Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 685 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 07-11-2007, 03:34 AM   #376
Queen Anime 99
Call me Queenie. :D

Dang. That sucks you have a hernia. The reason people tuck is so they don't look odd in a bathing suit or tight skirt. No one really looks at crotches, but bulges are pretty noticeable. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgrace View Post
At least a lot of you can attempt to tuck XD.. I can't anymore at all because of getting hernia and my doctor said I can't tuck anymore. The best I can do is a character that wears poofy dresses, well some skirts as long as they aren't tight and usually pleated. But then again I have no idea why someone would look at someone else's crouch and pay attention to that area XD.

Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014
1. Will Graham (Hannibal) - Saturday
2. Will Graham (Hannibal) - Sunday
Queen Anime 99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-18-2007, 09:07 PM   #377
Kieo

Okay, if i tried to "tuck" my balls back in, i probably would never get them back.
Depending on what your wearing your balls could be the least of your worries, its your other little friend that may...stand to attension. lol
Kieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2007, 09:01 PM   #378
manchii
Registered Shape Shifter

i say it depends on the costume!
i mean for some i tuck for some i add a few layers of hidden goodness and stay up front!
i dont argree with the idea there is a place for balls to pop into, not on me they can be up a bit so they are not in there normal position , but it makes a slight bulging
we are all build slightly different i for 1 am 6 foot 4 and thick thou-out but can pull of a girl, the best comment i got so far was on a forum where a picture of me (as Fran) was posted and they where fighting over wiether or not i was a girl , that was sweet and i startled alot of people!
manchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007, 11:17 PM   #379
AzureTwilight
Bakarashii Daiku

I had a hernia when I was really young. Like 2 or 3 or something. You think that would that affect my ability to tuck now?
AzureTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 12:10 AM   #380
AcuraRacer32tl
Rock Lee and Air Gear?

Why not just make a plastic Cup shape underwear that makes it look fem down there? That way you wouldn't have to tuck or anything. The pain of just thinking about it... OUCH
AcuraRacer32tl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2007, 12:36 PM   #381
AzureTwilight
Bakarashii Daiku

I *think* I'm able to get my, uh, you know, back up into the spot. I feel that little "pop" thing, I *think*. But maybe not, since the moment I get off my back slightly to try and move the sack around, they just fall right out. :/
AzureTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2007, 12:41 PM   #382
Kieo

Same here, is yours well...to get graphical...at the front at both sides of where your penis starts...plus they dont stay in

Dead/Gothic Cheerleader (50%)
Gothic Victorian Lady
Yuki kurosu-Vampire Knights
Misagi Tohno-Air
Yuffie Kisaragi - Final Fantasy 7
Shiori Misaka-Kanon

Last edited by Kieo : 10-04-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Kieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2007, 12:28 AM   #383
Almafeta
Cross-Counter!

Okay, silly question.

I have several friends who are, to put it lightly, snugglesluts... and if I cosplay certain female characters around them, as I intend to, I just know I'm going to get snuggled silly.

So the question: Once I've finally found a tuck that works, is it okay to leave these tucks alone while napping, or should they be undone?
Almafeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2007, 11:53 PM   #384
Space Lion
THE DESTROYER

Sweet merciful heavens!! :X

I've read quite a few posts on here about guys cutting themselves shaving with a straight razor(!!), putting nair on the twins, and all sorts of other cringe-inducing, horrible, terrible, no good, very bad things. I must say... excuse me, wtf r u doin?

For one thing, who convinced you to use a straight razor on your marbles!? And why are you trying to go completely bald anyway? You're telling me someone's going to notice you're a guy if you leave 1/8" of hair? Women grow hair there too fellas, trust me (I dun seen it once!).

I'm not a crossplayer, but let's just say I like to keep things *ahem* neat and tidy (aka manscaping), and I don't like hair on my chest, so I've been trimming various parts of me for a few years now. I made due with electric trimmers (the kind with attachments... for cutting HAIR, not SKIN) for a while, and then about a year ago, I found this: The Phillip's BodyGroom.

You can find them on amazon for under $40, and IMO, it's well worth it. Easy to use, waterproof, rechargeable, no razor burn, and no bleeding, thank gee whiz.

For the record, for those that care... most women I've discussed this with prefer a guy to be trimmed rather than bald.

Last edited by Space Lion : 10-15-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Space Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2007, 11:12 PM   #385
naughtia
pantyluver

[quote=Mizuno Tenshi;348562]Well, here's one issue that comes up a lot. How a guy can hide things 'down there'. There have been links to a few different ways to do it, but I'm not partial to any of those methods myself. So, I'll try and explain things for those who want to know.

Warning: I'm going to be blunt and a bit graphic, so if you don't wanna read it, stop now. I can't really explain and be delicate about it, though. Fair warning has been given.

Well... first suggestion is to shave as much hair as possible from around the sac. It's a good idea to at least trim all the hair above it too. If the hair is too long, it can poke through panties, and that's not a good look. Less hair also makes it less painful if you decide to use tape.
The hardest part about everything, though, is the actual 'tuck'. Your testicles came down when you went through puberty. The goal is to try and put them back up there. Lay down on your back, and gently push them into your body and up. You'll need to spend a lot of time prodding and trying to find where they go, but once you do, they'll sort of 'pop in'. Don't force this. It shouldn't hurt too much. When you're laying back, they should stay in fairly well.
Once you get the hang of that, there are a few ways to keep everything in. My preffered method is to pull all of the loose skin from the sac towards my rear, and try and stretch it so there's no slack. That way there's no space for the testicles to pop into.
A firm control panty or girdle can do the job, if you just do that and push your penis back. For skimpier stuff, though, and when you can't wear something that bulky, tape works and can be worn with really skimpy bikini panties, etc.
You can then pull tape from your front, across the sac, and tight to your cheeks. Use clear medical tape with some stretch. You want the stretch. Trust me. And it needs to hold well, since this tape will get pulled at a lot. You can even use the bathroom with this setup, you'll just have to sit down. Your penis will be pulled downwards a bit if you get aroused, though, so no fun in the hotel room with the tape still on. Not something I'd do anyways. Then just tuck your penis back between your legs, and pull on a tight-fitting pair of panties. I used to try really stretchy panties thinking they'd hold stuff in better. Silly me. It's better to get something non-stretchy, and everything should stay in place fine. You can use tape if you like too, just kind of wrap it around the shaft and pull it back towards the cheeks too. Try and keep tape off the head, and only put the tape on when you're soft, or it won't hold. You can sit down and use the bathroom like this too, but you'll have to wipe off.

Well, whatever you need to do, getting the balls out of the way is the most difficult part at first. After that, you can use this method, or a few other ones to tape with. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to do, and comfortable for long periods of time.

I also figured out another way that works pretty well. Just use a pantiliner (the really thin ones with wings) in whatever panties you wear, and it helps smooth things out and keep things in better. They're not that expensive, and... well... for those of you who get a bit... aroused and "leaking" (I shouldn't need to explain that one, but it can be either from what you're wearing or whatever sort of attention you're getting), it keeps things a bit drier and makes for easier cleanup.

I told you it would be graphic, but it's the best way to explain everything... any questions or comments? :P

P-chan[/QUOTe i have no problem getting everything into place and it stays as long as im hard,but if im not hardi get my junk to stay for nothing,the moment i take my hand of to tape everything falls out.am i missing sumthing,i really need to master this can you girls help me.hugs and luv
naughtia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2007, 03:41 AM   #386
Queen Anime 99
Call me Queenie. :D

Hey guys! I found a link on how to tuck. They even have pictures. (Cartoon pics)

http://fannygrrl.blogspot.com/2005/0...ng-secret.html

Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014
1. Will Graham (Hannibal) - Saturday
2. Will Graham (Hannibal) - Sunday
Queen Anime 99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2007, 11:14 PM   #387
Tigersoul

This whole discussion is very interesting... I want to add a few things here.

First, I'd like to say I'm impressed with the site handling the discussion so maturely. Most cosplayers I've met are very young (ages 10-14) and very immature and would have reduced a topic like this to pure hentai. My praise to all the members on this thread!

I have done quite a bit of research into methods of flattening, for personal reasons, and I'd like to call everyone's attention to a study done by the french (why they decided to study this I have to wonder, but, from personal observations the french tend to be a bit daft, imo...)

It had several groups of couples, one group was tucked permanently for 1 year. (surgically). One group wore Gaffs, one boxers, and one briefs. and one was tucked for, I believe 1 hour a day, perhaps 3, cant remember...
Anyway, The boxers and briefs had no affect on fertility. The gaff, when worn properly (a gaff is NOT used for tucking, it is meant to flatten the area WITHOUT tucking) had no affect on fertility. Tucked short-term caused temporary fertility problems that went away in 1-3 weeks. Those that were surgically tucked for a year suffered SEVERE and IRREVERSIBLE LOSS OF FERTILITY! If you ever might want kids, dont do this long or often!

Putting that aside, though (as I know most ppl will disregard it anyway) Tucking is not hard or painfull if done properly, and it does not simply place the testes under the mound. The holes are much further up than you would expect, as well. So, dont get discouraged if you cant find the holes.

However, a gaff, while it does not keep them up, will flatten teh area nicely (through not completely) and will hide an erection with minimal discomfort. This is the method I personally use and recommend, though in many cases it is not an option due to physical activities

Somone mentioned the V-string, I am told this works wonderfully and does not even require tucking, however I have no experiance with it due to the price...

There are a number of CD/TS/TG/TV sites that go over all these different ways to tuck, gaff, etc, however since I dont know the nature of the board regarding adult content, I will not link them.

When buying panties, or any sort of item that you feel awkward purchasing in-person, remember, eBay is your friend! I've purchased more than a few things off eBay that I'd never have bought in-person.

On the shaving issue, I randomly shave my legs now, sometimes after weeks of not shaving (I prefer the look and feel of shaved legs, though I dont awlays have the time to do it) and after a few times even after weeks I can shave w/o razorburn, though as mentioned before it takes hours because you ahve to shave a few strokes then clean out the razor. As of yet I've found now ay to shave the pubes without massive razorburn and itching. I will be looking into some of hte methods described here. (I would prefer to shave all hair below my neck off, just personal preference)

It also amazes me how many crossdressers I'm finding, though it was estimated that 1:30K males are TG, so, I suppose it shouldn't be so suprising.

I think there were several other things I wanted to address, but I cant remember them at this point. I think I'll shut up now and see if I'm run off the board (yes, this is my first post, I joined just to say this, though I will stick around and comment elsewhere probably )
Tigersoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2007, 12:23 AM   #388
Leishu

Now, this is interesting.

With a gaff/dancers' thong, I have no problems tucking to the point where my frontside is indistinguishable. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, though. I'm sure that it doesn't work for everybody.

The TransFlexual

How flexy are you?

http://www.quizilla.com/users/Draigo...20are%20you%3F
Leishu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2007, 07:16 AM   #389
Zermine

hi , thanks for sharing. i actually knew about the tuck in for the testicles. i have been crossdressing for past 12 years and its really fun ! but i am still abit scare of donning a swimsuit.
Zermine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2007, 11:26 PM   #390
Mutech
Mutated Technology

<giggle>

That seems like way too much work unless you plan on posing in your underwear. And geez what a pain in the butt. I like to be comfortable, modest and I wear really really short skirts. So I always wear black tights, neonfishnets, and sensible black panties on the outside. The girls that wear my costumes do the same and they like the modesty of nothing really showing even almost in underwear. Which you can see in my galleries.

I don't even have to shave my legs. Unless I want to.

Seriously for comfort and not so much work its way easier to wear tights or pantyhose and panties on the outside. And much more modest. Anybody studying your crotch that closely where it would matter deserves whatever horror they find therein.

Mutie
Mutech is offline   Reply With Quote