Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 04-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #46
baw61983

Aside from the makeup that was mentioned it looks like you all had a great shoot!
baw61983 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-12-2010, 01:40 PM   #47
kandell

Are there any Supernatural cosplayers in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area of Nebraska? My sister and I are going to make a few youtube videos and we need a Sam and Dean for part of one.
Facebook
AC Paradise
Twitter
kandell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2010, 02:17 PM   #48
moonflower.

Sweet. I just realized I have all the pieces to mostly-accurately closet cosplay Anna. Yay! Good to know for the future
moonflower. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #49
Inoli
I Nom Swords

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandell View Post
Are there any Supernatural cosplayers in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area of Nebraska? My sister and I are going to make a few youtube videos and we need a Sam and Dean for part of one.
what? you dont need a John? Saddened! I'd drive up there for a Supernatural vid XD

[/color] [/size]
Inoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2010, 08:52 AM   #50
kandell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoli View Post
what? you dont need a John? Saddened! I'd drive up there for a Supernatural vid XD
well we need a Dean and Sam cuz in one of the clips, my sister and i are gonna push past them cuz we're investigating the same case lol
Facebook
AC Paradise
Twitter
Unread 04-17-2010, 09:43 AM   #51
Inoli
I Nom Swords

@Kandell its like pulling TEETH finding two people who cosplay them. My Sam and Dean are in California. =\ There are a MILLION old mines and ghost towns in Colorado's mountains that would be perfect for a SPN Photoshoot/film.
Do hope once you find them to post up a link to your Vid!

[/color] [/size]
Inoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2010, 10:14 AM   #52
kandell

Quote:
@Kandell its like pulling TEETH finding two people who cosplay them. My Sam and Dean are in California. =\ There are a MILLION old mines and ghost towns in Colorado's mountains that would be perfect for a SPN Photoshoot/film.
Do hope once you find them to post up a link to your Vid!
oh i will!
it's gonna be a series of videos for youtube, like a spin-off of Supernatural, focusing on basically female versions of Sam and Dean but a bit of a different storyline :3
i just hope we can find a Sam and Dean :/
Facebook
AC Paradise
Twitter
Unread 05-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #53
baw61983

Keep checking around. Also, do you plan on having a lot of interaction with them? I have seen people get away with not having the right people but just showing the backs or distance shots. (If you have ever seen the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, they used "Lucy"'s stand in for some of the shots when she first goes through the wardrobe (you have to love commentary)).
Unread 05-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #54
UndercoverKitty
Kitty Claw attack!!

OMG!!! LOVE SUPERNATURAL my boyfriend says I'm obsessed lol ^_^ Too bad I'm in California... so I could see all ya'll cosplay. ^_^
Nai (Karneval) 0% done
UndercoverKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #55
kandell

Quote:
Originally Posted by baw61983 View Post
Keep checking around. Also, do you plan on having a lot of interaction with them? I have seen people get away with not having the right people but just showing the backs or distance shots. (If you have ever seen the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, they used "Lucy"'s stand in for some of the shots when she first goes through the wardrobe (you have to love commentary)).
They're only in the first episode so far, but we have it written where we push past them and Dean checks out the one while Sam and my character just exchange angsty looks. For the parts showing their faces, I might be able to get away with footage from the actual show, but I'd really like to find guys ((or girls)) that look enough like them where we could show their faces and while it's apparent that it's not really them, it gets the point across that it's supposed to be Sam and Dean. Does that make sense? 0.o
Facebook
AC Paradise
Twitter
Unread 07-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #56
baw61983

Yeah it makes sense. It is just a bit more difficult with Supernatural because you have to find people that look a lot alike because there are no real "supernatural costumes", just normal clothes (though I guess Dean's jacket and necklace...)
Unread 08-13-2010, 02:03 AM   #57
nuriko001
fuwakyo

dont forget the sigel burnt into you ribcage
Unread 09-07-2010, 05:06 AM   #58
Zombie Hadouken

i really want the 67 impala. i tried finding one for months now, no one is selling a 67 impala 4 door hardtop. i have given up looking, but that car is the most kick ass "family car" ever.
Zombie Hadouken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2010, 05:08 AM   #59
Zombie Hadouken

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandell View Post
but I'd really like to find guys ((or girls)) that look enough like them where we could show their faces and while it's apparent that it's not really them, it gets the point across that it's supposed to be Sam and Dean. Does that make sense? 0.o
you and a thousand other girls want to find guys that look like Sam and Dean, lol.
Zombie Hadouken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2010, 03:59 AM   #60
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

Quote:
Hiii back and reviving the thread with a Lookie! pictures!
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/a...w/img_0438.jpg
Me as John Winchester [gotta make the ageing make-up a little more noticeable] and my friends as Dean and Sam. This was done at Anime LA this year. XD I did have a lot of fun just suddenly disappearing into the crowd of older men photographers. my friends had a LOT of trouble keeping track of me.
Dude, I totally saw you guys at ALA. At one point I was gonna go after you guys for a pic, but by the time I fished out my camera you had vanished! I was tipped off at Artist Alley that that's who you guys were, but I think I would have figured it out. I'd like to think so, anyway.

If I had a group I would totally do SPN cosplay. It's my favorite non-cancelled show. I just started text RPing from it, actually. For me looking like the character isn't the point. For someone of my body type, it can't be the point or else I would never get to cosplay anyone since the people on TV and even in animated programs are usually all built similarly. It's rare to find a character that looks anything like me. So forget about following those guidelines.
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote