Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 39 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-24-2008, 03:49 AM   #31
bubblefire
:D

yep definitely second cosplaywigs! i love there klan wig so pretty *_*

oh yeah for Halloween i'm doing ranka lee yellow dress! just need to style my wig, add sparkly thingy to her dress and modified boots and i'm done~
bubblefire is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-24-2008, 09:26 AM   #32
LaPetiteSalope
I approve.

I wish more people knew about Macross Frontier. T_T

I'm planning on making Ranka's yellow dress too (just because it's simple and cute ^^)
Bleh, I hate ugg boots. I wanted to wear tan boots I already own, but they're lace up.
LaPetiteSalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2008, 11:12 PM   #33
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shii Arisugawa View Post
TechieCL: hlj.com is supposed to be restocking next month I think (they also have a bunch of other Frontier related goodies such as neck straps and business card cases). I might get a batch custom embroidered as I know a few other people who are interested in buying patches, when would you need it by?
I'm in no rush. My cosplay season really doesn't start until March after MomoCon. I'd definately be more interested in getting custom embroidered. Everytime I've gone that route, the quality and durability is a lot better.

MomoCon On Tour get your Fan-Fix between conventions. Photoshoots, dances, and more!
TechieCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2008, 10:09 PM   #34
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

*pokes thread*
Hi all, I'm planning on cosplaying from Macross Frontier probably starting with Momocon in March and then various cons afterwards. First up will be Klan Klan/Klein/Klang (haha) her micronized form and then i'll probably cosplay Luca afterwards. I initially wanted to do Ranka, but i'll pass. I wanna cosplay the lesser known characters ^_^

EDIT: I saw cosplay wig mentioned and i love that wig seller! I rushed over to see their Macross wigs and i guess they're Klan wig isnt listed right now/anymore *sadness* I like their Luca wig though. I am currently waiting on a wig order from them right now so i'm a bit nervous to be ordering anymore wigs from them right now so hopefully their Luca wig will be posted for awhile and they're repost their Klan wig.

Potential Costumes Aisha Clan Clan, WilyKat, Storm

Last edited by !*Jessi-Chan*! : 11-17-2008 at 10:15 PM.
!*Jessi-Chan*! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2008, 10:41 PM   #35
MegumiHime
Fairy Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*! View Post
*pokes thread*
Hi all, I'm planning on cosplaying from Macross Frontier probably starting with Momocon in March and then various cons afterwards. First up will be Klan Klan/Klein/Klang (haha) her micronized form and then i'll probably cosplay Luca afterwards. I initially wanted to do Ranka, but i'll pass. I wanna cosplay the lesser known characters ^_^

EDIT: I saw cosplay wig mentioned and i love that wig seller! I rushed over to see their Macross wigs and i guess they're Klan wig isnt listed right now/anymore *sadness* I like their Luca wig though. I am currently waiting on a wig order from them right now so i'm a bit nervous to be ordering anymore wigs from them right now so hopefully their Luca wig will be posted for awhile and they're repost their Klan wig.
What's the link to their Luca wig? I'm cosplaying him for Ohayo and YoumaCon next year.
Unread 11-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #36
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

PMed it to you

Unread 11-18-2008, 12:29 AM   #37
MegumiHime
Fairy Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by !*Jessi-Chan*! View Post
PMed it to you
Thanks. Now to figure out how to make his hooded school uniform x.x; I also want to do his SMS uniform as well.
Unread 11-20-2008, 11:28 AM   #38
PrinceMark

Alto reporting in!~

I've already done an early version of his SMS jacket, however it needs some finishing touches to be 100% complete.

I am planning to do his school uniform and possibly the glider suit as well at some point. Just need to convince a people to join me for a group.
PrinceMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #39
Crystalike
:3

I love Macross Frontier! I really want to do a Sheryl cosplay that wouldn't be too much of a burden to my wallet so I might do the date version...that wig though, will be a problem. I have an Ashley 850 in color 613 waiting at home, and I'm going to try a sharpie dyeing technique where instead of dyeing the whole wig, I'll be doing streaks of pink. I always thought that Sheryl's hair was pink with blond highlights, not the other way around or just blond like I see a lot. We'll see how that works...
Crystalike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2008, 03:30 PM   #40
Lakari
MmMm~chocolate...XD

I'm so excited about cosplaying Sheryl for Fanime 2009, I've been kinda on and off about doing it since the 1st ep (deculture ver.) aired last year. Sheryl's hair is a bit tricky, I've seen all sorts of mixes of blond and pink fibers that cosplayers use, alot of them have blonde wigs with some pink streaking or a very, very light pink wig. Personally I just saved and shelled out some money for a super accurately colored Sheryl wig from Japan ^^;, it's the exact shade of very light pink that her hair color is most of the time in the anime. I also have the Sheryl wig from cosplaywig for sale in the ads section if any of you are looking for one~! Join the Macross Frontier gathering at Fanime if any of you are going!
Unread 11-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #41
wingedinfinity
=3=

Sheryl's has actually grown on me A LOT
so i now officially like ranka and her. xD
I'm actually thinking of cosplaying a few versions of sheryl.
Blonde and Pink hair are my favorites wigs colors
and since she ahs both it's like BAM!

and i wanted to do klan klan and ranka
but for some reason blue/green hair makes my skin look extremely tan.
does anyone know how to fix that? xD

i'm deciding between a few of sheryl's oufits
because she has so many awesome ones. x.x
I was thinking the black one that she wears in that one picture..
i have no clue what it's called so i'll just say that black one...

or the Iteza gogo kuji dont be late officer like one. afufufufufu
and then i really like her date one. (and you can wear it normally also xD)

Lakari>> xD! ever since i got my pink wig from Zephyr
i decided to only get my wigs from japanese brands and stuff. So my sheryl wig will deff come from a japanese place or something. 8D
YAY for wigs from japan!

random queastion...which song do you guys like the best from the series?
O______O

Cosplay plans for D*C 2013
Adult Katara- LOK
Psylocke- Default/Utopia/XForce
Cheshire- Default

wingedinfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2008, 12:12 PM   #42
MegumiHime
Fairy Doctor

I'm starting to slowly gather ideas and materials for my Luca cosplay. I'm doing his SMS uniform first, since that one is just fun to do. Has anyone made the SMS jacket? And if so, what materials did you guys use?
Unread 11-30-2008, 06:14 PM   #43
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

I'm sloooowly planning Klan Klan as well! I am thinking i might need to commission the wig...unless you good folks here have ideas for that monstrous wig.

I plan to debut Klan Klan in April hopefully!

Unread 12-05-2008, 09:00 PM   #44
bubblefire
:D

jessi: why not try cosplaywigs? i dunno if there have the wig up there at the moment but you've got until april, so you can wait xD;
bubblefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #45
!*Jessi-Chan*!
Teach Me, Miss Litchi!

the Klan Klan/Klein wig is not currently up there (i love cosplaywig. i check obesessively. haha) But prehaps it'll be up there in the coming months hopefully