Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 12-08-2014, 02:52 AM   #1
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Cool FB and Cosplay Singles Thread

Now a lot of you might be thinking, "I hate FB", or "There are so many singles threads", but let me ask you this. How many people only look at the page they are on when they post to these threads? The reason for me designing a facebook page for this thread is to help singles from anywhere or just people in general find friends or maybe a date if they so chose. You are allowed to post on this thread looking for singles but if i notice any drama or harassment i will report your post. Here are a few simple rules when posting here. (These are basically also the rules for posting in the FB group.

1. If you are under the age of 17 do not post (publicly) looking for a relationship. No it is not because i don't think you should be dating but lots of legal boundaries are present with underage people hooking up.
2. Tell a little bit about yourself. It helps if people know what you are interested in. (Also a location helps too. Even if it's just a state area. You are allowed to give a city name if you are feeling brave)
3. Give a name. No it does not have to be your whole name and can even be a nickname but if you don't know what to call someone things get difficult.
4. Be upfront and honest. Don't lie to someone about what you are looking for if you want a honest relationship. The best relationships (not even just dating) are based off trust.

(This last bit is also for here but mostly applies to the FB group itself)
There is only one rule that applies to everyone be you looking for friends or dating or even just looking for like minded people. BE RESPECTFUL! I will not put up with any drama from members of this group and i will report harassment of any kind. Further more if someone makes you uncomfortable let them know and if things get worse don't leave the group because of it. Let me know and i will warn them or remove them.
Everyone i hope you have fun and enjoy yourselves and i hope you can all be one big happy family.

Link to the Group

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
Custom AirGear Cosplay (0%)

Last edited by darkangel7410 : 12-08-2014 at 03:04 AM.
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote