Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.92 average.
Unread 09-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #61
Inoli
I Nom Swords

@SirenaBlack I'll be back this ALA with John ^^ my Sam and Dean live out there and this is the only time of the year I get to see them. I think sometimes those shows are hard to cosplay from because they have realistic but SET body types. I've done my best not to let that get to me.... but alas as my body type is very much so on the masculine side I can pull off men a HELL of a lot better then woman.... [ do not beat me cosplay friends over my shoulder reading D=] Kinda why I chose John. enough make up I've got the wide shoulders of a man to pull off him....or Bobby actually XD [that has amusing stories of meeting my new neighbors with a full onset beard XD]

and btw... of course we vanish that quickly... we are after all Hunters P . If you wanted [or anyone else] I could totally do gore make up on you and/or friends and we can set up a SPN Shoot that way! it was so funny... of ALL conventions we couldn't find anyone from Silent hill or any of the other horror amines or games to play with D= it was super sad!

[/color] [/size]
Inoli is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-15-2010, 01:27 AM   #62
SirenaBlack
They're eating my people!

We'll see, that could be awesome! I don't know what I'll be doing yet.
Going to ALA, Gallifrey One, and SPN Vegas Con
SirenaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #63
UndercoverKitty
Kitty Claw attack!!

I'd love to cosplay from SPN but the biggest issue I'm running into is that it sees a bit difficult to cosplay from live action stuff. In my opinion. But that's just my opinion. I'd love to but I don't know who I'd be....
Nai (Karneval) 0% done
UndercoverKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #64
SirenaBlack

I'd like to find a red-head and go as Ruby (brunette Ruby all the way! I will never understand why people hate her and like the blond one) with black wings with her as Anna with white ones. I wouldn't care if no one got it.
Unread 09-16-2010, 12:26 AM   #65
CloroxEnvy

I've cosplayed from Supernatural! Once you get a few basic makeup techniques down for yourself, it's really not that hard. My Castiel ( http://xnotsoserious.deviantart.com/...4328765?q=&qo= ) and my SPN group from Acen 2010 turned out pretty well! ( http://xnotsoserious.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2pu58u )

I'll be Cas for Acen 2011, if anyone's going, hit me up! I'd love to start another group.

~ACEN since 2007~

CloroxEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2010, 02:20 AM   #66
SirenaBlack

@CloroxEnvy, if I saw you at a con I would totally ask for a hug AND a picture. You look awesome.

[Slightly off-topic, but if anyone likes text RPing my friend just started an SPN text RP. Afraid the boys and Cas are taken, but everything else is wide open and she really wants original characters. It is by application, but that's just so she knows it isn't someone who randomly found the place without knowing what SPN really is. I can send links if anyone's interested (I would post a link here, but it would make me feel like even more of a spammer XD).

Ok, sorry for that commercial break *bow bow*]
Unread 09-16-2010, 07:01 AM   #67
CloroxEnvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirenaBlack View Post
@CloroxEnvy, if I saw you at a con I would totally ask for a hug AND a picture. You look awesome.

[Slightly off-topic, but if anyone likes text RPing my friend just started an SPN text RP. Afraid the boys and Cas are taken, but everything else is wide open and she really wants original characters. It is by application, but that's just so she knows it isn't someone who randomly found the place without knowing what SPN really is. I can send links if anyone's interested (I would post a link here, but it would make me feel like even more of a spammer XD).

Ok, sorry for that commercial break *bow bow*]

>w< Thanks very much. We only had a handful of people recognize us but we gave them plenty of hugs and love.

Drop the link over to me. I'll check it out. :3

~ACEN since 2007~

CloroxEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #68
ItalianPeach

I have 2 versions of Jessica in the making. Her Halloween Costume is almost done, and I am starting on her PJ's with the Smurfs Shirt. I also almost have Jo done. Her outfit from 'Everyone loves a Clown' (The Black Tank, Jeans, and Apron). At one point I would love to make a pregnant Mary Winchester outfit, but we'll see.

Dragon*Con: Tinkerbell (Peter Pan), Cordelia Chase (Angel), Jessica Moore (Supernatural), Red Playboy Bunny, Belle (OuaT), Crystalia Amaquelin Maximoff (The Inhumans), Abigail Brand (X-Men)

NYCC: Kitana (Mortal Kombat 9), Scarlett (GI Jo), TBA

Super Mega Fest: Princess Python (Serpant Society), TBA
ItalianPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011, 02:22 AM   #69
kenshin-chan64
Titillating Tuba Player

Oh good lord, what have I gotten myself into? XD
I casually watch the first episode a few days ago because I was bored and the interweb people say the show is really good...several hours later (SEVERAL) I'm into season 3 and cant stop watching!
And of course, I now want to cosplay from it, but the only girls i know so far are Meg and Jo, both blonds, and I cant pull of blond :/ Damn the boys for being such macho men, my shoulders arent that broad :<

Oh well, I guess I'll just sit on the sidelines for now and tell you guys how awesome 'yall look in yours!

.... (\/)
.... (. . )_ ....~ Friday ~ 4-8-10
< # cc , _),
kenshin-chan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011, 10:32 PM   #70
ItalianPeach

Ya know, I didn't think about it Until your Post Kenshin, but a lot of the girls that last more then 1 or 2 episodes are blonde. A Few pop up. Have you run into Bela Yet? She is Brunette, and there are a few more in the later seasons.

Dragon*Con: Tinkerbell (Peter Pan), Cordelia Chase (Angel), Jessica Moore (Supernatural), Red Playboy Bunny, Belle (OuaT), Crystalia Amaquelin Maximoff (The Inhumans), Abigail Brand (X-Men)

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:09 AM   #71
kenshin-chan64
Titillating Tuba Player

Yeah, I've meet Bela. I dont think I could puller off very well though, as her features are sharp and whatever ancestry she comes from, it's far off from mine XD But I'll put her on a maybe list if nothing shows up.
Without too much spoiling (I dont mind a little bit, I'm never fully in the dark about a series/episode), is there a ginger chick in any of the other seasons? A medium to long length redheaded character would make an easy/lazy cosplay for me XD Just gotta worry about clothes, no need to fuss over a wig.

Eh, whatever though. I'll just continue my watching and if it comes down to it, I could put my and the actor/es' faces into Photoshop to compare facial features and structures (I look into the mirror and all I see is me. I have a hard time trying to imagine myself as another person.)

.... (\/)
< # cc , _),
Unread 02-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #72
ItalianPeach

The Ginger is Anna, I won't go into any detail other then that. And the fact that I think she is pretty awesome, I really like her.

Also, in season 4, one of the main Chicks of the season is a brunette.

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:34 AM   #73
kenshin-chan64
Titillating Tuba Player

There is hope yet XD Thank you very much!
I also figured that if worse comes to worse, I could probably do a Woman in White dead girl

.... (\/)
< # cc , _),
Unread 02-03-2011, 01:16 AM   #74
ItalianPeach

Not a Problem! Not that I did to much.

XD Random Demons and Ghosts! I always kinda wanted to do the Crossroads Demon. We have a group getting together at Dragon*Con this year, and the only demon we have is a Ruby so far... It is kinda sad... Its not Supernatural without ghosts and demons!

Unread 02-16-2011, 02:01 AM   #75
kenshin-chan64
Titillating Tuba Player

I've seen Anna, and I think she'll make a really easy closet cosplay! I have half the clothes now, but I cant decide on a jacket.
I've got three possibilities that I think might work.

This grey one I've had in my closet for a while. It's got a hood on it, but the hood can be rolled up and hidden in the collar (though it looks a little weird when done): http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/...s/105_0054.jpg

I was at the thrift store today and found an awesome green jacket which looks like this with the large knitted collar detached: http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/...s/105_0055.jpg

And I found this tan one too. I think this is the best contender style wise, even though it's corduroy and the wrong color (I think I can dye it closer to the green color she actually wears. It's a cotton/poly blend, but the ratio is much closer to cotton): http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/...s/105_0056.jpg

Thoughts?

.... (\/)
< # cc , _),