Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 405 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 07-20-2009, 10:14 PM   #1336
fortyfive
shinobi touya45

@TSP!: wecangoallnightlong;D LOL

@kuroikouma: Because she loves to tease that poor guy too much. XD
fortyfive is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #1337
TSP!
Stepherizzle! :]

@fortyfive; LOL. I think Kuro means Yoko from TTGL, not miss sexy Yoko from xxxHolic. Haha, I still love you though~ :3<3

And yes. Yes we can. ;D
Unread 07-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #1338
kuroikouma
Resident Weirdo.

TSP!- Hmm... Well, I can't help you with finding a specific pattern -has none of her own-, but there should be a bunch if you look in pattern books at fabric stores.

fortyfive- Ooooh xD Yeah, I am talking about Lagann's Yoko. I dunno if I'd like to cosplay as the xxxHolic Yoko..

Ariadne [Inception]
Black Gold Saw [Black Rock Shooter]
France (Chef Version / Young)[Hetalia]
Kau[Togainu no Chi]
Len (Various versions) [VOCALOID]
Remus Lupin [Harry Potter]
Noodle [Gorillaz]
Norway [Hetalia]

{DeviantArt}x{Facebook}
kuroikouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 07:28 PM   #1339
TSP!
Stepherizzle! :]

@Kuro; Aha, alrighty! Thanks for the help anyways! :] And good luck on your Yoko! Hopefully your mother will understand and let you do Yoko!
Unread 07-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #1340
ohsosilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroikouma View Post
All five days, actually. We're doing a cosplay for Day 0 too xD; We're overwhelming ourselves... Although my best friend and I have just decided to switch halfway through our One Piece cosplay to Gurren Lagann, so that makes six outfits x.x
WELLSEE. We haven't decided that yet >.> I know my friends will fly in to Reno a week or so before hand, but I don't know if we're doing the eight hour drive to LA or if we'll fly... I'm almost hoping we'll drive, so that we can take some of our proprs and stuff.
NETSTALKING=FUN! <3
Uhhg, I know Dx My feet were killing me at Animazement... But I can endure it with my dying will!

SIX OUTFITS. THAT SOUNDS STRESSFUL BUT FUN?
And uhhh. You can tell your mom that Yoko's outfit is the same like going to the beach? Yesyes? It's skimpy yeah, but it's not that bad, seeing as how if you just walk past one of the beaches here you see most the girls in clothes like that. I don't know how good of an argument that is though, blah.
aefjaioew the two days after AX my feet grew like 10 feet sizes. They were that swollen. My feet were probably bigger than Shaq's dear god I am totally exaggerating. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedxphreak View Post
Oh man. Kaname was awesome as Cloud. I walked past him while going to eat, realized I should get a picture, and tried to chase him down. xD BTW, Goldy was fantastic too. I kept staring at his Gurren Lagann cosplay. o.o
Kaname was awesome. He was funny and... animated (Bad word choice?) It's too bad I understand nothing that he said. I must have looked like an idiot, just standing there nodding and smiling. D: Oh dear.
The Gurren Laggan cosplay was amazing. I have no idea how people manage to put together things like that. aefjaeoi. Also the Vincent Valentine with the amazing humongous wings made my head explode for a few minutes. The wings were that amazing.

And then that guy who made an actual R2D2. I talked to him a little bit; apparently it took him two years to make a robot like that. That's some dedication theree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by so lyke raaawr View Post
@Ohsosilly: MAGICAL BACKPACK. YOUR BACK WILL ENDURE IT WITH ITS DYING WILLLL.
Oh man he looks super awesome! o__o And no wonder you had a hard time finding him, I bet 547208517 Vampire Knight stuff came up.xD
And Chrome boots are painfull, I wore my Chrome boots for a-kon for 12 hours straight...Dx
MY BACKPACK WILL SOMEHOW MANAGE TO NOT FALL APART?
I got so many "Kaname Kuran" results. I haven't read Vampire Knight, so I had no idea who that was and no idea of why I was getting so many results. It's too bad his name is apparently so common. He has an official blog, SOMEWHERE OUT THERE hidden underneath all the vampire knight results.
12 hours? That's some dedication you have there. And you didn't have huge red swollen feet by the next day? D:
Unread 07-21-2009, 10:27 PM   #1341
so lyke raaawr
SpicaReplay

Anyone ever seen a TYL!Xanxus wig? Or something that look almost exactly like it?
...Yeah cutting my own wig didnt go so well. OTL.

@Ohsosilly: I WILL GOOGLE HIS BLOG. ONE DAY.
Fuck yeah I had red swollen feet. D: My legs were literally shaking when I took them off.xD I had to massage my legs for like half an hour when I got home to make the pain go away.LOL.
YEAH THEN I WORE THEM THE NEXT DAY FOR 8 HOURS.
so lyke raaawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 10:50 PM   #1342
NichiChan
Sux at spelling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by so lyke raaawr View Post
EDIT: OH LOOK ANOTHER ARCOBALENO PIKTUR.
http://tinypic.com/r/23vclkj/3 Sorry guys, I like posting up good refrence pics. D:
OMG YAAAAAAY XD but baaaaa fustration for learning Skull's outfit is a one piece D8 I never worked with that, bleh, but maby just use that patern of Coveralls that was posted here but take it in a bit? But I decided to use vinal and I know that would be a pain in the ass (that is when ever I actualy come through with starting this -_-)

Huh, so someone on DA said Skull was a girl? *is confused* Maby it was said in a jokeing way ><

Oh yeah, the Arcobaleno arc started in the anime 8D yeah, I think it'l be interesting...
COSPLAY LIST TEND TO CHANGE FAIR WARNING
FANIME: Default Yoko(Gurren Lagann), Steampunk!Yoko(Gurren Lagann), Munchlax(pokemon), Steampunk bellydancer(original), Tweek(South Park), Witch(Left 4 Dead)
I love how ADD my list is 8D
NichiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #1343
so lyke raaawr
SpicaReplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by NichiChan View Post
OMG YAAAAAAY XD but baaaaa fustration for learning Skull's outfit is a one piece D8 I never worked with that, bleh, but maby just use that patern of Coveralls that was posted here but take it in a bit? But I decided to use vinal and I know that would be a pain in the ass (that is when ever I actualy come through with starting this -_-)

Huh, so someone on DA said Skull was a girl? *is confused* Maby it was said in a jokeing way ><

Oh yeah, the Arcobaleno arc started in the anime 8D yeah, I think it'l be interesting...
SKULL IS A BOYYYYYYY. I don't remember where it was said but yeah, he's a boy.
I'm pumped for the arc.<3
so lyke raaawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #1344
kuroikouma
Resident Weirdo.

ohsosilly- I KNOW Dx I'm not looking forward to all those outfits! Although I might be dropping Nami, so that sticks me with five. Still a lot, but yeah.
Hehe, I'm planning to win her over some way or another xD And that really sucks. My feet take beatings pretty well, and the only part of them that gets really sore is my arch, because I don't really have one xD -massages your feet-

so_lyke_raaawr- Any plain, black scruffy wig should work, shouldn't it? I mean, you won't be able to get the shaved-sideburns look, but...

Yay for the Arcobaleno arc! <3
And who said Skull was a girl? I ALWAYS thought of him as a guy.
Although there was a rumor going around that Viper was a girl ._.;

Ariadne [Inception]
Kau[Togainu no Chi]
Noodle [Gorillaz]
Norway [Hetalia]

{DeviantArt}x{Facebook}
Unread 07-22-2009, 12:07 AM   #1345
fortyfive
shinobi touya45

@kuroikouma: ...omfg, I'm sorry. D: I should've read your signature, as you did for me.
BUT HEY, YOKO OF TTGL'S EVEN HOTTER.
fortyfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2009, 12:07 AM   #1346
NichiChan
Sux at spelling...

Yeah, I'm just gonna roll with it that he's a boy, then I can pass out from the binding yaay!

@kuroikouma I'm one of those people that think that Viper is a girl, just cuz in the first picture of them as adults, her lips looked vary feminine. lolz at MarmonxBel, not yaoi aparently *shrugs* Although then the rumors could be wrong since alot of the characters are vary androgynous looking. My friends still make fun of me when I'm in my Fran cosplay cuz they think he looks like a girl lol HE HAZ NO BOOBS!!
COSPLAY LIST TEND TO CHANGE FAIR WARNING
FANIME: Default Yoko(Gurren Lagann), Steampunk!Yoko(Gurren Lagann), Munchlax(pokemon), Steampunk bellydancer(original), Tweek(South Park), Witch(Left 4 Dead)
I love how ADD my list is 8D
NichiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2009, 02:13 AM   #1347
kuroikouma
Resident Weirdo.

fortyfive- Haha, that's okay :3 I probably would have assumed xxxHolic too xD

NichiChan- -shrugs- I'm sticking with the prefixes xD If it's revealed that he's actually a she, then alrighty then, I'll start calling him a her xD For now, he's a he. -nods- But yeah, a lot of the characters are androgynous. I actually thought Fran was a girl at first, until I noticed the prefixes, so... Who knows!

Ariadne [Inception]
Kau[Togainu no Chi]
Noodle [Gorillaz]
Norway [Hetalia]

{DeviantArt}x{Facebook}
Unread 07-22-2009, 03:34 AM   #1348
Spooky Elric
Team Buffy

Yuuko is from xXxholic and Yoko is from TTGL....lol.... I started reading the replies and I was like "WHO THE FRICK IS YOKO IN XXXHOLIC.... Oh, I think they mean Yuuko o.O"

I was seriously confused for a good 3-5 minutes, not even joking lol

P.S. I personally would go with Yuuko cause I'm not a fan of showing skin. But if you're daring enough to do it and your mom will let you: GO FOR IT! I'd love to see more great Yokos

Last edited by Spooky Elric : 07-22-2009 at 05:00 AM.
Spooky Elric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2009, 03:46 AM   #1349
kuroikouma
Resident Weirdo.

spookyelric-...hosnap, you have a point there! xD; I was wondering why it didn't sound quite right... Ah well, simple mistake I guess. And I hope my mom won't have a problem with it- I'll only be a year short of being an adult.

Ariadne [Inception]
Kau[Togainu no Chi]
Noodle [Gorillaz]
Norway [Hetalia]

{DeviantArt}x{Facebook}
Unread 07-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #1350
oakzap425

Hey Guys!

I'm interested in cosplaying Belphegor for next years Otakon.

It's hard finding regular pics of the character, so I was wondering if anyone could anser two questions for me.

1. the buckle on Bel's belt, is there an actual design on it?
2. Is there an official color for his shirt? I see Purple in the anime, but lots of drawing with red, and I do believe the TYL! shirt is gray? Is there an official color?
oakzap425 is offline   Reply With Quote