Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 535 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 09-27-2003, 11:14 PM   #31
RHIshida
lol internet

[Deleted by user]

Last edited by RHIshida : 03-09-2007 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Don't want this post here anymore. I'd rather have it deleted, but C.c won't let users delete their own posts lawl.
RHIshida is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-28-2003, 12:32 AM   #32
asmodeus
nothing good

heya, u got any pics of really good crossplayers???
asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2003, 12:29 PM   #33
Venator
Ach, mein Zahne!

Tenshi, Jazon- Sorry, then... Guess I'm just kinda paranoid with stuff like that. The idea of 'popping them back in' doesn't seem that appealing to me; but to each his own, I suppose. Didn't mean to sound presumptuous or anything ^_^'

Asmodeus- You may want to try the "rate this crossplay" thread... Or private messages, if you meant to ask individual people for pictures.

AB '06: Alchemy-no-Jutsu (Winner for Best Script and Acting)
Venator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2003, 07:08 PM   #34
engrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno Tenshi
Lay down on your back, and gently push them into your body and up. You'll need to spend a lot of time prodding and trying to find where they go, but once you do, they'll sort of 'pop in'.
I don't have a lock in my bedroom so I think it's best I wait till my parents leave the house before trying this. With my parents, something tells me that no amount of "explanations" is going to ease their "concerns" in the unlikely event that my parents ummm accidently enter my room without knocking

I'd like to avoid having to sit thru a "father to son talk"

Anyways I'm glad you posted this and I'm definitely going to try this. After the dance belt thing didn't work I gave up on trying to hide that part of the body. However, I noticed that you don't necessarily have to bind that part of the body it all depends on what you're wearing. For example loose fitting skirts like skirts with pleats you can get away with not binding.

Last edited by engrish : 09-29-2003 at 07:14 PM.
Unread 09-29-2003, 09:28 PM   #35
Mizuno Tenshi
Shiawase wa itsumo.

You could also try it in the bathroom too. Less room to work in, though. *shrugs*
Once you start to get good at it, it will take no time at all.

Tenshi

"Normal is for those who can't do any better." - Me
Mizuno Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2003, 01:57 PM   #36
Michieru
Guru Of Magick

I think I'm better off on using an electric razor than with the regular type. I really have a big fear on using regular razors.
Unread 10-02-2003, 11:07 PM   #37
yasafusa
FLAT AS A CAT

Kinda late for this info, but still important:
I mentioned this idea to a friend of mine who does "male health" and he told me, "Well, it's a lot safer for your fertility than riding a bike with a standard seat."
Even if you did manage to "short out a wire" you still have one more!

"Flatta! Flatta! Flatta!..."
-Also McJagger
yasafusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2003, 10:27 PM   #38
asmodeus
nothing good

thats nasty man
Unread 10-05-2003, 12:28 AM   #39
Menchi
Tee hee <3

tucking, if properly done doesnt do permanant damage at all. from what i read on the fertility thing it is basicly makes it so for like 3 hours or somethin like that it, really cuts down their effectiveness for that "round" so to speak. they boys (as a person i know puts it) are out of the body to keep an ideal temp for *uh hem*. the only way i have heard ya can cuase damage to anything there is if your careless an uneedingly rough with your parts. otherwise is perfectly fine an wont make any perm damage.
Menchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2003, 07:20 PM   #40
Sean Connery
Super Awesome Ninja

I didn't want to make a new topic for this, but I figure it belongs in here all the same:

Warning: Do not read ahead if you're a bit... queasy.

-

How do I prevent erections while in a female costume?
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
Sean Connery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2003, 10:07 PM   #41
Mizuno Tenshi
Shiawase wa itsumo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Connery
How do I prevent erections while in a female costume?
Well... if you're tucked and taped, it shouldn't happen as easily. If it's because of the any... umm... extra stimulation from the underwear, then wear a few pairs for a while until you get used to it....

Tenshi

"Normal is for those who can't do any better." - Me
Mizuno Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2003, 11:00 PM   #42
Sean Connery
Super Awesome Ninja

Thanks Tenshi!
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
Sean Connery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2003, 01:51 AM   #43
D_Bat

I am finding it hard to get my balls back up to where they used to be without having major discomfort. I was able to get them up there after a minute or two of trying and then I put on a gaff and it all held together pretty well. The only thing was that I had a partial erection and well....... maybe that was causing the discomfort and all.

I will have to try and try again. Maybe I should print out some grose picture of some obese 500 pound chick or something and hang it in front of me while I am doing all the tucking, that'll prolly keep mr. johnson down while everything is going on.

The gaff worked really well without medical tape for all you people who are wondering. I have one that is supposed to be for a size 29 or 30 waist max and my waist is a 31 or so so it is good to go a little smaller than the sizing chart so that it is extra tight. You can get gaffs on ebay pretty cheap.

I am going to have to try tucking again because I am a total cross dresser and would love to wear skimpier more revealing things like short skirts, tight skirts, womens pants and other such things.

As for the boobies. Hummmmmmmm......... i heard you can make some nice fake cheap boobs out of some kind of stockings or socks or something and then filling it with the really small bird seed or rice. Its gets the weight and you can make them to what ever size you want. This is the cheaper way to go if you don't want to buy the 80-280 dollar pair of fake boobs. Now the 80 dollar ones are alright and will due but if you want a more real sway and affect of having real boobs that move with the body and bounce if you were..... lets say..... running then you need to get the 280 dollar pair of silicones. any ways.....

that's my input. Hopefully I can figure something out. Maybe my balls grew or something. I am no doctor so I don't know how much they grow or what not. I know I had surgery when I got a twisted testical and almost lost one so they had to go in there and do some weird stuff to save them otherwise i would be mr. uniball. lol. any ways. I don't know if that is one reason why i can't get it to be very comfortable or what. I will soon see as I should have this weekend all to myself in my dorm. Its kinda hard to test out things with a roommate if ya know what I mean. any ways. peace out every body.

P.S. if you are wondering.....I am straight. lol.

Last edited by Maryssa : 06-13-2004 at 01:12 AM.
D_Bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2003, 12:47 PM   #44
asmodeus
nothing good

Hooray For Fat People!!!
Unread 10-17-2003, 02:18 AM   #45
Karisu-sama
Cosplay.Mom: "Play nice!"
Board Moderator

Asmodeus, if you feel you have to comment on everything, stay on topic and avoid the non-sequiturs. If you want people to believe you are more mature than your original profile age of 13, start posting like it.
Karisu-sama is offline   Reply With Quote