Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 09-14-2014, 09:54 PM   #1
Elyix
That Guy

How to pass! A guid for mtf crossplayers

Alright fellas, lets be honest. %90 of crossplays are poorly executed. Lack of makeup/knowledge to use said makeup. Badly done hair and of course the fear of hairy legs!

I have not done many Crossplays, just Tifa Lockhart actually. But I have done a good bit of crossdressing(for halloween mostly) and have been mistaken for a women by not just one or two people, but roomfulls. Even had some very unwanted physical contact now and then. Lots of groping. Leave it at that

Now look, I'm all about having fun. But If I'm going to do something I want it done right. You should too!

STEP 1: Get some makeup and learn how to use it!
now i dont just mean slapping some on once and thinking youre pro. TAKE YOUR TIME! watch videos! ask friends that are girls! get a book! something! Girls have been doing it most their lives, you cant just jump in and be good.

STEP 2: Pick a character that you will be able to pull off. Now if you dont give a rats ass about actually looking girly, ignore this. But remember, there are lots of cruel people that would just love to make fun of you. For example if youre a bigger guy, you probably shouldnt do Chun Li anytime soon. If you have an extrodinarily large chin, you probably shouldnt do Misa Amane. Get it?

STEP 3: Find out your sizing. Womens, that is. Embarrassing; but necessary. best accomplished by trial and error.

STEP 4: Get a good wig. That doesnt mean pricey. Just good. My best wig is $14 new.

STEP 5: Stuff. Not as in the regular hey look over there its stuff. But as in your bra. There are various stuffing materials, but i go for the cheap bra inserts(not a full breast form). Taping your pex together will also allow you a certain amount of faux cleavage. Makeup makes them fake boobehs even bigger looking. If you are wearing something form fitting(tight) go ahead and stuff your hips as well. This can be done cheaply by wearing a pair of hipster style panties and stuffing with toilet paper or if you prefer pads made for the purpose. You can also make your own pads.

STEP 6: Tucking. Yep. Its exactly how it sounds(though not quite as painful, though maybe thats just cause ive done it more than a few times). The "boys" kinda ache for sure at first but that goes away.

STEP 7: Enjoy! get all dolled up and have some fun. Maybe with these simple tips, there will be more success stories about crossplayers!

EDIT: Wow sorry I spelled "guide" wrong. Thats bugging me. Cant seem to edit it, either. Not that my grammar is perfect but ouch... Also sorry to confuse anyone, my main account is Jaktard. It had a serious glitch that i believe was due to maintenance, therefor not really a glitch. I was just being impatient and alas made another account.

Last edited by Elyix : 09-16-2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Typo/add information
Elyix is offline   Reply With Quote