Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 515 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 10-26-2009, 03:01 PM   #466
Kesenai Tsumi
Courageous Screaming Soul

dont let it get to you. it's fun! dressing like a girl is great!

and dont let the tuck thing worry you either--it doesnt hurt at all. the only time it might hurt is if you dont shave the pubic hair, so when you pull off the tape then...yeah, but that's it for pain in that department.

Unread 10-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #467
eisblitz

There's nothing wrong with crossdressing. Women do it all the time in terms of wearing jeans and other types of trousers. Many women/girls also dress up as male characters, so I don't see the harm or any wrongdoing in dressing up as a girl for a costume. Some of the characters who are female seem so much cooler than dressing up as say a soldier, or the standard male character.

I've seen many girls dressing up as male characters before, and a few men as female characters. However it's still a societal stigma that dressing up as a female character when your gender is male is somehow bad or becoming something that's less cool. My next costume (besides the halloween zombie) will be female and not wearing very much as in a mini skirt and revealing top.
eisblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #468
Anastacia

I have a question for you all. My penis is not long enough to go between my cheeks when i tuck. I can reach just before the cheeks. I am wearing a firm control panty. Should this hold me in place or do i need to tape? Also, should I tape the excess scrotal skin? In ohter words do I tape that skin around my penis? My thought is that it will help keep the boys from popping up/ When I tuck and put the boys up in the cavity, doI need t shave?
Anastacia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #469
Kesenai Tsumi

i would shave if you need to tape, as pulling it off hair might hurt.
second, try the panties out for a day wihtout tape before you decide to tape.
if you do tape, yes tape the scrotal skin and the shaft. putting it all the way between the cheeks isn't the most important thing--especiall with control panties. they'll help keep things in place. sometimes things will pop out of place, but they should be easily fixable if you've done things right.
Unread 11-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #470
UrMastrInuYasha
Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodbytes View Post
Well, joined the site just to comment on this thread.

It took me awhile to find "the spot" because they never really "popped" up there, so I thought I was in the wrong area. Kudos to `mildred` for the link with diagrams.

My problem is with Righty. Lefty goes up and stays up with very little fuss. It'll eventually slide down but Righty just will not stay up there. Even if I pull excess sac away, he still uses any excuse to go down.

Like holding onto a rowdy, wayward dog by the collar while trying to put pantyhose on an octopus: it makes a hard job more difficult. (Thank my wife for the.. uh.. colorful simile.)

Suggestions?
Diagrams? I'd like to see these. I've honestly had the worst time with tucking, I'm resorting to get a galf and trying that. I mainly want to tuck so I can wear the skirt abit higher, so I can show more leg, and it fit abit better. IF I ever need to wear a body suit, I'd differently want to tuck good there.

UrMastrInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #471
Kesenai Tsumi

definitely understand that. i love skirts and dresses, showing off my freshly shaved legs, etc. i suppose it comes with the territory, but i still love it. tucking is helpful, but it does have its downsides.
Unread 11-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #472
MrGoodbytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrMastrInuYasha View Post
Diagrams? I'd like to see these. I've honestly had the worst time with tucking, I'm resorting to get a galf and trying that. I mainly want to tuck so I can wear the skirt abit higher, so I can show more leg, and it fit abit better. IF I ever need to wear a body suit, I'd differently want to tuck good there.
Here ya go: http://www.transgenderzone.com/libra...ulltext/50.htm
MrGoodbytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2009, 11:57 PM   #473
That_Man

I don't *Think* this was mentioned in the previous 32 pages. But it's important nonetheless. Varicoceles: its a certain condition some people are born with. To dumb it down it means there is too many blood veins down there. Typically never noticeable until you hit middleschool.

(wiki has a nsfw sketches so I didn't post it)

If you so happen to have this condition- tucking will hurt. It will hurt a lot.
That_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #474
UrMastrInuYasha
Baka

Sent me the link to those pictures in PM please.

Alas, I've tried the method, I think I just have to much excess skin (I'm slightly larger, NO LIKE THAT! just body weight)

I think I am gonna try the cold bath method.

UrMastrInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2009, 09:42 AM   #475
sephygoth
Hater lover

I've oddly never had to use this thread >.> I don't understand the tuck factor...wouldn't it burst your berries?
sephygoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2009, 06:48 PM   #476
Kesenai Tsumi

not at all. like your pic btw. SO CUTE! so...how did YOU handle doing it?
Unread 11-24-2009, 06:05 AM   #477
shadow_

... i also would like that get a PM with the pics... i tryed to do it but i think that it didnt work to well
shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2009, 06:38 AM   #478
sephygoth
Hater lover

not much to really explain o.o I just dress normally, I guess briefs help! XD
otherwise, I've never worn bras/womens underware perSAY, in that I've made swimsuits and suck, but have not bought line/design/store items. Since those are made for women, it can't help guys. SinceI can't grasp the tuck idea, maybe this helps: a speedo bunches guys out, briefs keeps it in, so even womens underwear(no matter what ppl say about the feel") isn't as tough as a good pare of guys fruit of loom...just cause I've washed them doesnt mean I've worn them yet.
no pics for peeps, those don't exist.
sephygoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2009, 03:37 PM   #479
Kesenai Tsumi

you know i was referring to your profile pic, right?

i suppose youre right about fabric strength in men's underwear, but i still prefer authentic women's. the tuck thing helps me alot, but sometimes not enough to wear panties. instead i use a control top--its not the cutest thing in the world (not that people will see, mind you) but its functional.
Unread 11-30-2009, 04:23 AM   #480
KyuutenNoRyo

OK...four hours of reading this after one of my RP characters (male hiding he's a female) got called out as a 'tucker'...neither one of my RP guys could/would explain, so I found the site on my own. I must say, I am shocked that this has continued for FOUR YEARS, but very pleased. However, as I am a woman, I have no use for this info for myself, but it should be very useful for when I finally get to LARP with my buddies. I'm sending the link in an email ASA I finish this.
(And yes, I, like MrGoodByte and a few others, signed up to see pics and post. BUT I actually have a tidbit not mentioned in the forum, so...I hope it will prove useful to someone.)

The one thing I have not seen mentioned is the usage of medicine to tame the excitement. I know that UrMastrInuYasha has had multiple problems and what not (seeing he's posted pretty regularly for the last, what, 2 years or so?). My answer? Estrogen supplements.
OK: Biology Lesson!
I'm pretty sure most of you know that the body produces a chemical that helps with sex drive and feeling <insert your gender here>ly, depending on whether you are a male or female. For women, it's estrogen. For men, it is testosterone. The more of the chemical produced, the more <gender>ly you feel. If you want to reduce how <gender>ly you feel, take supplements of the opposite chemical. UrMastrInuYasha, for example, as a man, would take estrogen to reduce his testosterone levels and thus reduce the chance of an arousal. The effect will not be *immediate* but it should begin to make you feel less <gender>ly.

You can definitely find these supplements in Walmart's vitamins aisle, or any pharmacy or supplemental health store. Probably not that expensive for a bottle of the pills. Just follow the directions and do not overdose. Simple? Good luck.

Just a thought, tho, this is probably only for people who are desperate for a fix for their crossplay, or if you are a really hardcore crossplayer and want to seriously "be the part". Also good for TG and TS people, however, such persons most likely are already on treatments like the above.

I should mention that the above is just a thought gained by my 5 am randomness after reading 33 pages in 4 hours. Seriously, I am very surprised that this was not mentioned before. For males, taking a dose of estrogen (however you would like to to work it) before a crossplay or a con would ease the chances of getting excited and thus reduce the likelihood of that unseemly bulge.

*smile* If nothing more, my Psych professor would be pleased I put his lesson into good use. Have fun and good luck, all.
KyuutenNoRyo is offline   Reply With Quote