Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 311 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #4696
Purfect*Rave
Bitchie~★♥

Gypsy: I dunno...it looks pinkish-purple and a darker purple to me. XD But I guess nobody will really care.

---

I think I finally found the original seller of this costume...Here I come...after Italy/my b-day.
Fanfiction.net~

List of 'Considerings': Minato from Persona 3, Near/L/Light from Death Note, Kadaj from FF:AC, Grell from Kuroshitsuji
Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji, Dance Party version (100% DONE)
'Veneziano' N. Italy - Hetalia: Axis Powers (0% DONE [Wig ordered])
Alois Trancy - Kuroshitsuji II, Default version (10% DONE)
Conventions - Momocon '11, AAD Spring + Fall, AWA 2011
Purfect*Rave is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-25-2011, 01:08 AM   #4697
ZexionLover48
1Heck of a scythe-spinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsyangelf4i View Post
BTW ZexionLover-Love the avatar
Why thank you~ =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purfect*Rave View Post
Gypsy: I dunno...it looks pinkish-purple and a darker purple to me. XD But I guess nobody will really care.

---

I think I finally found the original seller of this costume...Here I come...after Italy/my b-day.
*_* that looks awesome~

oh, and you know how I was talking about how the Shinigami Haken Kyoukai no Theme synced pretty well with We R Who We R?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk5Ph4VspDY

I had to
So apparently my vids blocked it Germany =/ crap. I put my vid up to spread joy and Sony Music keeps dragging me down T_T (just kidding, I'm not that dramatic XDDD)

Heres another curse for ya, may all your bacon BURN.
Time to Suit Up!
And thats what you missed on GLEE!

Last edited by ZexionLover48 : 02-25-2011 at 02:02 AM.
ZexionLover48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 02:17 PM   #4698
Pixie of Death
chaotic fabulous

That looks pretty sweet XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZexionLover48 View Post
oh, and you know how I was talking about how the Shinigami Haken Kyoukai no Theme synced pretty well with We R Who We R?

Looooooolz! That's pretty great. If Kitty ever cosplays Grell, I think I'm going to have to make her learn some of the dances. :3

News from the front: My costume is currently in customs. Hoping it doesn't stay there long...

I finished crochet my cat's body yesterday. Now I just need to finish stuffing it. Then I've just got the legs and tail to make. o/
Ulquiorra Cifer | Bleach

.x.x.x. Costume journal, tutorials, and general wackiness here .x.x.x.
Pixie of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #4699
HidingintheMist
A lion still has claws

That looks gorgeous. But so expensive.
You won't catch me spending that much on a costume alone(without accessories) unless its my dream cosplay. Even though I'd love to buy that myself. D":

Quote:

Nice.
HidingintheMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #4700
Purfect*Rave
Bitchie~★♥

Quote:

I had to
So apparently my vids blocked it Germany =/ crap. I put my vid up to spread joy and Sony Music keeps dragging me down T_T (just kidding, I'm not that dramatic XDDD)
YAY! *goes to show facebook friends*
It fits too well. <:
(Now I can stalk you on Youtube too? No, I'm kidding! XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidingintheMist View Post
That looks gorgeous. But so expensive.
You won't catch me spending that much on a costume alone(without accessories) unless its my dream cosplay. Even though I'd love to buy that myself. D":
Well, if I get it (read below), it'll be with birthday money. But I probably won't...looking at all their Kuro costumes, they've got pictures from about 4 different places (setting, watermarks on some but not the others), so I really don't think I'll be risking that much money. =x

But from that....OH GOD OH GOD. CosMonde has made an Alois cosplay...*drools*...and I wouldn't need a wig...*drools more*....And it comes with shoe covers AND the ring...*happy headdesk* So I'd get the whole costume for about $40 cheaper than any of the Ciels I'm looking at...and I can finally be psycho instead of emo...and my friend can be Ciel since our heights work for them...And and Alois hasn't been cosplayed that much yet!!!
*rushes off to budget and beg my parents for money*....*and to plan how to cut my hair to work best, ORZ.*
Fanfiction.net~

List of 'Considerings': Minato from Persona 3, Near/L/Light from Death Note, Kadaj from FF:AC, Grell from Kuroshitsuji
Unread 02-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #4701
HidingintheMist
A lion still has claws

Quote:
Well, if I get it (read below), it'll be with birthday money. But I probably won't...looking at all their Kuro costumes, they've got pictures from about 4 different places (setting, watermarks on some but not the others), so I really don't think I'll be risking that much money. =x

But from that....OH GOD OH GOD. CosMonde has made an Alois cosplay...*drools*...and I wouldn't need a wig...*drools more*....And it comes with shoe covers AND the ring...*happy headdesk* So I'd get the whole costume for about $40 cheaper than any of the Ciels I'm looking at...and I can finally be psycho instead of emo...and my friend can be Ciel since our heights work for them...And and Alois hasn't been cosplayed that much yet!!!
*rushes off to budget and beg my parents for money*....*and to plan how to cut my hair to work best, ORZ.*
Yeah, I wouldn't purchase a costume either if I was uncertain about the seller. I work hard(kinda) for my money and I'd hate to waste it. >_>; I got $100 last night from a pretty easy babysitting job(the kid is one), but I think thats because I surprised them by being fine with their HUGE boxer jumping all over me. The other sitters they've had have requested that he stay outside.

I love CosMonde! By what I've read from your posts, I think you'd make a great Alois. Being psycho is always fun I find, but for someone like me, it makes it so difficult to be a serious character the next day. Thats going to murder me at a future con where my friend has permission to kick me if I get ooc at all.

Good luck on begging your parents for money.
Unread 02-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #4702
Purfect*Rave
Bitchie~★♥

Quote:
Yeah, I wouldn't purchase a costume either if I was uncertain about the seller. I work hard(kinda) for my money and I'd hate to waste it. >_>; I got $100 last night from a pretty easy babysitting job(the kid is one), but I think thats because I surprised them by being fine with their HUGE boxer jumping all over me. The other sitters they've had have requested that he stay outside.

I love CosMonde! By what I've read from your posts, I think you'd make a great Alois. Being psycho is always fun I find, but for someone like me, it makes it so difficult to be a serious character the next day. Thats going to murder me at a future con where my friend has permission to kick me if I get ooc at all.

Good luck on begging your parents for money.
If only I were old enough to get a job or knew anyone that needed a babysitter. I rely on allowance/any random money my parents decide to give me. =/ (Which is actually a lot more than it sounds)

Seriously...CosMonde is like, one of the best sellers I've ever worked with. <3 Even if they have okay English. (Only occasionally do they use 'Proud Asian' English) Aww, thanks. It is fun! (I'm usually 'innocent lil girl', but then Navi [Anime friend] and I will randomly start talking about things only psychos would, and our friends will stare at us with this face: ) And I think I'm like...bipolar when I choose to be. I can be laughing like a madman, then be dead serious a second later. Good luck with that. xD Hope you don't get hurt too bad.

Well, my mom still owes me money, so I can be like "You remember when you couldn't pay me back one payment for about 2 weeks? Yeah, there's a late fee. Money I'm owed atm ($80) and $55 late fee charge, plz. >83".......She's gonna laugh at me, I know it. XDDD

Just did a hair test for Alois 'cause I'm bored. It is perfect. Except that the hairspray I have makes it look all...hairspray-filled. =/ And my bangs are a tiny bit shaggy. But other than that, it's good~.

EDIT: I did use that line...both my parents laughed. Loudly. Then I pointed to where I had it pulled up on my laptop, and my mom started explaining (not yelling) that she has a house payment so she can't buy it right now. Like...I'm not asking you to pay for it...o_o I was just showing you what it looked like...(I'd feel really bad if she bought it for me, actually. T_T *too good of a child*)
Fanfiction.net~

Last edited by Purfect*Rave : 02-25-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Unread 02-25-2011, 04:59 PM   #4703
Rainbowgasm
fruity goodness!

Quote:
It fits too well. <:

lol last august there was about 12 Alois' at our summer con up here in Canada... I mean there was like 80,000 people there at all but still XP
Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Rainbowgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #4704
HidingintheMist
A lion still has claws

http://www.shoebuy.com/funtasma-victorian-35/266204

So I'd really like to get these for my Ciel cosplay.. Any opinions? I'd like to go cheaper obviously, but these are gorgeous. Should I look around at bargain stores before a final choice?

Quote:
If only I were old enough to get a job or knew anyone that needed a babysitter. I rely on allowance/any random money my parents decide to give me. =/ (Which is actually a lot more than it sounds)

Seriously...CosMonde is like, one of the best sellers I've ever worked with. <3 Even if they have okay English. (Only occasionally do they use 'Proud Asian' English) Aww, thanks. It is fun! (I'm usually 'innocent lil girl', but then Navi [Anime friend] and I will randomly start talking about things only psychos would, and our friends will stare at us with this face: ) And I think I'm like...bipolar when I choose to be. I can be laughing like a madman, then be dead serious a second later. Good luck with that. xD Hope you don't get hurt too bad.

Well, my mom still owes me money, so I can be like "You remember when you couldn't pay me back one payment for about 2 weeks? Yeah, there's a late fee. Money I'm owed atm ($80) and $55 late fee charge, plz. >83".......She's gonna laugh at me, I know it. XDDD

Just did a hair test for Alois 'cause I'm bored. It is perfect. Except that the hairspray I have makes it look all...hairspray-filled. =/ And my bangs are a tiny bit shaggy. But other than that, it's good~.

EDIT: I did use that line...both my parents laughed. Loudly. Then I pointed to where I had it pulled up on my laptop, and my mom started explaining (not yelling) that she has a house payment so she can't buy it right now. Like...I'm not asking you to pay for it...o_o I was just showing you what it looked like...(I'd feel really bad if she bought it for me, actually. T_T *too good of a child*)
I don't get an allowance from my mother sadly. ^^; All my money comes from birthdays/holidays and babysitting.

I'm known in my group of friends as the shy and quiet one who hates controversy. Lets just say I surprised them this past Halloween when I was working in a friends haunted house as an insane asylum patient. Lots of mad laughing those two nights, and they haven't looked at me the same way since. xD Perfect for Alucard(Hellsing) but not for the other cosplay I have planned next year(my dream cosplay ^^; Vampire Hunter D ). Hopefully, I won't be hurt too much by the kicks, and if so, I can always go and 'hide' behind another friend. Even so, my friend will have limits with how much she can kick me, since we're planning a possible masquerade performance.

You should post a pic of your hair styled. ^^

Oh gosh. I hate when parents take things the wrong way. Thats why I rarely if ever show my mom something, unless she wants to buy me something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowgasm View Post
lol last august there was about 12 Alois' at our summer con up here in Canada... I mean there was like 80,000 people there at all but still XP
Yeah, he's getting pretty popular pretty fast. Theres about 8 so far who say they're going to the Anime Expo Kuroshitsuji gathering. My Alois is rather... excited for that. Which bodes ill for me sadly.

Last edited by HidingintheMist : 02-25-2011 at 05:18 PM.
Unread 02-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #4705
Purfect*Rave
Bitchie~★♥

Quote:

So I'd really like to get these for my Ciel cosplay.. Any opinions? I'd like to go cheaper obviously, but these are gorgeous. Should I look around at bargain stores before a final choice?
I'd look around first, but they are really pretty. XD

Quote:
You should post a pic of your hair styled. ^^
I probably will when I'm home tomorrow (already washed the hairspray out as best I could). I never really do anything to my hair, so my family would be like..."Hey, whaaaaat're you doing?"

Quote:
Oh gosh. I hate when parents take things the wrong way. Thats why I rarely if ever show my mom something, unless she wants to buy me something.
Well, it just makes me feel bad because she actually would buy it for me. ._. Cosplays aren't cheap; while this is a good deal considering the quality and all that's coming with it, it's not cheap either. (But I think it's because my sister is going to Disney with a friend and we're going somewhere much cheaper, even though I'm the one that brought up going to Disney in the first place. So. She's trying to make up for it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowgasm View Post
Quote:
Yeah, he's getting pretty popular pretty fast. Theres about 8 so far who say they're going to the Anime Expo Kuroshitsuji gathering. My Alois is rather... excited for that. Which bodes ill for me sadly.
I think my state's really slow at getting into things (except for P&SwG), but when they do, it's everywhere. I've rarely seen more than 5 Vocaloids at one con, and never seen more than a few Kuro cosplayers before. Now there are a ton going to the next con. But I haven't seen/heard of anyone planning to cosplay any season 2 characters. I like Georgia for that reason.

And dude, this is totally unrelated...but watching season 2, a) I wouldn't be surprised if Viscount Druitt was Alois's brother or dad. SRSLY. b) Just realized Claude did a hair flip as he walked out of Alois's room. LOL. aaaaand Alois's voice is cute. XD That is all.
Fanfiction.net~

Unread 02-25-2011, 06:12 PM   #4706
HidingintheMist
A lion still has claws

Quote:
I'd look around first, but they are really pretty. XD
[/size]
Yeah, which is why I'll be keen to get those if I can't find anything else thats use-able.

Quote:
I probably will when I'm home tomorrow (already washed the hairspray out as best I could). I never really do anything to my hair, so my family would be like..."Hey, whaaaaat're you doing?"
[/size]
It stinks putting stuff in hair. @_@;
I have to load my hair down with gel tomorrow. It sucks, but oh well. The things I do for guard(our first show is tomorrow <333 ).

Quote:
Well, it just makes me feel bad because she actually would buy it for me. ._. Cosplays aren't cheap; while this is a good deal considering the quality and all that's coming with it, it's not cheap either. (But I think it's because my sister is going to Disney with a friend and we're going somewhere much cheaper, even though I'm the one that brought up going to Disney in the first place. So. She's trying to make up for it.)
My grandma's like that. My mom would think it was stupid to buy a cosplay. ^^;
Oh gosh, Disney is expensive. At least, Disneyland is(the one in California), but I assume you're talking about the Disneyworld in Florida.

Quote:
I think my state's really slow at getting into things (except for P&SwG), but when they do, it's everywhere. I've rarely seen more than 5 Vocaloids at one con, and never seen more than a few Kuro cosplayers before. Now there are a ton going to the next con. But I haven't seen/heard of anyone planning to cosplay any season 2 characters. I like Georgia for that reason.

And dude, this is totally unrelated...but watching season 2, a) I wouldn't be surprised if Viscount Druitt was Alois's brother or dad. SRSLY. b) Just realized Claude did a hair flip as he walked out of Alois's room. LOL. aaaaand Alois's voice is cute. XD That is all.
I wish I lived out there now. I saw so many vocaloids at AX last year. I'd like to live in a place where things didn't hit so fast.

Viscount Druitt and Alois... gosh, now that would be interesting. o-o
Unread 02-25-2011, 09:06 PM   #4707
Purfect*Rave
Bitchie~★♥

Quote:
Viscount Druitt and Alois... gosh, now that would be interesting. o-o
Oh my god. My friend and I should try that. XD

Dude...watching season 2, thinking about cosplaying Alois, going to your sister's ball practice where you have to huddle for warmth for 2 hours, then coming home for food is not a good mix. (I was like...dancing around and talking to my cat...then when I finished with my food I grabbed a straw and started stabbing my sister's toast like a maniac, with the uncontrollable laughter and everything. I'm usually chill and quiet. It was so much fun. XD My sister keeps yelling at me in Spanish to go to bed since I'm still acting psycho and hyper. Oh, Alois, you are going to be so much fun.)
Fanfiction.net~

Unread 02-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #4708
rajamitsu

Quote:

Those are the same brand I got for mine, except I got the 120 (same style, a bit taller). They look just as nice in person, but I haven't worn them out and about yet. So I can't comment on long-term comfort and durability. That's about the same price I paid, too. Cost-wise, it'd probably be good to look around a little, tho', just in case.
rajamitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2011, 04:16 AM   #4709
ZexionLover48
1Heck of a scythe-spinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie of Death View Post
Looooooolz! That's pretty great. If Kitty ever cosplays Grell, I think I'm going to have to make her learn some of the dances. :3
XD Why thanks~

Quote:
Nice.
8D Thanks

Quote:
It fits too well. <:
Thank you~ I hope your friends like it too XD
Yes you can! XD Sooner or later I'll put up Con vids and you can see how much I fail at being in character as Will~! 8D XDD

Quote:
Dude...watching season 2, thinking about cosplaying Alois, going to your sister's ball practice where you have to huddle for warmth for 2 hours, then coming home for food is not a good mix. (I was like...dancing around and talking to my cat...then when I finished with my food I grabbed a straw and started stabbing my sister's toast like a maniac, with the uncontrollable laughter and everything. I'm usually chill and quiet. It was so much fun. XD My sister keeps yelling at me in Spanish to go to bed since I'm still acting psycho and hyper. Oh, Alois, you are going to be so much fun.)
...Okay I SO want to spend a night at your house XDDD

~My Grell wig shipped, my Grell wig shipped, la la la~! since its from Hong Kong it'll take awhile (sadpanda) but still *jumps around happily*

I've decided to use my real hair for Willu too, so that means I'd only have to buy one wig (and I did, its the Grell one) awesome! and I'm using Will's suit for my Alan cosplay, so really all I need to focus on is Grell's outfit (I need his coat, but I suck at sewing! I could find the rest of his outfit most likely -shrug-)

Heres another curse for ya, may all your bacon BURN.
Time to Suit Up!
And thats what you missed on GLEE!

Last edited by ZexionLover48 : 02-26-2011 at 04:28 AM.
ZexionLover48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2011, 09:15 AM   #4710
Purfect*Rave
Bitchie~★♥

Quote:
Thank you~ I hope your friends like it too XD
Yes you can! XD Sooner or later I'll put up Con vids and you can see how much I fail at being in character as Will~! 8D XDD

...Okay I SO want to spend a night at your house XDDD
One of my friends commented on it: "I can slick back my (brown) hair. You have a Grell wig. LET'S DO THIS." -OMG, I love her :'D But I can't dance for anything. >_<;;
Yay~ I need to get my dad's camera and actually take some videos at Momocon. XD (There's a Kuro photoshoot in the works, too. Yay!)

LOL. The best part? My sister's completely white. She's getting a little too into Spanish 2. XDDD I wish we didn't live in different states...

Quote:
~My Grell wig shipped, my Grell wig shipped, la la la~! since its from Hong Kong it'll take awhile (sadpanda) but still *jumps around happily*

I've decided to use my real hair for Willu too, so that means I'd only have to buy one wig (and I did, its the Grell one) awesome! and I'm using Will's suit for my Alan cosplay, so really all I need to focus on is Grell's outfit (I need his coat, but I suck at sewing! I could find the rest of his outfit most likely -shrug-)
Yay~ I hate waiting for wigs (which I'm doing atm. =/) But it won't seem that long~

Yay! Why does Grell have to be so different? XD Oh well, at least all the other shinigami have the same basic suit.
Fanfiction.net~