Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 10-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #16
Kat Murz
Last Manitoban Pirate

Sometime this month my friends and I are gathering for a little for fun Supernatural shoot. So far we have *WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5 IN THIS LIST!!!*
Sam, Dean, Castiel, Chuck, Anna, Chastity (thats right...we went there...), Lilith, maybe a Ruby and maybe a Lucifer

should be lots of fun running around like dorks. I can't wait to be Castiel X3 I love my trench coat...and standing uncomfortably close to people.

The world needs more SPN cosplay, can't wait to see everyone elses costumes!
~ Ai-kon
~ Otakuthon
~ Central Canadian Comic Con

Check me out for tutorials, con reviews and more at:: Nomadic-Goldfish Cosplay on Facebook
Kat Murz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-01-2009, 05:01 AM   #17
Riiko Izawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Murz View Post
Sometime this month my friends and I are gathering for a little for fun Supernatural shoot. So far we have *WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5 IN THIS LIST!!!*
Sam, Dean, Castiel, Chuck, Anna, Chastity (thats right...we went there...), Lilith, maybe a Ruby and maybe a Lucifer

should be lots of fun running around like dorks. I can't wait to be Castiel X3 I love my trench coat...and standing uncomfortably close to people.

The world needs more SPN cosplay, can't wait to see everyone elses costumes!
Epic!
HAHAHAHA Chastity. Omg, I love you guys already. I can't wait to see the pictures.

If you live anywhere remotely around me and your Ruby ends up not happening, I'd gladly step in if you decide you need one.

ASHLEY
Riiko Izawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 09:46 AM   #18
moonflower.

I wish i was near you guys! My Bela needs a group -sad-
moonflower. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #19
Inoli
I Nom Swords

XD Any of you live near Colroado ;P sure if... IF my stupid photographer friend ever gets his butt in gear we plan to go up to one of the old ghost towns and get some pictures of my John...and hopefully beat the snow. gotta do the trial run on make up and making me look old XD
I'm waiting for the right wig to come in but at the same time X.x; I've gone one that will stand in alright. blah! what a frustrating day being a cosplayer AND a photographer.

[and Moonflower I love your Shilo! <3]

[/color] [/size]
Inoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #20
Kat Murz
Last Manitoban Pirate

I live in the middle of the the praries in canada so it's unlikely anyone lives near me, Booo

ahaha yes, the minute we saw that ep. my friend declaired we had to have a Chastity for a few pictures XD Should be lots of fun.
~ Ai-kon
~ Otakuthon
~ Central Canadian Comic Con

Check me out for tutorials, con reviews and more at:: Nomadic-Goldfish Cosplay on Facebook
Kat Murz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #21
deranged inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoli View Post
awww! time to resurrect this thread and see if I cant get more SPN Fans to squee a bit. Anime is fun but I'm finding a new challenge with this XD

For Anime LA I'll be wandering around as John Winchester with my friend going as Dean. really....if someone knows who we are I'll be impressed. but I'm doing the costume for me [as the challenge in this is to make me, 27 YO woman look like a 540/50yo stubbled rough faced man]
I think the hardest part thus far....the clothing and a wig for John o.o; guh! Anyone know any good SPN Galleries?
Damn I said I wasnt going to do ALA. D:
Yet I totally want to see SPN costumes!

@ OP
US law says that you need perscreption but if you order from Korea/China/Japan for Soft Contacts, you do not need one. Softs are easier for people who dont use contacts regularly and because they are soft you dont have to worry about scratching your eyes.
Unread 10-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #22
Inoli
I Nom Swords

Quote:
Originally Posted by deranged inc. View Post
Damn I said I wasnt going to do ALA. D:
Yet I totally want to see SPN costumes!
you should come XDD you know you want to!

[/color] [/size]
Unread 10-02-2009, 02:31 AM   #23
Sin Satarume

Kinda Supernatural related. I'm cosplaying as Priestly(Jensen Ackles) from the movie Ten Inch Hero for halloween. Btw if there is any kind of supernatural cosplay it's gonna be at supernatural con but the only downside is that the ticket cost is quite crazy.

If you haven't seen Ten Inch Hero...do so it's a fun film about love. Plus it has Dean Winchester in a kilt and various mohawk styles and colors.
Sin Satarume is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 05:10 AM   #24
Riiko Izawa

Moonflower - Bela! x] Nice. I freakin love her. I wish I was near you, tooo. D:

Inoli - That's awesomee. : D I really wish I had any possible way to get to ALA, seems thats where the SPN fans be 'at. hahahah.

Deranged Inc. - Really? I didn't know about that, but thanks! I'll definitely look into them. Is there a specific website?

Sin S. - People still cosplay Supernatural to regular cons, but I agree it would be awesome to wear a SPN cosplay to a Supernatural con, but theyre not held anywhere around me in the slightest. And ooh, Priestly. Sweet. I love Ten Inch Hero.

ASHLEY
Riiko Izawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #25
deranged inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoli View Post
you should come XDD you know you want to!
So very tempting, I'm dying my hair red this weekend, maybe I'll get gradually darker and do Anna. X3

'Cept I don't like her character, the only female I liked was Bela and she's dead and in hell.. boo.
Unread 10-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #26
deranged inc.

[quote=Riiko Izawa;3171000

Deranged Inc. - Really? I didn't know about that, but thanks! I'll definitely look into them. Is there a specific website?
.[/QUOTE]

You know what, there are a few good ones but I'm not sure what they are called. My friend used it and let me check.
Unread 10-02-2009, 10:45 PM   #27
Crusader_8
Ask me about my name

I think it would be difficult to cosplay Supernatural, considering that there's not much beyond normal street clothes that you'd have to wear. Not really a costume, but then again Twilight has cosplay too, so I guess anything's fair game. I'm into Supernatural, but I don't think there's any costume involved with this one.

Coming soon - my most patriotic costume yet, Captain America!

Cosplays on the Drawing board -
Sam Flynn
Optimus Prime
Black Jack
Crusader_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 11:20 PM   #28
Inoli
I Nom Swords

ah but see this is where I jump on my soap box.
what does it matter guy or girl? its simply a costume.
I'm all for cross playing. I find something that is going to be hard about every costume and leap for it. John will be fun cause I get to make myself look not only older but give myself facial hair XD I have a really round face so I've tried a full beard and ended up looking like Bobby instead XD it was highly entertaining.

so yes, normal clothing but the trick is to make sure people know who you are =P a LOT of animes could be called "normal clothing" My closet spit out Gojyo!Saiyuki and Sebastian from er black butler no problem. really.... if you want to get perfectionist about a costume.... you really can with some of these.

[/color] [/size]
Unread 10-03-2009, 12:21 AM   #29
Crusader_8
Ask me about my name

I stand corrected. And I wasn't making notions towards applying a perfectionist attitude towards cosplay at all, but overall the hobby is about costumes. And I also agree that lots of anime have popular characters who would remain indistinguishable if cosplayed (just think every high school anime).

Coming soon - my most patriotic costume yet, Captain America!

Cosplays on the Drawing board -
Sam Flynn
Optimus Prime
Black Jack
Crusader_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2009, 03:46 AM   #30
Sin Satarume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riiko Izawa View Post
Moonflower - Bela! x] Nice. I freakin love her. I wish I was near you, tooo. D:

Inoli - That's awesomee. : D I really wish I had any possible way to get to ALA, seems thats where the SPN fans be 'at. hahahah.

Sin S. - People still cosplay Supernatural to regular cons, but I agree it would be awesome to wear a SPN cosplay to a Supernatural con, but theyre not held anywhere around me in the slightest. And ooh, Priestly. Sweet. I love Ten Inch Hero.
yeah, I know people still cosplay it, I'm just saying, if there was any single place to see atleast a small group it would be at a supercon. Also, I'm sewing the kilt this week.
Sin Satarume is offline   Reply With Quote