Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Connecticon

Unread 06-26-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
Squeak-chan
I allways go to ConRaves

Caramelldansen Dance?

Fail'd

Last edited by Squeak-chan : 07-05-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Squeak-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-27-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
Neffy
The Imaginary Cosplayer

Erm... is that the entire dance in that clip? Just putting one's hands up near the head and swaying side to side? (I'm not all that familiar with it.) If so, that seems a bit... repetitive... to be doing for almost 3 minutes. I'm not trying to be rude, really, and of course everyone is welcome to do pretty much whatever they want in a skit, but if you end up with a pretty large group, maybe you could switch it up a little by including other simple and popular dances, or some kind of simple story or plot?

It's just a suggestion, which in retrospect I know you weren't asking for, but yeah... in any case, good luck with your skit~!
Neffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
Zero_Gravity
The Filthy Pervert

Will there be promises of chocolate?
:: bites finger ::

Then again, I am stage fright, nothing creepier then a FRLG trainer doing it, although i guess it could be worse
Zero_Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 12:33 PM   #4
Bree The V.
Cosplayer Extraordinaire

From Lucky Star?

What do you know, I'm going as Konata! ^_^ I'll be more than glad to do the dance with you guys!
Bree The V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #5
Adara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffy View Post
Erm... is that the entire dance in that clip? Just putting one's hands up near the head and swaying side to side? (I'm not all that familiar with it.) If so, that seems a bit... repetitive... to be doing for almost 3 minutes. I'm not trying to be rude, really, and of course everyone is welcome to do pretty much whatever they want in a skit, but if you end up with a pretty large group, maybe you could switch it up a little by including other simple and popular dances, or some kind of simple story or plot?

It's just a suggestion, which in retrospect I know you weren't asking for, but yeah... in any case, good luck with your skit~!
Seconded. I love Carmelldansen as much as the next person, but it's not a very good skit idea. People will get bored of it within the first thirty seconds. If the dance was part of a skit, it would probably be more interesting.

2011 cosplay: Bellatrix LeStrange, Alice (SyFy miniseries)
Adara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 10:39 PM   #6
Zero_Gravity
The Filthy Pervert

Yeah, like this, this is flucking adorable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPd7qKfakis

but after a few secs its just... repeat...
Maybe if there more to the dance
Zero_Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2008, 12:33 AM   #7
Volnixshin
Tesla Powered

I'll join. I would love to, I'll be at CT Con all weekend, so please either PM me back or IM me at chrisvolnixshin, I am on a lot. I would love to join you!

Czech jvorxelf, bephor yue rek jvorxelf
Volnixshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 03:04 PM   #8
Squeak-chan
I allways go to ConRaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffy View Post

No, actually, thank you.
thats a good idea.
I just thought it might be funny to see different characters do it, but I could mix it up a little. D:

But then that where I run out of ideas. >_<
Maybe each set of characters could have there own different entrance?

I was watching the Pikachu verson, and noticed how they had a entrance. Thinking everyone could have a different, hopefuly a little longer one depending on what anime their from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSYftLYJZd0

Last edited by Squeak-chan : 06-29-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Squeak-chan is offline   Reply With Quote