Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 02-18-2015, 07:38 PM   #1
Jousimies

Any advice on breasts for crossplay and transitions?

Hi there!
So I am looking to see if anyone has any advice for making a breast form that will be the most comfortable and most realistic looking that can also get through a con.
So far I have thought about using water balloons but I am afraid of them popping and making things really awkward. I have also thought about modifying some type of rubber ball but im not 100% sure on it.
I'm mostly looking for a way that I can have the feel of real breasts and the look that will last a full day. If anyone has any information that will be any help it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ^^
Jousimies is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-18-2015, 10:11 PM   #2
ZERO//.2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jousimies View Post
Hi there!
So I am looking to see if anyone has any advice for making a breast form that will be the most comfortable and most realistic looking that can also get through a con.
So far I have thought about using water balloons but I am afraid of them popping and making things really awkward. I have also thought about modifying some type of rubber ball but im not 100% sure on it.
I'm mostly looking for a way that I can have the feel of real breasts and the look that will last a full day. If anyone has any information that will be any help it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ^^
Before I bought my breast forms ($45 at Glamour Boutique), I would roll up some panties and stuff them in my bra. It was lightweight and got the job done. Just create some cleavage with gorilla tape and you'll be good to go. Honestly, unless you plan on being groped, you don't really need to have the feeling of real breasts as long as it looks right, but I understand where you're coming from. Other people put rice in pantyhose, but I don't subscribe to that method.
金: Kongou - KanColle
土: Bismarck Kai - KanColle
日: Princess Luna - MLP

FB: Zro2K

ZERO//.2K is offline   Reply With Quote