Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Fanime

Unread 05-26-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
onigirix
❤ kei ❤

Lost Canon camera at An Cafe concert

(x-posted at an_cafe @ LJ)

Hello everyone.
This is probably a real long stretch to post here, but I lost my friend's camera at the An Cafe on Sunday.

We learned we weren't supposed to bring cameras 20 minutes or so before the doors opened, but we didn't want to go back to the hotel to drop it off. So we hid it and now we're paying for it.

Anybody in the non-seated area of the concert knows it was a giant mosh pit of pushing and shoving, so the zipper of my friend's backpack came undone. I zipped it up for her but didn't know the camera had fallen out already. After the concert, we learned it was gone, and it hasn't showed up in lost and found yet.

If it doesn't show up in lost and found (they gave me a contact phone #), I know it's pretty impossible to retrieve if somebody picked it up without turning it in. I'm hoping... REALLY hoping that if any An Cafe fan who attended the concert picked it up... please contact me. This was my fault and I feel miserable that it was my friend's camera that I was entrusted with.

It's a Canon Powershot 540. If you want to know what kind of photos were on the camera, comment or email me at akaisofa[at]gmail.com. Thank you.

2010 COSTUMES
Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) 0%
Milk (Pop'n Music) 0%

2010 CONS
Fanime 2010
Anime Expo 2010?
onigirix is offline   Reply With Quote