Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-17-2002, 05:16 PM   #1
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

NYO! invite!

Hey this the Jerk of all Trades, aka CHris, this weekend is an opened to all meeting of the New York Otaku...go check out my post on the babble board for more details ^/^

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-19-2002, 09:48 PM   #2
Adella
MalonxLink 4 EVAR11

Hey ^^; um new member? welcome to the site. you're from NYO?
Unread 09-20-2002, 12:27 AM   #3
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Me, new? (looks at 99 posts under his name) Nah, just trying to raddle up some new cadets for the ol NYO...who will be in existence for a full year come the end of october(Throws confettie into the air). I'm the groups tokien loud mouth comic relief (or Outlaw, to sum),not to mention one of the event planner people as well.....and the moody anti-hero as well(inside FF-related joke it's best you don't ask). But i'm suprised you dont recognized me, I'm pretty sure you remember that lil im incident that wednesday after AXNy (REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL soory bout that once again, I thought u were my friend Jerry, honest ::hands her cookie of forgiveness: Well I'm off to play KH, toodles.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 09-20-2002, 01:59 AM   #4
Ranma Saotome
DeShawn Pilgrim

Yeah Aeris, that's "Outlaw Style!" Chris!

NYO! Cosplay is going to see Spirited Away, as well as do some other jaunts around downtown NYC. Basically, it's an open invite to anyone that's on this board inthe NYC area and thier friends.
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/anime-jam-session/id280235645
Anime Jam Session on the VOG Network, LIVE! Tuesdays @ 9:30PM EST: www.VOGNetwork.com!
2014 Convention Schedule: Magfest 8.5, AAC, DerpyCon

Ranma Saotome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2002, 11:06 PM   #5
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Yup good ol Outlaw Style...hasnt failed me yet (havent used it either buy stilll) I'm also going by "The Hiz-masta O' Dizasta" one of the many Ffu references...