Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Central

Unread 09-11-2008, 10:10 AM   #1
Shokora
O Tannenbaum...

Trinity Blood 2009

I've started a thread already on ACEN's forums, so might as well start here, too! Yay for TB 2009!!!! Our spot for our photoshoot last year was....erm...less than ideal. We will NOT be there again. Actually, it would have been perfect, had there not been umpteen million random cosplayers mulling about in that area. I will have, for sure, RKO Radu Barvon with me at ACEN. Most likely my artbook Esther, as well.
Fruits Basket: Hatori Sohma
Hetalia: WW2 Greatcoat Germany (manga)
Kuroshitsuji: Sebastian Michaelis
Shokora is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
XMishapenHeartX
Iris

Oh cool!
I havent really seen much Trinity Blood cosplay!

Oh man I cant wait to see you there
XMishapenHeartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Elendriel
God of Mischief

RKO Dietrich or Isaak, depending on what me and Shokora decide in our skit XD XD

Shokora - up for bringing out the krusniks again? hehehe

*Planned cons for 12*
WW Chicago, TVD NJ, Dragon*Con, AWA, NYCC, Chicago TARDIS, Youmacon, TVD Orlando
Elendriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #4
Hakuryu
Local procrastinator

Hi again, guys. I can't believe you started the thread out so early, haha. Go TB awesomeness.

Nurse Grell Sutcliff Kuroshitsuji(0%)

Possible cons:
Acen
Anime Milwaukee
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2008, 10:21 PM   #5
Shokora
O Tannenbaum...

*BIG GLOMP* Hakuryu!!!!!!!!!! It's GREAT to see you again!!!!!!! What's this I see....you need cosplay ideas?????? With SO MANY awesome TB cosplays to choose from, I don't know where to point you.....Here's my wish list, and some of these are in progress.....some are still just wishful thinking: Crusnik Lilith Sahl, RCO Radu Barvon, everything else that Radu ever wears, everything else that Lilith ever wears, Sister Paula (tarot card version), Astha's Blue and white monstrosity from the special edition DVDs, Gypsy Queen (artbook flamenco dress), Seth (legwarmer/miniskirt outfit from the special edition DVD), the Marquis of Damascus (seen only in the manga, hooray for obscure characters), Siegalinde, Eis Hexe, and Blue Habit Sister Kate (artbook image with Caterina as a child). To only name a few....ah hem....yeah, I'm a Trinity Blood Cosplayer at heart. Then we throw in the fanfic cosplays, like my Orden Noelle and the Vatican Lilith that a friend is trying to talk me into, lol.

Outside of the the realm of Trinity Blood, Xenosaga and Evangelion are both cool.....so is Phoenix Wright XD. I'd love to do some cosplays from El-Hazard and Lunar: Silver Star Story, but I don't know when that will happen. I *may* have Mew Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew done by ACEN. Then there's Fate/Stay Night and Nerima Daikon Brothers....I have cosplays from both series, but would love to do more. Gah, as you can see, I DON'T have ANY trouble finding things to do....now if I just had more time and money......XD

Last edited by Shokora : 10-22-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Unread 10-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #6
Hakuryu
Local procrastinator

It's nice to talk to you, too! Oh my gosh, I've been so busy, haha. Wow! I see you have a LOT of cosplay ideas! http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...me/duchess.jpg That outfit of Astas? I've always wanted to do that outfit of her, its quite pretty. If I do TB again this year, I'm going to try Ion's black empire outfit from the manga. Oh and I always wanted to do something crazy, like Wedding Esther, I saw someone's fanart and the design was beautiful. That would be a lot of fun. XD I plan on coming to ACen this year, and maybe, mayyybeee AX but I'll see how that goes. Ah yes, if only there was more time and money! On a side note, that skit in your signature was pure brilliance! haha, loved it.

Possible cons:
Acen
Anime Milwaukee

Last edited by Hakuryu : 10-27-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Unread 11-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
Shokora
O Tannenbaum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
It's nice to talk to you, too! Oh my gosh, I've been so busy, haha. Wow! I see you have a LOT of cosplay ideas! http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...me/duchess.jpg That outfit of Astas? I've always wanted to do that outfit of her, its quite pretty. If I do TB again this year, I'm going to try Ion's black empire outfit from the manga. Oh and I always wanted to do something crazy, like Wedding Esther, I saw someone's fanart and the design was beautiful. That would be a lot of fun. XD I plan on coming to ACen this year, and maybe, mayyybeee AX but I'll see how that goes. Ah yes, if only there was more time and money! On a side note, that skit in your signature was pure brilliance! haha, loved it.
yup, that's the blue and white Asta outfit of doom that I was referring to. I've seen two cosplayers do it....one was okay, the other was spot-on! I have to say I have a great deal of respect for anyone who does it accuretly, though, as that's a crapload of "holes" and lace to deal with. I LOVE Ion's black empire outfit....one of these days I'll do Radu's empire outfit from the manga. So I think that would be cool if you did that, although I wouldn't say no to Wedding Esther, either Ah, and thanks for the compliment on the skit. Actually, there's a different video of it, recorded by SoySauce. It is mostly what you got to see on the HUGE LCD monitors, but it shows some different camera angles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfyRoZdiOjc
Unread 12-12-2008, 08:39 PM   #8
Shokora
O Tannenbaum...

Quote:
OOOOO...Hakuryu, you should do Eis Hexe!!!!! You've already conquered shoes of doom, metal breastplates, and big staffs.....I think the only thing on Hexe that would be a challenge to you would be her Princess Leia hairbuns of doom!
Unread 12-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #9
Elendriel
God of Mischief

ORDEN yes XD XD

c'mon, I'll be Diet!

*Planned cons for 12*
WW Chicago, TVD NJ, Dragon*Con, AWA, NYCC, Chicago TARDIS, Youmacon, TVD Orlando
Elendriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2009, 05:01 PM   #10
Hakuryu
Local procrastinator

But that hair! XD Seriously I think that hairstyle would bring me many problems. Haha. My plans are still up in the air at this moment. While I can't see myself not doing something TB this year, I also want to do something from the Tales of series, and maybe something from Vampire Knight. I think I'll be quite busy making them, yet due to un-foreseen circumstances my ride has called it quits on acen and I might be going with a "friend of a friend". So I haven't pre-ordered badges or anything yet.

Possible cons:
Acen
Anime Milwaukee
Unread 01-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #11
Hakuryu
Local procrastinator

Okay so I'll try making Helga. No promises that it will come out but I will give it my best shot! The costume itself doesn't look hard, the hair will just take a few trial runs. Luckily Ion's Empire outfit is simple. And my other costume is only moderately difficult.

Possible cons:
Acen
Anime Milwaukee
Unread 01-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #12
Shokora
O Tannenbaum...

YAY!!!!!!! Don't fret about the hair....Cloaked can give you some pointers that will make it super-easy! (She explained it to me, and I was all, ooooohhhh, yeah, that's easy...) *Gets super excited* Sooo....since you'll have Helga....wanna be in our skit? You won't have to do much, since Helga has sucky shoes of doom
Unread 01-24-2009, 11:38 PM   #13
Hakuryu
Local procrastinator

I can't say anything for certain yet, due to a family emergency I might be...iffy about acen this year. But I really want to go, so we'll see what happens. If not this year, then I'll be attending two or more cons next year to make up for it. Right now nothing is for certain, but I'll keep in touch if anything changes.

Possible cons:
Acen
Anime Milwaukee
Unread 03-12-2009, 07:02 AM   #14
Shokora
O Tannenbaum...

Quote:
I can't say anything for certain yet, due to a family emergency I might be...iffy about acen this year. But I really want to go, so we'll see what happens. If not this year, then I'll be attending two or more cons next year to make up for it. Right now nothing is for certain, but I'll keep in touch if anything changes.

Just posting to get the bad news out.....due to my lack of a job and my truck needing some serious repairs, I shall not be attending ACEN. Which just kills me, as I've been going every year for like, the past 5 years. So if someone wants to take charge of the TB thread/shoot, go for it! I will still be able to make it to Anime Expo this year, so if any of you are going, please stop and say hi!