Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon > Rides / Roommates

Closed Thread
Unread 07-10-2003, 01:15 AM   #1
Studmaster
The King of Games!

Avalible Room Space at Otakon

Well, I know its coming close to Otakon time, but there's always someone who needs a room. And I'm here to supply room space. Right now, I have 2, possibly 3 people in a room at the Days Inn. Which means, I have room space availble for 3 - 4 more people depending on cirumstances (I would like to get 5 - 6 people in room). Roomates can either be male or female, and its perferred that you can stay for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. But we can work something out with people who can only stay for 2.

Room is for 125 a night + 12.5% tax. So if 5 people stay in the room, The price is 85 Dollars for 3 nights, and if 6 people stay in the room, the Price is 71 dollars for all 3 nights.

If you're interested. Please PM me or E-Mail me at studmaster45@yahoo.com
2004 has just begun. Are you ready to seize this new year, and grasp things never thought possible. Let go of the past, and the pain it may have bought. It is time to make the best of the present, to secure the future.

The 2004 Studmaster World Tour as of 11/25/03: Katuscon, Philly Gaming Classic (Satuday only), Anime Boston, Animazement Anime Next , Anime Expo, Otakon, Dragon*Con, Nekocon? Anime USA?, MagFest 3.0?

Unread 07-30-2003, 02:25 PM   #2
Studmaster
The King of Games!

Thanks to all that asked me about the room. I'm sorry, but it has been filled already. I hope that your all find places to stay in Baltimore next weekend.
2004 has just begun. Are you ready to seize this new year, and grasp things never thought possible. Let go of the past, and the pain it may have bought. It is time to make the best of the present, to secure the future.

The 2004 Studmaster World Tour as of 11/25/03: Katuscon, Philly Gaming Classic (Satuday only), Anime Boston, Animazement Anime Next , Anime Expo, Otakon, Dragon*Con, Nekocon? Anime USA?, MagFest 3.0?
Closed Thread