Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 685 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 10-19-2003, 10:41 PM   #46
asmodeus
nothing good

fine with me
asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-20-2003, 01:32 AM   #47
drbombai

taping.

I'm fat, so it was actually a bit easier to do the tucking if I was standing up. Though I must admit that I haven't practiced that particular exercise in like a year. And besides, there are times like at Yaoicon this year, where tucking isn't necessary...I was Princess Zelda's stunt double...in full goatee, with a big cigar.
drbombai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2003, 09:29 AM   #48
SamuriSmurfX
No distractions.

Duct tape, but that hurts like a.... well... its...not the worst, not the best, but it tucks

There are things that don't go smoothly but sometimes, you come to see things because they don't go smoothly
--Yukino Miyazawa
SamuriSmurfX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2003, 11:30 AM   #49
Mizuno Tenshi
Shiawase wa itsumo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuriSmurfX
Duct tape, but that hurts like a.... well... its...not the worst, not the best, but it tucks
Just follow my simple 5 step program...
And for goodness sakes... use medical grade tape like I suggested... what's the fascination with using duct tape on the body? Don't get me wrong, I love duct tape. But not to the point of getting that intimate with it. We just don't have that kind of relationship.

Tenshi

"Normal is for those who can't do any better." - Me
Mizuno Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2003, 12:13 AM   #50
Fault
Funtastic

Just for health and safety concerns: If you do hurt yourself somehow while tucking, please please go see the doctor asap. There are certain things you can do, -like pinching a blood vessel- that will cause nasty problems for you -like necrotised testicles- and that's all bad.

So continuing pain, especially strong continuing pain must be checked out by a professional. Remember, it's all fun and games until someone loses a testicle.
Fault is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2003, 02:58 AM   #51
D_Bat

Yea.... be careful..... like i stated before i had twisted testicles and uaa... well... you can lose a ball that way... not cool.
D_Bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2003, 07:46 AM   #52
ZaWolf
aka ZeKitty

I am planning on cosplaying as Uriko from Bloody Roar in her beast form, and dont know what would be the best way to hide my....bits. If you know what she looks like, then you'll know that she has quite tight fitting clothes around that area that go down to her thighs, plus shes covered in fur in beast form.

So whatever I use can go all the way down to my thighs, especially as I'll be wearing fur over the top anyway. I was thinking of getting 2 unitard type things with the same waist and height, but one in a male shape and one in a female. They would both only cover from above my knees upto my shoulders. This means I could then put foam padding between them for what I lack, and the 2 layers from this plus the fur and then her costume should be enough to hide what I have. This would then create something I could use for other non-skimpy crossplay.

What do people think? Ive never done anything like this before.
<ZaWolf>
Unread 10-28-2003, 04:33 AM   #53
MyLeonheart

um...question.....when you get your "beans" all niice and tucked away.....will they want to stay there or come right out and say hello when your done???????
MyLeonheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2003, 08:36 AM   #54
Mizuno Tenshi
Shiawase wa itsumo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLeonheart
um...question.....when you get your "beans" all niice and tucked away.....will they want to stay there or come right out and say hello when your done???????
If you follow all of it, it should hold things up. Here's the part that helps keep things up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno Tenshi
Once you get the hang of that, there are a few ways to keep everything in. My preffered method is to pull all of the loose skin from the sac towards my rear, and try and stretch it so there's no slack. That way there's no space for the testicles to pop into.
A firm control panty or girdle can do the job, if you just do that and push your penis back. For skimpier stuff, though, and when you can't wear something that bulky, tape works and can be worn with really skimpy bikini panties, etc.
You can then pull tape from your front, across the sac, and tight to your cheeks. Use clear medical tape with some stretch. You want the stretch. Trust me. And it needs to hold well, since this tape will get pulled at a lot. You can even use the bathroom with this setup, you'll just have to sit down. Your penis will be pulled downwards a bit if you get aroused, though, so no fun in the hotel room with the tape still on. Not something I'd do anyways. Then just tuck your penis back between your legs, and pull on a tight-fitting pair of panties. I used to try really stretchy panties thinking they'd hold stuff in better. Silly me. It's better to get something non-stretchy, and everything should stay in place fine. You can use tape if you like too, just kind of wrap it around the shaft and pull it back towards the cheeks too. Try and keep tape off the head, and only put the tape on when you're soft, or it won't hold. You can sit down and use the bathroom like this too, but you'll have to wipe off.
If you need any clarification, feel free to IM me, PM me, or post again on this thread and I'll try and explain it a different way.

Tenshi

Unread 10-28-2003, 08:36 PM   #55
MyLeonheart

ok another question....how do you deal with *magic two words* RAZOR BURN....down there i have tryed it once but then it felt there was a hedge hog doing jumping jacks in my pants for like 2 weeks afterword and it RELLY!!!!!!! SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

~MyLionHeart~
MyLeonheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2003, 07:55 AM   #56
marsman57

(snip away)

Last edited by marsman57 : 08-14-2006 at 10:06 AM.
marsman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2003, 08:19 AM   #57
Mizuno Tenshi
Shiawase wa itsumo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsman57
Ok, well this may not work for all you guys and it's not *quite* as good, but I for one am not up for lowering my sperm count (your testicles descend for a reason, it's too warm inside). Anyway, so what I do is push both my testicles to one side and then pull back on my shaft and tape it to my leg.
Well... pushing the testicles together like that isn't all that great temperature-wise anyways. Also, the sperm count will come right back afterwards. I mean... it's like the difference between briefs and boxers, which isn't really all that big a deal, honestly.
Add to that, you're a LOT more likely to damage stuff. With tucking, you can cross legs and such no problem. I mean... which is worse... slight drop in sperm count, or potential permanent damage to things down there...

Tenshi

Unread 10-31-2003, 12:20 PM   #58
marsman57

(snip away)

Last edited by marsman57 : 08-14-2006 at 10:06 AM.
marsman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2003, 05:43 PM   #59
Karisu-sama
Cosplay.Mom: "Play nice!"
Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno Tenshi
it's like the difference between briefs and boxers, which isn't really all that big a deal, honestly.
Just a side comment - my husband is a bit older than most of y'all, so he's from a generation where guys wear briefs (and he really hates boxers.)

As far as "fertility effects" though, both our kids were "first try". ~___^
Karisu-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2003, 05:11 PM   #60
cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLeonheart
ok another question....how do you deal with *magic two words* RAZOR BURN....down there i have tryed it once but then it felt there was a hedge hog doing jumping jacks in my pants for like 2 weeks afterword and it RELLY!!!!!!! SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

~MyLionHeart~
ROTFLMAO!

Rub some ice *down there* after you shave, it will help minimize(although not completely eliminate) razor burn. Yeah I'm a freak *grin*

Also there are some shaving products "normally used for the face* that are suppose to help reduce razor burn.
http://www.cosmeticmall.com/product_...oduct_id=2460&

I use this stuff after I shave. If you live in an area with a high percentage of African Americans(hey this product is marketed towards them see pic) then you'll find this stuff at your local drug store.