Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 04-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #16
Sophillya
In Motion

it would be soo cute! post more pictures when you can.

Let me forget all of the hate, all of the sadness.

Working on a a bunch of lolita accessories!
Sophillya is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-09-2008, 09:40 AM   #17
hisoka.sama

There is a couple who have appeared twice in the bible with two twin girls dressed as loli, though i can't find the scans now >.<

I think it's cute, but then sometimes I wonder is it fair on the child to wear lolita, because it is a very specific taste and when they grow up they might resent it? Then again what does the child know and it does look uber cute.
hisoka.sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #18
Sophillya
In Motion

I saw one with their baby in an issue of Kera. I'll look through my magazines and let you know in which one.

Unread 04-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #19
KeelyVH
Crazed Detail Freak!

I think it also depends on the personality of the child. My youngest daughter is a more softspoken girly girl. She has always loved dresses, dressing up and being pretty.

Liking being center-of-attention is also a plus.

I completely understand about the "calling lolita" statement - If I said Lolita to my mother she would not be very understanding at all. Generation and personality differences.

I have seen a few families in the SNAP section as well. I'll see what I can track down. I'm just bummed that I won't have more time to make something really unique. I have to follow the pattern and that's not as much fun.
KeelyVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 02:03 PM   #20
*Le*

Thought some of you would enjoy this pic ^__^

If I remember correctly her mom altered an AP skirt to fit her.

I used to have a site for a loli children’s store. They made brand replicas. They got brand dresses and skirts and altered them to fit children. They even had A la mode and twinkle mermaid. It was CRAZY expensive though. most dresses where about 35,000 and even some 40,000 yen ones. And the cheaper items where about the same as the adult clothes though.
*Le* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #21
Sophillya
In Motion

Awwwww That Is Soooo Cute!!!!!!!!

Unread 04-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #22
hisoka.sama

Awww! Le! kawaiidayo!
Who would put brand names on a child *dies*...well I suppose if you've got money to waste x.x

here's the catch with that picture. One of them is the mother and one is the father....haha

If you had a younger brother or sister would you wear the same loli outfit as them?
hisoka.sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 05:20 PM   #23
divine_fanaticy

i think the girl on the right is the actress of momoko ryugasaki in shimotsuma monogatari (kamikaze girls). but i could very well be wrong. ^_^'
divine_fanaticy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 06:24 PM   #24
Jisatsuhime
Are you connected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisoka.sama View Post
here's the catch with that picture. One of them is the mother and one is the father....haha
What? I don't quite follow..........maybe I'm just slow ;_;
"Listen, when you're giving pain to someone, don't think about the pain that person is feeling. Just concentrate on how good it feels to be causing someone pain. That's the best thing you can do for a true masochist!" - Ichi the Killer
Jisatsuhime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 06:34 PM   #25
Sophillya
In Motion

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine_fanaticy View Post
i think the girl on the right is the actress of momoko ryugasaki in shimotsuma monogatari (kamikaze girls). but i could very well be wrong. ^_^'

It really does look like her....

Unread 04-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #26
secretmirror180
From Planet Korin

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine_fanaticy View Post
No that's definitely not Fukada Kyoko. ^^" Besides, she normally doesn't dress lolita anyway.

Zelda (30%), Shampoo Neko-hanten(90%), Akihabara maid outfit
Plus a kajillion outfits & wigs for friends & family...-_-

---
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other. - Jane Austen
secretmirror180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 07:05 PM   #27
*Le*

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretmirror180 View Post
No that's definitely not Fukada Kyoko. ^^" Besides, she normally doesn't dress lolita anyway.

yeah the girl on the right is a quite famous model that does some work with AP often. (her name escapes me )
Unread 04-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #28
*Le*

Quote:
Awww! Le! kawaiidayo!
Who would put brand names on a child *dies*...well I suppose if you've got money to waste x.x
I KNOW!

if I ever have a child she'll definitely be wearing loli. but she sure as hell wont be wearing brand. and definitely not highly sought after pieces lol
Unread 04-09-2008, 11:35 PM   #29
PoodleBoy

Quote:
Awww! Le! kawaiidayo!

If you had a younger brother or sister would you wear the same loli outfit as them?
Actually, I have seen that! A couple of teen girls dressed lolita at a recent convention. One of them brought her little sister with them dressed equally cute in Sweet Lolita style. When I went to them to compliment them, one of the girls mentioned that it was actually her little brother! He was about 6 or 7 Im guessing.. Sooo..Lolita...its not just for little girls either! I like to think of it is just another clever crosplay! Very well done and the little lad looked like he was having a ball! I need to find that pic and post it...
Unread 04-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #30
Jisatsuhime
Are you connected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoodleBoy View Post
Actually, I have seen that! A couple of teen girls dressed lolita at a recent convention. One of them brought her little sister with them dressed equally cute in Sweet Lolita style. When I went to them to compliment them, one of the girls mentioned that it was actually her little brother! He was about 6 or 7 Im guessing.. Sooo..Lolita...its not just for little girls either! I like to think of it is just another clever crosplay! Very well done and the little lad looked like he was having a ball! I need to find that pic and post it...
Please do That's beyond adorable. Did they have a wig on the little boy?
"Listen, when you're giving pain to someone, don't think about the pain that person is feeling. Just concentrate on how good it feels to be causing someone pain. That's the best thing you can do for a true masochist!" - Ichi the Killer
Jisatsuhime is offline   Reply With Quote