Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Other Costumes

Unread 09-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
xoxtoxicdollxox

Red face Sasuke Cosplay

Hey guys i ve made up my mind and Im going to do a Sasuke Uchiha Cosplay for the Anime North Convention thingie next year, so does anyone knoe where I can find the Costume Sasuke was in when he was fighting Gaara, like this one http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...ukecostume.jpg

or maybe like this
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...tz/sasuke1.jpg

I checked ebay but nothing seems to match, AND PLEASE TRY TO FIND SOMETHING CLOSE OR SIMILAR any help would be great!!!!! and money is not a problem. Also if anyone know what I can do with my long hair(since im a girl) I want to have a haircut like sasukes but I dont know what to say to the hair salon people since i dont want them to gel or wax my hair i can do it myself any help??!!xoxoxo Now im going to diet so my summer weight will be gone and then i might really look like sasuke.....or not....DIET!!!!
xoxtoxicdollxox is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
StrawberrySiren
Five Feet of POWAH!

first of all, this should go in the anime and manga section. there's also a naruto thread that you can search through. seriously the search button will save you.

you can surely buy from places like qqcosplay.com. it's $89 for the shirt, shorts, and things for your arms and legs. but if you have sewing skills you can make your own. might even be cheaper.

for the hair just get it cut...i'd say at or a bit past chin length. in nice choppy layers. you might need help spiking it but i suggest using got2be spiking glue. it's amazing. just spike it, twisting a little bit at the tip, and set it with your blow dryer and some hair spray. it might forever and a half though. which could really be bad if you're in a rush or are too lazy. and especially if you're wearing this for more than one day.

i'd suggest using a wig. i can point you to a very good tutorial that shows how to style a sasuke wig.

Tumblr|Twitter|DeviantArt
StrawberrySiren is offline   Reply With Quote