Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > .Hack

Unread 07-30-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
TsukiNoShinobi

.hackers Help?

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. Let me know if I am and I'll delete and move my question.

Anyway, my friends and I are doing a small .hack group for an upcoming con in October, and we want to cosplay as Rena, Shugo and Mireille/BlackRose, Kite and Mistral from .hack//DUSK. However, we're not exactly sure where to start D:

Anyone have suggestions on which patterns to use/best techniques for sewing without a pattern (I personally have never used a pattern before. I usually sketch something out and make my own template before sewing, but I'm not sure where to start with the .hackers)?

Probably the hardest parts we're going to run into are Shugo and Mireille's hats, and Rena's armor. Any suggestions on what would be best for the armor?

If anyone can point us in the right direction, that would be super! Thanks~
TsukiNoShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-31-2008, 03:37 AM   #2
jezhicka
blah blah

wing it i guess, thats what i did, you mess up, then learn an fix it, did you try google? just keep a bunch of references handy, and make sure that you'll have enough room to move around in them, i herd some where its best to put 2 inches around it before you cut it, better too big than small, idk
jezhicka is offline   Reply With Quote