Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 09-26-2002, 10:52 AM   #31
HuongStar

Wow...I can't believe you got that book for $35. I saw it the other day on eBay for around $75 but I couldn't get it! I wanted to make Belleza (looks similar to the character that Rosiel made but mine would like crap compared to her Ramirez) or Aika.

Unread 09-26-2002, 11:37 AM   #32
Rosiel
The FRENCH CONNECTION
Super Moderator

> I wanted to make Belleza (looks similar to the character that Rosiel made but mine would like crap compared to her Ramirez) or Aika.

Oh you should cosplay with us as Skies of Arcadia! Belleza is such an easy costume, I made my friend's in two days. I'm sure yours would look even better as it would not be rushed (and finished at 2am the day of the convention).

Too bad you live in TX, I would have offered to lend you a hand. ;____;
Unread 09-26-2002, 11:48 AM   #33
Nietsche
Have a SUPER good time!

I thought about it being cool if like all the crew member cosplayers (Lawrence, Domingo, Hans, Pinta, Belle etc.) should be strewn around the convention for a casual Vyse group to ask to join the crew..haha! That'd be fun...but I've always wanetd to do a battle scene with SoA or Grandia but there were never enough characters around...ah well...I should csplay bad guys a bit too...widen my scope....

Some small info on pandas- Eats, shoots and leaves!
(this is an excellent book btw)
The difference a little punctuation makes!
Nietsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2002, 11:56 AM   #34
Rosiel
The FRENCH CONNECTION
Super Moderator

> to do a battle scene with SoA or Grandia but there were never enough characters around...ah well...I should csplay bad guys a bit too...

I've always wanted to have enough player characters to stage the last battle against Ramirez. But, alas, no such luck!

I remember trying to get my Suikoden group to stage a battle vs. Culgan and Seed but the pictures came out badly. It would have needed someone standing higher up to take the picture and get the correct look.

Ah maybe one day! And then I will try and do Seed's battle stance a little better. I had Ramirez's down pat just in case, but never needed to use it. ^___^

> I should csplay bad guys a bit too

If you need bad guys for a cosplay, shoot me a line. (especially if said character has white hair LOL) I love to cosplay villains.

I still want to do Magic Emperor Ghaleon... >__> I wish I had gotten the info of that great Althena at Otakon because I doubt I will /ever/ be able to convince /anyone/ to wear that for me. LOL
Unread 09-26-2002, 05:12 PM   #35
Celine
Remember me?

Belleza!!! Whoo. She has an awesome design. You could probably do a great job on it, too. If you decide you are going to do it, let me know, because I'm always up for more Arcadia cosplay. XD I WANT TO DO ALFONSO!! ^^ argh. But I dunno how to make that big shoulder thingamajig he has.

Rosiel, you are crazy! Two days??? That costume was amazing! How could it be easy...??? I wish I could steal all your skills.
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2002, 09:00 AM   #36
Rosiel
The FRENCH CONNECTION
Super Moderator

> Rosiel, you are crazy! Two days??? That costume was amazing! How could it be easy...??? I wish I could steal all your skills.

BELLEZA took two days. (it's pretty simple when you break it down) Ramirez took forever and two days. LOL

> I WANT TO DO ALFONSO!!

I want you to do Alfonso!

And I want a Galcian. >__>
Unread 05-21-2013, 04:30 AM   #37
Nuku15

I love Skies of Arcadia ^^

Cons i'm looking foward to going this year
Anime Expo 2014
Comic-Con 2014
Anime Califonia 2014
Pacific Media Expo 2014
Nuku15 is offline   Reply With Quote