Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Animazement

Unread 06-28-2003, 01:38 AM   #1
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

Exclamation Masq. Question!!!! Need Answers!

I had a great idea for the Masquerade next year! BUT, it involves a bunch of hyperactive kids that i only want there for the Masq.! I mean, i couldn't deal with all those children. Their mothers would bring them up there that day, and leave on Sunday! So, do the ones that have to pay still need to pay if they participate in the Masq? I just only want them there for that since they aren't intrested in anything else! (Except for being on stage....)

Also, do they EVER have extra microphones? I don't think the crowd can hear small children!

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm

Last edited by !*Jessi-Chan*! : 06-28-2003 at 01:42 AM.
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-28-2003, 08:05 AM   #2
evaneko
under construction

this year they made us show badges to be in the masq- so the kids would probably have to get badges to participate. also- the people that mic'ed the stage this year are coming back next year- and aparently they're working out all the bugs- but you would be best off telling the kids to face towards the audience whenever possible, and telling them to use stage voice- meaning- talk a little louder than normal. that was the ONLY reason that the mic's weren't picking everything up this year. i don't think they have extra microphones.
evaneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2003, 11:03 PM   #3
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

Thank u ever so much! hmm.....badges....
Unread 06-29-2003, 10:47 PM   #4
Himemiya
AAAHHH INTERFACING

No offense, but you might be thinking a little far ahead. A lot of things can happen in a year... your ideas can change, your favorite anime could change... it might not be a good idea to get a lot of little kids badges to AZ a year in advance. You might want to wait until at least 2004 to put your masq. idea into motion.
Himemiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2003, 10:51 PM   #5
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

I know it's a little far ahead, but that is EIGHT costumes to make including my own, my sisters, and my friend's 3. THAT is the reason i am thinking so far because that is a lot of work on my part and i just got the idea for the skit. It has no dialouge or any kind of order yet. I was just thinking about the 17 or so costumes that have to be made.That's the reason i aksed in case they can't without paying..then i want have to start all those costumes and then can't do the skit.

Last edited by !*Jessi-Chan*! : 06-29-2003 at 10:53 PM.