Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 10-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #1
randomthings123
Lurker Extraordinaire

A binder for large breasts?

So I'm thinking about buying a binder due to the number of flat-chested characters I cosplay (you don't really notice these things until you start counting!). Unfortunately for me, I have a very large bust size - I'm a 32 G or H, depending on the bra maker. Does anyone know of a binder that would fit a person like me? I'm not expecting total flatness, of course, but I just want something that would help minimize my boobs somewhat without injuring me.

Any help would be appreciated!

Unread 10-11-2014, 01:40 AM   #2
genxas

These will not completely flatten you, but they will make your chest smaller!
This is one that I like using because it is very powerful and helps square out your hips BUT for you...the tri-top might work out better. The tri-top also doesn't annoyingly roll up if you don't have a belt on like the tank top one.
genxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2014, 07:43 AM   #3
Clockwork_Ducky
Quack!

Hi! I'm hoping others will chime in as well, because I'm relatively new to this. I'm rather large chested as well (30DDD in my fave brand). I'm still working out how to get the flattest appearance I can, but thus far I have had good luck with the Tri-Top binder in small from Underworks. I also got the Ultimate Chest binder tank, but it is too long for me, and rolls up uncomfortably over my hips every time I move.

http://www.underworks.com/tri-top-chest-binder

You may need to practice a bit, in order to find out how best to move your breast tissue around to flatten beneath the top. I am struggling with that currently, but it can be done.

Good luck - I'm curious to hear what others have to say on the topic, since I'm still just learning how to work with a binder.

1950s Celestia (MLP:FiM), Undead Death Knight Starter Gear (WoW),
Lorna Dane Serval Industries (X-Factor), Adult Loki (Loki: Agent of Asgard), 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Clockwork_Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote