Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop > Vocaloid

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 499 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 12-09-2013, 09:38 AM   #6196
Sakura Blizzard
Hoshi Hikaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova417 View Post
Late replies suck, and I'm sorry that this one is-
Sandplay is just beautiful omfg

Oh my god, you just WANT me to love you, don't you?
I love SeeU omg

You'll be perfffff.
That Miku dress is cute...

But yeah SeeU. Love me Nova. You know you wanna. LOL
But sad thing is I probably won't be able to actually start on SeeU until New Year. College and work are pretty important. That and SeeU wigs are freaking expensive. I had pieces cut out but yeah I can't start on her yet.
Sakura Blizzard is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #6197
Nova417
I like penguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Blizzard View Post
That Miku dress is cute...

But yeah SeeU. Love me Nova. You know you wanna. LOL
But sad thing is I probably won't be able to actually start on SeeU until New Year. College and work are pretty important. That and SeeU wigs are freaking expensive. I had pieces cut out but yeah I can't start on her yet.
DON'T TEMPT ME. *^* Nova will love you.<3 *loves on*
Gah, I know maybe like, three SeeU cosplayers, and they all said that same thing. But they're so cute when the cosplay is done well and had it's time taken on it.

2014Cosplays
~ Rover [Gijinka] (Planning)
~ Jack/Mark [Main Chara of HM: A Wonderful Life](Planning)
~ Ayumi Shinozaki [Corpse Party](Planning)

"I really like penguins and cola."
-Nova417
Nova417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #6198
Sakura Blizzard
Hoshi Hikaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova417 View Post
DON'T TEMPT ME. *^* Nova will love you.<3 *loves on*
Gah, I know maybe like, three SeeU cosplayers, and they all said that same thing. But they're so cute when the cosplay is done well and had it's time taken on it.
I know right! I've seen only 2 SeeU cosplayers since loving Vocaloids years ago. Haha. Also I have no clue if I've said but my sister is gonna crossplay as Usee. We got her her shirt half done. Haha.

I really want to know how the ears would turn out. *cries deeply* But yeah them wigs...I want the SeeU wig with clips also so yeah...bye money.
Unread 12-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #6199
Nova417
I like penguins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Blizzard View Post
I know right! I've seen only 2 SeeU cosplayers since loving Vocaloids years ago. Haha. Also I have no clue if I've said but my sister is gonna crossplay as Usee. We got her her shirt half done. Haha.

I really want to know how the ears would turn out. *cries deeply* But yeah them wigs...I want the SeeU wig with clips also so yeah...bye money.
dfghjkl; have to meet at a con pls
PLS
<3

2014Cosplays
~ Rover [Gijinka] (Planning)
~ Jack/Mark [Main Chara of HM: A Wonderful Life](Planning)
~ Ayumi Shinozaki [Corpse Party](Planning)

"I really like penguins and cola."
-Nova417
Nova417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #6200
Sakura Blizzard
Hoshi Hikaru

Haha. Yeah I don't make enough to go to Georgia. I'd like to someday though. ^_^b

But no new vocaloids until the New Year. OTL We also plan Senbonzakura. And taking them to the cherry blossom festival after a year or so. So definitely looking forward to that. :'D
Unread 12-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #6201
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

WEEEEEEEEEEELL....Decided to keep my Akaito cosplay a bit longer..Seems I don't need to get rid of it as much as i thought..lol Yay for me then haha Now I gotta get a new mini amp for my damn guitar..I gutted my old one hahahaha..I need a red one though..Or black....Hmm..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 11:44 PM   #6202
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!

She's not exactly a Vocaloid but KEI did draw her and I dunno where else to post this. Anyway, for a con in the future I'm planning on doing Kittyler Rio. :'D

http://www.with-kitty.com/kittyler09...kittyler09.jpg

Cons Attending
[Anime Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2014, 12:52 AM   #6203
Azuraschampion
SAO and AW's biggest fan

Ooh cute. So my Miku outfit should arrive in the mail tomorrow, so i should be able to get a WIP pic up sometime in the next few days. Unfortunately my wig wont arrive for another few weeks.
Cosplays ive done: Sephiroth(FF7), Kirito SAO and ALO versions, Kazuto Kirigaya casual outfit and school uniform(SAO), Homura Akemi(PMMM), Namine(KH), and Kuroyukihime school uniform (Accel World)
Azuraschampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2014, 10:11 AM   #6204
MeiChama
Variable Trigger!

Oh man I hate when that happens. DX Hopefully it somehow ships to you a bit sooner so you can have it all together. >w<

Cons Attending
[Anime Expo]

dA
Facebook
Instagram
MeiChama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #6205
Azuraschampion
SAO and AW's biggest fan

Thatd be a miracle. Costume is out for delivery right now, and the wig is still coming overseas. I ordered both the same day, but i guess one store is faster than the other. Im just glad to be getting the costume so early though, it wasnt supposed to be here for another week.
Cosplays ive done: Sephiroth(FF7), Kirito SAO and ALO versions, Kazuto Kirigaya casual outfit and school uniform(SAO), Homura Akemi(PMMM), Namine(KH), and Kuroyukihime school uniform (Accel World)
Unread 01-12-2014, 05:06 PM   #6206
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Hmmmmm ........
Looking for a new way to make my Akaito stand out....

So far, I have my guitar..Which matches my outfit..But that's all I got..I was thinking maybe doing really styling with the wig, like so it's not just plain and flat..But I can't think of anything else..I was thinking using lights before..But that ls going to be extremely hard since it's already been made, as well as no idea how to make that even look good..Those are it though..I can't really think of anything else..

Oh I also was going to use my headphones, but I broke them on accident..They were cheap-o's but they were red and black at least..I plan on getting new ones of the same ones or similar:
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3426880/
You ca see them at the top of the pic through my wig..Kinda hard to see, but they are red and black at least..Any way to make headphones not so plain?
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 01-12-2014 at 05:45 PM.
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 06:39 PM   #6207
TishaAlbarn

Going to hopefully cosplay as Merli for AX this year.
Mega Lucario (Pokémon XY/SSB4) - 100%
Yami Marik (Yu-Gi-Oh!) - 50%
Zen (Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth) - 85%

Conventions I will be attending, so far:
PMX 2014 [Maybe]
ALA 2015 [Definitely]

Live in the LA/SoCal area and want to meet other fellow cosplayers? Then join us: https://m.facebook.com/groups/248400145316182
TishaAlbarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2014, 12:59 AM   #6208
Reily96
Zelda & Kimono Obsessed

Looks like my ol' Meiko cosplay's goin' out for a spin soon~ I have to admit, I was kind of wary of bringing her out lately because I'd always thought that Sakine Meiko was like a redesign of her or something and that my costume was outdated. But nope, Meiko is Meiko, and her simple costume is the original. XD

I was surprised to see the original box art of her had no gloves though. Which is fine as the gloves I wore for her a long time ago were a one time deal. Nonetheless, at my con, I'd like to see if I can find a workable pair for her. It would just be more aesthetically pleasing I think - bring balance to the ensemble.
Kamiya Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin) - 100%
Gakuko, Shanghai Disco ver. (Vocaloid) - 70%

For the Future:
True Form Midna - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Malon - Legend of Zelda
Snow Queen Elsa - Frozen
Reily96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2014, 10:02 AM   #6209
katrihelmimaria
Nirun narun

Soon I'll finnish the Sandplay costume for Gakupo~ ^^

Okay okay, I had the jacket and the shirt custom made, but the bootcovers I sew myself and currently I'm working on his pants.

I must say, ugh I hate that wig of his! It's so heavy and it gets all tangled.. It is the first wig I've ever bought (before I've cosplayed with my own hair), so I'm not quite used to it yet. :'3
katrihelmimaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2014, 11:01 AM   #6210
Azuraschampion
SAO and AW's biggest fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reily96 View Post
Looks like my ol' Meiko cosplay's goin' out for a spin soon~ I have to admit, I was kind of wary of bringing her out lately because I'd always thought that Sakine Meiko was like a redesign of her or something and that my costume was outdated. But nope, Meiko is Meiko, and her simple costume is the original. XD

I was surprised to see the original box art of her had no gloves though. Which is fine as the gloves I wore for her a long time ago were a one time deal. Nonetheless, at my con, I'd like to see if I can find a workable pair for her. It would just be more aesthetically pleasing I think - bring balance to the ensemble.
Yeah, Sakine Meiko is just a younger Meiko, that they made as an attempt to boost Meiko's popularity since she was falling to the wayside. Even has her own voice and everything, so definitely not just a new design for Meiko. Since shes the younger Meiko, you find a lot of people calling Meiko, Sakine Meiko, since they are the same person, and she doesnt have a last name herself.
This is one of her most popular songs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BUcMwO1XaU Im actually thinking of cosplaying her myself.

Last edited by Azuraschampion : 01-18-2014 at 11:32 AM.