Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 397 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 05-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #14821
ShirokiYuutsu
Parallel Hearts

Maneki: ;_; I'm so sorry that happened to you. D< You really deserve better treatment! I'm horrible at giving advice, ('cause I'd say just ditch them) but I know how it feels to force yourself to stick with people 'cause you don't really have anyone else. ._. I really hope things get better for you. Feel better! <3 Lol, sorry I couldn't say anything else to cheer you up ;_; I'm horrible at these things.

edenmon: Omgah, Luce and Aria. If I ever saw that, I'd die of happiness. <3 Aanndd if it's in the future + at AX, then I might be Yuni that day (lol, that's so not likely ;A; ) and be like, OHAI PIC PLIS. <3 As for that wig, I think it's beautiful. It's a nice, dark-but-not-too-dark-or-too-light shade of purple, and with a little trimming it should be fine. <3 22 bucks for that is gewt, I say go for it! :3 (and omgah, TYL!Chrome! <3 You'll look so pretty~)

Cosplay: Speaking of Yuni, I went shopping today, and... I totally forgot to stop by the fabric district to get orange fabric for Tsuna's jacket. >.> But it's not my fault! ;_; There were a few yards of white fabric left on sale, and I was like, okay, this sale may not happen again. (yeah, right) Do any of my future planned cosplays have white? And after INTENSE 10 SECOND THINKING, I was like well, if I get blue contacts for Mukuro, then I can totally recycle it and use it for Yuni, yay! So. I bought the white fabric, came home... and realized I didn't get any orange. OTL
Pandora Hearts - Will of the Abyss
Axis Powers Hetalia - England
ShirokiYuutsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #14822
Maneki_Neko14
バナナ

@Shiroki// XDD its okay I'm bad at comforting people too~
and im not looking for pity or anything, I was pissed and just needed to rant ^^;;
I'm going to calmly talk it over with Jesse (things between me and Riida get heated really easily so I'm avoiding that) sometime later today ^^
Planned: Legolas Greenleaf|Aragorn|Claude Faustus|JBF Boy|Shizuo Heiwajima

Finished|WIP|Not Started

plans will probably change C:
Current Fandom = Lord of the Rings

Stalk Me?
dA|FB|Cure|YT|Twitt.
Maneki_Neko14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #14823
ShirokiYuutsu
Parallel Hearts

Maneki: Don't worry, haha, I know. :3 I'm bad at holding things in, too, so I rant a lot. xDD Anyway, glad to see you're willing to talk it over. <3 I hope everything goes well!
Unread 05-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #14824
Maneki_Neko14
バナナ

@Shiroki// X3 thanks! it means a lot~

Finished|WIP|Not Started

Stalk Me?
dA|FB|Cure|YT|Twitt.
Unread 05-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #14825
swainboW
Nii-sama~!

*TLY!Bazooka Poof* I'mma leave this here.. Do as you please 'erryone ^^ *5 minutes later*
Hibari Kyoya, Jumpsuitbari, Lelouch Lamperouge, Naoto Shirogane, Kagamine Len, Romario, Kagamine Mikuo/Kaito, School!Uni, Y!Squalo, Watanuki Kimihiro, Dream!Mukuro, Dream!Chrome, Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, GAR!Simon, Orihara Izaya, Kohta Hirano, ELR!Gumi, Black*Matagi, N Harmonia

dA FB
swainboW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #14826
SabienStrange
likes italian sharks

i hope i can afford to get silver buttons for squalo
along with the fabric i need to get tomorrow.
if not i might cry.

shiroki : //totally perked up at mention of fabric district
i guess that means you live near the LA area ? o wo

eden, master of nutritional facts : i have to thank you for posting that giant list of stuff. <33
i'm happy to know that i do a lot of that stuff,
like eat wheat stuff and drink lots of water on my own.
i had a question about protein though.
some days i wake up and my whole body is screaming " I WANT SOME FUCKING MEAT NOW" and proceed to rage all over the house about it.
i'd like to think it's because i'm a squalo / hibari cosplayer,
but the more logical reason may be that i'm not getting enough protein in?
other than meat itself, what else contains protein that'd be safe to eat? o xo
SabienStrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #14827
swainboW
Nii-sama~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabienStrange View Post

i'd like to think it's because i'm a squalo / hibari cosplayer,
but the more logical reason may be that i'm not getting enough protein in?
other than meat itself, what else contains protein that'd be safe to eat? o xo
LOL I know the feeling XD
-not Eden but hey- Greek Yogurt has a lot (according to my mom who will binge eat that stuff sometimes o.o)
Hibari Kyoya, Jumpsuitbari, Lelouch Lamperouge, Naoto Shirogane, Kagamine Len, Romario, Kagamine Mikuo/Kaito, School!Uni, Y!Squalo, Watanuki Kimihiro, Dream!Mukuro, Dream!Chrome, Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, GAR!Simon, Orihara Izaya, Kohta Hirano, ELR!Gumi, Black*Matagi, N Harmonia

dA FB
Unread 05-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #14828
SabienStrange
likes italian sharks

swainboW : okay good, i thought i was weird for craving meat like a beast. xD
greek yogurt huh ~
can you find this stuff at like.. a regular store ?
or do you have to go deep into the annals of a trader joes or something similar.
SabienStrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #14829
swainboW
Nii-sama~!

Sabien; I'm pretty sure you can get it at a regular grocery store (at least my mom gets what she eats from one)

UPDATE; *DEPRESSION*
I'm about 90% sure I accidentally, unknowingly threw away my paper with Jiro, Kojiro (who doesn't matter because I re-did his anyways), and a re-done Uri's cosplays on it D:
I -luckily- found my paper with Buns, Mukurou, Leon, and Leopard!Uri and Normal!Uri on it. (Except that I redrew regular Uri on the OTHER paper D: )
Le sigh... Now I feel emo -_-;;
And I did NOT work on Mukurou any tonight...
Maybe tomorrow but not counting on it (seeing as I stopped working on Buns because he doesn't have a legit con to wear too) ((Unless I got to ACC4, and convince Katy to wear Hibird with me so we can hibari hunt >D ))

dA FB
Unread 05-15-2010, 10:50 PM   #14830
ShirokiYuutsu
Parallel Hearts

Sabien: Yes ma'am~ I live in Koreatown, haha AND I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE MEAT. I'm feeling that urge right now. It's driving me nuts. ;~; (I pass by 2 Korean BBQ places on my way home from school, which... totally doesn't help.) I think I'll check out that Greek yogurt thing too, but I think I'll be craving meat even if I have enough protein. xDD iloveyoumeat<3

swainboW: Oh, that's super cute for Kojiro~! <3 You're going to pull it off so splendidly, I can't wait! D As for losing some of your papers, I'm really sorry. ;_; Do you at least remember some parts of those plans? D:
Unread 05-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #14831
swainboW
Nii-sama~!

Shiroki; What's this about KOREATOWN?! <--genuinely intrigued by this now [don't judge one of the only East Coasters too harshly]

^^ thanks
Yeahh, I remember the basic concept of Jiro... but the Uri thing buggs me now >< XD
Oh well.. I've got.... more than enough cosplays that have to get done before any of those silly box weapons haha X3 (and I've got drawn out ones to work on anyways >> )

OH! You guys on the thread should link me to some cheep, not total trash wigs that'd work for Tsuna :3
I'm not looking for something as heartstopping amazing like chu's, but I don't want something crap.
I'm just looking into them incase I decide I want to get one (and maaaaybeee share with one of my friend's brother)
I was looking at a in-expensive Sora wig on eBay, from a seller I really like. but I wanted to see if you guys knew of any cheeper, not crap wigs that'd work for Boss :3
Please and Thanks ^^ <3

dA FB
Unread 05-16-2010, 12:13 AM   #14832
ShirokiYuutsu
Parallel Hearts

swainboW: LOL xD It's like a district (I guess?) where... lots of Koreans are? xD Like, when Asians first began immigrating to America, I think K-town was where they all stopped by. Now, Koreans are moving out, and there's a good number of El Savadoreans and whatnot, but yeah. Koreatown. (There's also Little Tokyo, which some people call Japantown, and Chinatown, too~) Lol, I gave the worst explanation ever. xDD I'm sorry ;o

As for the Tsuna wig... well, I got mine from Taobao, but it hasn't come yet, so I'm not too sure about what it'll look like... but their Giotto wig is exactly the same as the Tsuna wig, just blonde. Here's the Giotto wig in action (thanks to one of the BEST Giotto cosplayers I've ever seen):

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2341950/

I'm not sure how you'll like that, haha, but I thought it looked nice enough to get. :3 Buuuttt... shipping is pretty pricey. ._. What's your budget?
Unread 05-16-2010, 01:35 AM   #14833
QuietKodama
★mou nigenai yo

@Eden// +glompsback+ 8D >www< thankyews2~~~ ^^
@ the wig of beautifulnessness: for $22? Looks like a steal D: And I agree with Shiroki, you'd be awesome TYL!Chrome~~ :3

@Saru// I thought we had things pretty much set, but for day 4 we could be Kokuyou aagain-- i was just thinking of going in Civvy clothes, if not Izaya xD;;
Day 1 = soul
Day 2 = Chrome + Soul
Day 3 = BRS
Day 4 = Izaya or Chrome?

@Fabric District// +wastotallytheretoday+ Got amazing faux fur for Princess Mononoke and Izzy <3

@Protein substitute for meat// Peanut butter and edamame are good sources, as well as I think eggs. But eggs are really high in cholesterol? idk, i still eat two for a serving >>'' hehe;;
Edamame has amounts of all 9 essential protiens... but watch out if you eat too much at one time b/c it may cause estrogen imbalance D:????
Peanutbutter self explanatory.
Also: beef jerky??? xD;;;; +shot+

@Maneki// >_< sorry to hear about your douchebag friends... I hope things work out, or you're able to find people better than them to devote your time to. :|
<333
QuietKodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2010, 02:11 AM   #14834
Maneki_Neko14
バナナ

@kodama: XD thanks, I can always devote time to my awesome family on here tho =0
just that none of you live close enough to see on a regular basis! XDDD

le sigh// I think I found a winner for my Ranka Lee dress and Kallen jacket, life is sweet
plus my wig stylist will be in town right before Otaku Con so YAY my wigs have hope of being spared X3 lol
anyone reccomend a good Giotto or Yamamoto wig? I have the most trouble with these two >>
I need to get Giotto done before SC11 and Yama doesnt really have a deadline?? lol I'm basically just helping my friend out by being her Yama while she does Gokudera ^^

Finished|WIP|Not Started

Stalk Me?
dA|FB|Cure|YT|Twitt.
Unread 05-16-2010, 03:44 AM   #14835
Saru-chan
KNIFE IN YOUR DRINK

food talk! I understand the random urges for meat. I don't eat enough of it because I have to cook most of my meals, and the farm store doesn't carry much. xP I get random urges for random foods like potato salad and weird stuff like that xD

For protein: Eat tofu! xD