Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 07-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
hiddenrose

English loli meet up

I've already posted this on the egl forum on lj but for those of you who don't go on there...

I was thinking of having a meet in the south (well, south east-ish) of England. Brighton to be exact, as it's quite an 'easy to get to' place. I know a really good Chinese restaurant (not very lolita but the food's good and I dare to be different ) and I was thinking we could all have lunch there and then just go wherever (suggestions please). You'd need to bring £13 for the food + money for drinks + money for cakes etc. if we get any whilst we're out. Should be good fun, but to make the meal worthwhile we need 4+ people. It would probably be on a sunday lunchtime, though that is flexible as I thought there wasn't much point in trying to set a date in stone if there was a)hardly anyone wanting to go or b)we could make it so more people would be able to go on a different day/time. It will probably be somewhen between late august and late november, which means flexibility for dates, though after september weekends aren't possible, except for a few days here and there.

If you're interested please leave a comment, send me a message or email me on jlcoagm@googlemail.com
Thanks and I hope to be seeing some of you soon.

*EDIT* After talking to my friend who will help me host the meet and confirming her holiday dates (because as the sad little chipmunk I am I'm not going anywhere D: ) The meet will probably be mid-August to late November. Sorry for any inconvenience.

So there you go.
hiddenrose is offline   Reply With Quote