Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #31
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

I saw so many of you but never had time to take out my camera! In fact, I JUST took the memory card out of its shrink wrap. D:

But I'm going to join in the begging, too. Be prepared, it's a long list. XD I don't think I got too many photos taken of me due to running around so much, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

(Photos included for reference since I either cosplay slightly obscure characters or ones EVERYONE does.) Friday, I was Ryoko Mitsurugi, a Gerudo girl (the palest one XD I was one of two in dark yellow), Reno, and Jou Kido. Saturday, I was Lust (the one from the Chess Match), Kabuto Yakushi (from the Metro Chunin Exam), Reno again, and Sha Gojyo (with a wig and for the Saiyuki panel). Sunday was Lust and the Gerudo Girl again.

I can't wait to see all the photos from the convention, so I can see what all I missed in all my rushing!
Friday: Scootaloo (MLP:FiM), Darya "Dasha" Alkaev (Orlandia); Saturday: Dasha, Ryoko Mitsurugi; Sunday: Zubat (Pokemon Snap panel), Dasha
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #32
Sarah-Boo
Ermahgerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuoi_kaze View Post
Here are my Saturday and Sunday photos. I forgot my camera Friday, but I'll upload those as soon as my friends send them to me.

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q...troCon%202008/

If anyone got a picture of me, I was the Yuuko in the big red kimono and purple corset. I'm asking in advance if I can use them for my cosplay gallery here, because I only have a few good pictures of me in the costume.
You got a picture of my arm!
Unread 07-21-2008, 12:06 AM   #33
ArcaneKani

I was the Hancock on Saturday, so if anyone nabbed pics it would be greatly appreciated!
Unread 07-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #34
ImaxNerd
Nrrd Grrl

Hehe, everyone looked amazing in their cosplays.

anyone happen to have any pics of me.
<.< I was Haruhi in her buny outfit.
and my friend kimi was Yuki.

=3
Unread 07-21-2008, 12:24 AM   #35
tsuoi_kaze
PERSONA! *bang*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneKani View Post
I was the Hancock on Saturday, so if anyone nabbed pics it would be greatly appreciated!
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...8/DSC00290.jpg
tsuoi_kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 02:12 AM   #36
gya.inc

G.Y.A. Inc. had lots of fun @ MetroCon! n_n

On Saturday and Sunday, looking for:
Vocaloids! Hatsune Miku + Kagamine Rin!

Like this: Vocaloids

Thanks! I will try and upload some pictures to my Flickr once I get all of them. :P
gya.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 02:17 AM   #37
JFBount
President of Hyperion

http://blogs.tampabay.com/scene/2008...s-of-an-o.html

Zomg guys some of us made it on Tampa's internet news ?!?!!? i guess ... lol

Quote:
all i got to say man was that costume prolly made up for all the horrible flutag people on saturday because its something i would of never expected and you pulled it off perfectly
So Han’s walking down the halls of Bespin with his old friend Lando. Leia’s there, and lookin’ good. Han thinks he’s off to dinner - maybe some wine, a little flirting, and then back to the ol’ guest quarters with Her Hotness. But the door opens, and there’s Vader. ...Han doesn’t look at Lando; he doesn’t duck or run. What does Han do?

He starts shooting at the bastard.

He starts shooting.

Be like Han.

Last edited by Michi : 07-21-2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: merging a double post
JFBount is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 06:06 AM   #38
negativedreamer
Dream in the Negative

i found these on flickr, many of you are in this set. check it out!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randoml...7606289286467/

dA: http://negativedreamer.deviantart.com/
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/negativedreamer
negativedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 06:42 AM   #39
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by missind33 View Post
I knew it! I told my sister,"Hey I think Ariel was Giselle." and she didn't agree. But I was totally right! You looked amazing!
Haha yep, that was me. Thanks for noticing =3

Also jumping on the Hancock complimenting wagon! You were so great! I think aside from Darth Vader, you were the only character my mother recognized. We have a few pics of you. I'll be uploading shortly.
Unread 07-21-2008, 08:50 AM   #40
Gentleman
The Awesome Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuoi_kaze View Post
Here are my Saturday and Sunday photos. I forgot my camera Friday, but I'll upload those as soon as my friends send them to me.

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q...troCon%202008/

If anyone got a picture of me, I was the Yuuko in the big red kimono and purple corset. I'm asking in advance if I can use them for my cosplay gallery here, because I only have a few good pictures of me in the costume.
By the way, for that link, I HAVE to HAVE to HAVE to give props to the guy who did Hancock. That was epic. xD

Quote:
Oh wait, there you are. I have to say it like I said in that last post. EPIC DUDE!! One of my favorite ones there, congrats man!

Last edited by Michi : 07-21-2008 at 07:36 PM. Reason: merging a double post
Gentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 09:35 AM   #41
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Hey guys!

I was in several costumes over the weekend and am on the look-out for photos! Friday I wore Haruhi Fujioka. On Saturday, I was in my Griffith armor from Berserk (bluish hair, silver plated armor, purple cape lined in cranberry). I'm really looking for some shots with this costume, but haven't came across any yet. On Sunday, I was Pit from Brawl, the only Pit I think was cosplaying Sunday though I saw several over the weekend - I'm this Pit.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randoml...7606289286467/

Thanks in advance, if any of you come across anything (especially Griffith) please PM it to me! <3

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA) - FandomCon (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, Edea Lee (various costmes) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 09:45 AM   #42
Frostmourne
Sherry Wrong

I got some great pictures with Maboroshi/Rising Sun but if anyone has some pictures of either the Final Fantasy IV Group, Edward(FF4), or my Setzer(FF6) that would be fantastic. Like I said in the other thread I kept forgetting my camera in all the running around so I didn't really get any pictures. :3
Sunday : ?

Planned 2011 : Aisha Klan Klan (Outlaw Star), Ai Chan (Yatterman), Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Frostmourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 10:02 AM   #43
NecroticNymph
Princess at Heart

Hime no Toki, I just PM'd you the pic my mom got of your Griffith armor.

Pictures are being uploaded now...I know I have Hancock and some FFXII people and some Trinity Blood people and at one point in the day we met up with a massive group of Avatar cosplayers so if you were cosplaying from Avatar, I probably have a pic of you.

Pictures can be found at http://www.BlackLilyCosplay.com . Once in the main site, click "Gallery"!
Unread 07-21-2008, 10:10 AM   #44
salafrae

Quote:
Originally Posted by desude View Post
i was one of the silent hill nurses duo, and we were also part of an unplanned silent hill group (2 pyramid heads, alessa, and sometimes a different nurse) . we had a severed head with us. If anyone has anymore pics, please upload them! thanks~
i was the female pyramid head, we are getting all of the photos uploaded from the silent hill group asap. my email is salafrae@yahoo.com if you want to contact me i can send them all to you guys. and then we can keep in touch. :3

~PH
salafrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2008, 10:12 AM   #45
Pantsu_chan
So dericious!

Hey guys! Once again I picked costumes that didn't allow me to get my camera out due to large heads/armor....so if anyone has pics of the Katamari group (I was the Prince) on Friday, the Bishamon (Sat), or the booze lolis from Sunday, let me know! Thanks!
Oren Pierre Alfonso (Kamen Rider Gaim)
Marie Antoinette (2001 Takarazuka Rose of Versailles)

Team Awesome <333!!
Pantsu_chan is offline   Reply With Quote