Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > United Kingdom

Unread 08-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #166
Pixlated
kthxbai!

im just doing general theater stuides, i started doing it in sixthform 2 years ago and i loved it but i flunked n left sixthform so im starting all over again X3

and i know what you mean about worlds apart, but there haveing a 3 or £15 sale right now so im stocking up on manga i was ment to buy X3 also my bus stops right infront of it ( i live just up the road from edge lane so i get the 6 or 7 to town )
Pixlated is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #167
tribalyoshi

forbidden planet are doing a 3 for £12 offer for manga though =o shame they don't have a better selection, tis mainly sci-fi in there though =w=
i actually need a Kakashi wig, so i'll no doubt be in town on the Sat and drop by the worlds apart :3 the take a trip over to smiffy's and see what they have on offer, though they kinda fail for manga wigs x3

at
tribalyoshi.deviantart.com
Liverpool cosplayer's wanted
tribalyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #168
T-ViRus
Downright Lazy

Smiffy's fails for wigs full stop. The only thing they are good for, is stage make up. Try the little false hair shop near the entrance to clayton square. It's next to the pub on the corner, just opposite central station.
Better yet, try ebay. Wigs from party shops are crap; bad synthetic fibres and really tacky looking. Plus if you're cosplaying Kakashi, you will need a wig that will cut well, which a cheapo party wig just wont do.
T-ViRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #169
Pixlated
kthxbai!

that wig place is really good, they do good extetions too! not over priced ither which is good! By the way ill be waiting outside worlds apart for half an hour, so from 11 till 11:30 , so if i could get a confermation from any of yahs :3 just so i know if i need to wait a bit longer for anyone ( aka should i get a picnic set up in st;johns gardens XD)
Unread 08-12-2009, 05:45 PM   #170
tribalyoshi

oh THAT shop!... i went in there with my sis one time when she was buying fake hair extensions xD but the wigs are further back, and i've only seen girls go into that shop.... must get someone to go with for less embarrassment levels >w>;

though i've seen a Kakashi wig on cosplaymagic.com going for $40 (not inc P+P) wouldn't know if that would be worth going for =S

at
Unread 08-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #171
tribalyoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixlated View Post
that wig place is really good, they do good extetions too! not over priced ither which is good! By the way ill be waiting outside worlds apart for half an hour, so from 11 till 11:30 , so if i could get a confermation from any of yahs :3 just so i know if i need to wait a bit longer for anyone ( aka should i get a picnic set up in st;johns gardens XD)
lolz picnic! XD
god knows the last time i had one of them :3
but am sure al be there for round about 11, needs to head up to quiggins to see how my mates are doing anyway ^w^

at
Unread 08-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #172
Pixlated
kthxbai!

coolies, and im gonna set up a picnic now XD jsuty for teh luls, and cause i make SUPER cookies for picnics and ill go in the wig shop with yah! i need to find 2 long blonde wigs anyway! and i was gonna look in smiffys just for a test wig but thinking on id rather put a pillow on my head and cut that
Unread 08-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #173
tribalyoshi

can i has beer too?... OwO

but awesomeness! ^^ i'll be happy to head in there with you, so i can get feedback from one cosplayer to another =) looking forward to this now x3

btw you guys- whats your thoughts on this pic? = http://tribalyoshi.deviantart.com/ar...ruto-133112479

at
Unread 08-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #174
Pixlated
kthxbai!

ahhh thats so cute and sure you can have beer ( trying my hardest to get id'ed cause ive never been id'ed since i was 18 TT that was 8 months ago might i add XD) and ill be more then happy to help you find your wig, you'll have 4 cosplayers with you so we can all help
Unread 08-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #175
tribalyoshi

lol count yourself lucky! i get I.D'ed almost everywhere i go.. and i've just turned 21! =w= oh the shame of my baby-like face xD!

thats great though! i'll see if i can get some people to come too, my sis will most likely join us later on that day or something :3 maybe tour Liverpool 1 or see a movie? =D really up to whoever turns up for the day ^^

at
Unread 08-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #176
Pixlated
kthxbai!

well if your coming then theres definotly gonna be 5 of us, and a tour of L1 would be fab, they;ve finally finished the park and its lovely, so im gonna be the one with the camera so no-one elce has to worry! and i dont know why i dont get id i look about 12 XD and ill look up a list of what films are on in the oden and what times there on so we can have a wide choice of times and movies the more people the better!

kthxbai
Unread 08-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #177
tribalyoshi

whoo! was awesome meeting pixlated! 8D
it was her and her two mates, but i won't put their names on here if they don't want me too.
but me and my sis want to say we had an amazing time with you guys :'D really was <3 lol noodles in restaurant failed xD
hope to catch up with you guys soon =) and thanks for the great day <3

at
Unread 08-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #178
T-ViRus
Downright Lazy

Couldn't make it today. I had a driving lesson from 9am till 10:30am. There was no way I could have got there from this side of Liverpool within half an hour to meet you all. We should do another one in a few weeks.
What did you guys get up to anyway?
T-ViRus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009, 05:25 PM   #179
Pixlated
kthxbai!

hey, ive got the pics on my pc now as and when you want me to put them up or get them to yah just tell me ill make a copy for your sister when she comes to visit!

twas fun :3 must do it again sometime but get more people, btw j+j ( omg best nickname ever) said they had fun and wanna do it again...... but with less rain XD

kthxbai
Unread 08-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #180
tribalyoshi

uuuuuuh..... typing this while having a hangover xD;
my sis said i spilt water on my bed when i fell asleep (least i THINK its water... )

but to t-virus, yeah we had an awesome time :3 what we did was go round the shops, go for a Chinese and basically wandered about ^^
plans to see a movie were there too, but we ran out of time D: we had friends coming down for a few drinks =w=

at