Heiwajima

Finished|WIP|Not Started

plans will probably change C:
Current Fandom = Lord of the Rings

Stalk Me?
dA|FB|Cure|YT|Twitt.
Maneki_Neko14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2010, 12:17 AM   #15409
swainboW
Nii-sama~!

Maneki; LOL my PVC is like... 5 foot I think (I measured it back when I started because me and Justin were talking about Oyaji being shorter) I'd like to find something so I could detach the PVC and screw it together (which I know you can do using dowels. But I've got PVC for freee)

ITAIIIII ;A ;
The knife slipped and slashed my thumb ,>3<,
I'm done making noise/shedding blood for tonight LOL
I'll resume tomorrow though

Spanner=<3
Hibari Kyoya, Jumpsuitbari, Lelouch Lamperouge, Naoto Shirogane, Kagamine Len, Romario, Kagamine Mikuo/Kaito, School!Uni, Y!Squalo, Watanuki Kimihiro, Dream!Mukuro, Dream!Chrome, Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, GAR!Simon, Orihara Izaya, Kohta Hirano, ELR!Gumi, Black*Matagi, N Harmonia

dA FB
Unread 07-20-2010, 12:30 AM   #15410
Vaults

@Swain: Yeah, I asked for SC this year as my 16th birthday present~ I wish I have known someone there so I wouldn't have been lonely all weekend ;~;

@Maneki: I have a good feeling I'll be able to go, as I was able to save up $800 before the con, I should be able to do it again! I just gotta stay with someone as my parents don't wanna accompany me anymore just so I can go to a con 8D
I wanna hang out with you too!

@Trident: No problem Maneki~
As for the height of my trident, when I made mine it was 1 foot taller then me...so it would have to be 6'5", including the top spike. That was a year ago, I grew 1.5" 8D!
Unread 07-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #15411
Maneki_Neko14
バナナ

@Swainy: awesome XD free PVC is always a good thing (is using dowels) I have all my materials but I lack the will to work on something I wont need till April of next year........
D'X take care of yourself BAKA -mommyikamode- make sure it doesnt get infected
oyasumi, love~

@Vaultsy: If you need to room with someone, I'll happily let you room with me (kufufu?) XD if I made my tridant a foot taller than me..... 6'7".... so I could probably work with what I have? IDK I'll make the top part FIRST and judge accordingly XP

ended up getting to chapter 215 today, more tomorrow, but for now: I need sleep ^^
oyasumi nasai~

Finished|WIP|Not Started

Stalk Me?
dA|FB|Cure|YT|Twitt.

Last edited by Maneki_Neko14 : 07-20-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Unread 07-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #15412
Vaults

@Maneki: 8D Woo! Of course I still don't know if I'll be able to go yet, so hopefully I can take your offer when it gets closer to SC(and you still want to let me room :P)! I think my trident pole was as tall as I was, and the spike was the extra foot. I can't remember exactly as it been a year :P

Now to you 83 more chapters to go!
Unread 07-20-2010, 12:10 PM   #15413
KarmaxCore
LOLOMGWUT.

murrr. Otakon in ten dayyss. I have all of Lambo's stuff minus his wig and horn, but my friend wants me to be Prince Bel... I sort of fell out of Hitman (it takes a long time for it to get anywhere... ;__; ) but it is still one of my fave series ever can't wait to see everyone at Otaaaa

Check out my cosplay group <3 Vunderbra!Cosplay and our youtube. Vunder!Bra
KarmaxCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #15414
swainboW
Nii-sama~!

Vaults; -will/would be rooming with Maneki- (shoot, if my/her plan goes as...planned.. I'll be living with her LOL)

Trident;... I haven't measured mine with the spikes.. I think it's like... exactly my height with it (my spiketop thing slides over the pvc some)
LOL I only got motivated to make it after I found the PVC in my yard (shoot I also made new tonfas from PVC I found/stole from my mom XD) Plus I've got a Mukuro wig.. SO WHY NOOOT |D

dA FB
Unread 07-20-2010, 05:31 PM   #15415
Maneki_Neko14
バナナ

@Vaults: sure :3 whatever works lolz
yeah I be needing to work on mine, I just have 0 motivation at the moment XD I will eventually//shot

@Karma: harro~ I wont be attending Otakon, but have fun with the people who are XDDD

@Swainy: kufufu |3 you must come live with meeeee
blech, I'm hoping my mom 'gets' my hints towards a Mukuro wig for my b-day XD I think she did, but then again, shes kinda hard to understand >.<

up to chapter 230 ^^ only 68 more to go~

Finished|WIP|Not Started

Stalk Me?
dA|FB|Cure|YT|Twitt.
Unread 07-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #15416
swainboW
Nii-sama~!

Maneki; Yush. I must. -going to check and see if they made any changes to the school calendar for this year (mom said something about how the whole state is mad about how the month of April is set up LOL)-
:sends motivation:
...I'll send some motivation in my next letter fufufu
I <3 your new pic lol =D

CUTTING MY LAST BOWL WOOO
I'm actually liking these two bowls better for masks than the other one.
There are slightly flatter on the bottoms since I cut the trim-edge-things off (what I was doing last night that led to my thumb injury LOL)

EDIT: finished my bowls. Waiting for paper mache to dry//
AND TRYING TO MAKE JUSTIN COSPLAY KIKYOU FOR ME

dA FB

Last edited by swainboW : 07-20-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Unread 07-20-2010, 11:48 PM   #15417
Maneki_Neko14
バナナ

@Swainy: XDDD nuuuuu you must live with me, so we can be proper lovers *gloms on* o3o
X3
and arigatou~ I needed a new pic, this one is cute so bleh
0v0 what kiiiiiiind of motivation??? -peersintoyoursoul-

yaaaaaaay the evil paper mache-ing is done |D *throws confetti*

reborn re-reading// no update, was on a date with Sarah (lolnotreally, we basically just hung out and ate all of Border's cafe's food and chatted for about 5 hours) shes really awesome 83and just moved up here from San Diego, fufufu I has stoleded her from you cali-folk~~~

Finished|WIP|Not Started

Stalk Me?
dA|FB|Cure|YT|Twitt.
Unread 07-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #15418
swainboW
Nii-sama~!

Maneki; I knowsss!! I want to live with youuuu~
:strips: this good enough motivation for youu ;D

Yes. I'm hoping it's done LOL (I ran out today anywaysss SOOOO XD)

YATTAA! I GOT MAI BIFFLES JUSTIN TO BE KIKYOU FOR MEEE :3 <3

dA FB
Unread 07-21-2010, 12:46 AM   #15419
Vaults

@Swain: 8D Woo! If I go I'll be able to see you too <3 This Canadian here is too lonely being a sole KHR lover ;~;

@Maneki: 8D Now I really wanna make sure I can go to SC! So I can do another Reborn cosplay :<
Unread 07-21-2010, 01:54 AM   #15420
Maneki_Neko14
バナナ

@Swain: you need tooooooooooo XP
XD very much so indeeeeed~~ *pervy grin*

XD gomen, lets hope it is!!
8DDD finally he sumbitted, I told you that you had a seme side >3 fufufu

@Vaultsy: D: you must!!
I should have one or two new KHR cosplays for SC, but thats me being optomistic

Re-Reading// up to ch. 245 ^^ only 53 more to go, nyu~