Well. Being Miku at Sac-Anime this year was fun!
Imma cosplay Miku again in January for winter Sac-Anime. ^^ But before then there's stuff I need to do to my costume to make it more decent. xP I mean it's ok now, but there's a lot I gotta do. Here's a list:
1. Make a new mic, as the current one won't stay, and the mic part of it got smushed when I put my headphones in a bag. >_<;;
2. Get fabric paint and paint the things on the sleeves, since I can't get the sleeve panels to stick and I'm afraid of them falling off, plus it'd be better to just paint the squares onto them. ^^;
3. Get fabric to make the belt.
4. Get a decent wig with extensions/clips.
5. Get longer socks and aqua ribbon to attatch to the ends of them.
6. Get some black shoes and paint the bottoms aqua.
7. Do some minor things to the blouse.
And, that's it. Phew, that's a lot! But they're all simple stuff.
So no worries. ^^;