Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 535 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 12-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #481
angelofragnarok
Courier of the Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catpaw View Post
*Covers eyes* ack... just wear multi-layers... just like Balmung.... *walks off* ...
lol. This thread is full of good ideas! I must say that the only reason I'm considering crossplaying is to show off a character from a story I'm writing. The main character is a female angel serving pennance for committing a sin. Although I wonder, what type of outfit would be best for a medieval angel?
angelofragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #482
Kesenai Tsumi
Courageous Screaming Soul

something with arcane symbols, old fashioned colors and representations of god. maybe just a tad bit of glitz. and if you plan on a halo, maybe use a large golden circle behind your head instead of an above-head ring--that's how it appears on stained-glass windows dating from that era.

although...an angel having to tuck...that carries all sorts of fun connotations! ^_^
Unread 01-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #483
cherubblackshir

hey im new to crossplay and i need help tucking, i can get my testicles up but when i try to move my penis back i get a erection can any one tell me what i am doing wrong
cherubblackshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #484
Kesenai Tsumi

dont worry--youre not doing anything wrong. the body responds to both physical and mental stimuli. it takes alot of mental control not to get aroused at all, but i'm sorry to say its almost impossible your first few times. just take deep breaths and try to get your heart rate down. with some practice, you should be fine.
Unread 01-16-2010, 12:08 AM   #485
cherubblackshir

thanks do i think i have the steps wrong can u tell me the order in which it should be done
cherubblackshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #486
Jimuasha

Greetings all!

I read thru all these posts just before Halloween of this past year. I was invited to a Halloween party and I wanted to really go for the shock factor. I'm relatively conservative, so I figured dressing up as a female would really freak out my friends.....and it did!

First of all a big thanks to all the contributors to this thread. There is tons of good info in here. Some of you are a bit out there in left field, but I've got no issues with any of that. If that's what rocks your world, go for it! After my crossdressing experience, I kinda like playing shortstop.

Anyway, to help return the favor, I thought I'd post my experiences so other dudes might be successful trying to do the same thing. I suppose if I was brave enough, I'd even post some pictures, but I'm thinking maybe that's not the best idea. I don't know. You be the judge. If there's enough interest, maybe I can be coerced to include some pics. In the meantime, here's how I did it:

1) First thing, if you're the least bit turned on by doing this, your penis is not gonna behave like you want it to. Go "take care of business" if you have to, otherwise you're gonna have problems. Even a semi erect penis will be a problem. You also want your scrotum to be as close to your body as you can get it. A coolish shower might help or a quick application of some ice....whatever you can deal with.

2) Find yourself some privacy. Bedroom, bathroom, whatever.

3) Ok. You need to be naked at least from the waist down, but you might as well just be fully nude. Being shaved helps some, too, but it's not a requirement.

4) Stand like you're taking a leak at a urinal: feet spread apart a little and both thumbs providing "alignment", i.e. at the top of your penis near the base.

5) Place the index and middle finger of your left hand under your left testicle and the index and middle finger of your right hand under the right testicle. Using your thumbs as leverage, push up and in on the testicles with each hand. If your scrotum is cold, they should go right up into your abdomen.

6) Once they're up there, use one your hands to reach from behind your legs and grab your penis and pull it down towards your anus. As long as you hold it there, you testicles should stay right where they are, in your abdomen. If you let go of your penis, everything will return to the way it was and you get to start over.

7) To keep everything in place, there's a couple things you can do. I had really good luck using a pair of women's boyshorts. They generally come in S, M, L sizes. Make a guesstimate and get one size smaller than you'll need. They are usually very stretchy. Once you get your tucking figured out, pull a pair up to your thighs. When you get your penis pulled all the way back, pull the boyshorts the rest of the way up and everything should stay right where it's supposed to.

8) For extended "hold", use the technique that was posted here earlier. Buy a box of panty shields and some surgical tape. When you have everything in place, tape the panty shield against your body and it will keep every thing looking "smooth". I did this for my costume. Yeah, it'll be a hassle using the bathroom, but as long as you haven't covered the end of your penis, you can sit down and take a leak, no problem. One thing I discovered in MY particular situation is if you do happen to get "excited" AFTER you get everything secured, nothing happens. For me, it's pretty much impossible to get an erection with my penis taped back. Even if I just use the boyshorts to hold things in place, an erection is almost impossible.

As I mentioned earlier, the costume turned out great! I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I still catch flack from my friends, but I can deal with it. I worked hard to get the look I was shooting for and I think I was very successful. Some of my friends didn't even dress up, but the best part was some of my friends didn't even know who I was. That was worth it right there!

Best of luck to all of you! Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
Jimuasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #487
Kesenai Tsumi

i didnt consider the panty shield. bravo. i applaud you for reading all the way through this. although, i do have to disagree on the erection thing. it happens to me all the time for no reason (i think i might have a blood flow problem--it's like, "i feel like eating pizza" and then there it is. -_- it undoes all of my hard work!). any other tips i didnt consider? i'd definitely like to see you post here again.
Unread 01-21-2010, 02:40 PM   #488
Mizuno Tenshi
Shiawase wa itsumo.

I'm a little in awe that this thread is STILL going. I'm glad the topic has helped a lot of people out.
As a bit of an aside, stay far far far away from the hormones unless you've been diagnosed, are transitioning, and doing so under the supervision of qualified medical personnel.
It's really cool to see how many people have read and taken some advice from this thread. If any of y'all see me at a con, feel free to say hi, I don't bite. Though remember, I'm not a crossplayer anymore. Unless I decide to cosplay a male, which ain't happening. So be polite. And if you call me sir I reserve the right to kick your a... well, you get the idea. ~_^

Love,
Paula

"Normal is for those who can't do any better." - Me
Mizuno Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2010, 12:07 AM   #489
Riley
Zombie King

Heya~ I didn't quite read through the whole thing just now, so I'm unsure of if this idea had already been posted for aid with tucking, buuuuut... Here goes.

___
ŻŻŻ

So first, get a piece of material. Second, get a belt.
Have the material positioned in front of your belly or around there, and wrap the belt around your waist and the material to hold it there. Tighten belt as much as ya can go (Weaved belts would work best, as they can be adjusted to anywhere, really...). Then pull the material as tight as you feel comfortable to your backside (between the legs, of course xP) and loop it around the belt. However you wish to secure it is up to you, I just wrapped it around the belt then itself.
(note, the tighter you can get it, the better)

___
ŻŻŻ

I guess technically this is like a rather makeshift homemade gaff type of thing. But it seems to work. Just tried it now and thus far its holding firm.

So if you're short on cash then this could work =] I got lucky and happened to have some material floating about and had a spare belt~

Mind you, the belt will be against your skin around your hips and wherever the material doesn't cover, so tighten it at your own discretion. Maybe try to get a really smooth belt or one that won't irritate the skin.

Anyways, hopefully this isn't a repeat idea cause when I thought it up I was like "Oh my gosh! I don't have to buy a gaff! Jubilations!" xD And seriously, this was a breakthrough moment for me, thus its better to share than to keep to one's self, ne?

It ain't perfect, but it seems to work~ =>

Hope it helps ^^
Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #490
Kanyon

Does anyone have any tips on tucking for a guy with large balls? i have not been able to push them inside. any help would be greatly apreciated ^^

Last edited by Kanyon : 04-16-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Kanyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2010, 01:47 PM   #491
Aquaman

Hi All. I read so many ways to tdo this. I am a dedicated crossdresser. I dress a lot! I have been tucking for years! I am large and have never had a problem ever. Tape can hurt so stay away from it. ur balls will fit inside u..99% of men have the space, just takes a bit of practice. They will stay comfortably there for as long as u need them to be. U can pull "it" back hold it there and wear a gaff or even just tight panties. Remember to walk with ur legs together boys!!!

Try this out from Koala swimwear...the "Secret Wish" it is easy to wear, keeps everything n place and u look like u a\have a girls crotch! I wear panties over it and presto...instant girl!
Aquaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 06:43 PM   #492
OniXIII

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menchi View Post
tucking, if properly done doesnt do permanant damage at all. from what i read on the fertility thing it is basicly makes it so for like 3 hours or somethin like that it, really cuts down their effectiveness for that "round" so to speak. they boys (as a person i know puts it) are out of the body to keep an ideal temp for *uh hem*. the only way i have heard ya can cuase damage to anything there is if your careless an uneedingly rough with your parts. otherwise is perfectly fine an wont make any perm damage.
Ugh, not true

Imagine a tree, at the base you start with one sperm, it multiplys into branches. all branches replicate the base.
So if the base is broken so will all the branches,
Your sperm might be fine but just get it checked to make sure it didnt denature. Because by it being exposed to higher/lower temperatures or anything else that can denature the sperm can lead to bad sperm, not necesarily less sperm.

LEss or more sperm isnt a problem, its the wellness of that sperm
If your sperm has two or more tails,, too big a head, to small a tail, no tail, it could lead to problems in your babies development,

Consult a docter! get your sperm checked! Dont take a chance with what could severly affect your childs life! Even if you dont tuck, you should still get it checked, I know i will. IM adopted so i dont even know what possible genetic defficiencies i might be carrying anyeway.

You can still have plenty of sperm and that sperm may not be healthy.
OniXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2010, 09:53 PM   #493
Kesenai Tsumi

...oh. thank god some of us dont really need them anymore. thanks for the update, onix.
Unread 05-12-2010, 06:07 PM   #494
PoodleBoy

YES!! you have to take the tape off eventually...and duct tape (or most any other tape for that matter) will hurt like hell when you remove it. Ive never been a fan of "tucking" unless it is absolutely necessary. I prefer crossplay costumes that involve full skirts and bloomers..much more comfortable to be "free" in that region of your body!
Unread 05-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #495
UrMastrInuYasha
Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherubblackshir View Post
hey im new to crossplay and i need help tucking, i can get my testicles up but when i try to move my penis back i get a erection can any one tell me what i am doing wrong
You're not doing anything wrong, As stated it's natural. If mental control doesn't work.. Only other way is to "relieve" yourself.

UrMastrInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote