Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 85 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #9796
blackflame16
Fly awayyy~
 
blackflame16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 309
I'm usually lurking on this thread, so I'm actually gonna post something...

Metrocon!!! I'm so excited cause I can actually attend this year and it'll be my first year going! I just have a few things to finish up for Litchi and then I'm gonna start packing. I'm arriving on Saturday because I have practice in the morning and it's a required practice. I can't wait to see everyone there! Have fun tomorrow guys!
__________________
Next Con/Event:
Dragoncon!!
2014 Conventions:
Megacon, Metrocon, Dragoncon, Shadocon
Cosplay Plans:
Huntress: DC Comics
Ashe: League of Legends(100%)
Ms Marvel: Marvel Comics
Cosplays for Friends:
Gaius: Fire Emblem Awakening
Shiore: Log Horizon
blackflame16 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 06-16-2011, 01:14 PM   #9797
AJV
Grell Cosplayer
 
AJV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by hchildress0123 View Post
I think maybe some people think that this thread is too established and maybe too crowded...

or I could be out of it.
Maybe 654 pages is kinda intimidating to new people?
That's my guess anyway.
__________________
My Blog
My Art
My Animations

Cosplays I'm Working on:

Grell Sutcliff (Younger version) 85% Done
Grell Sutcliff 80% Done
Grell Sutcliff (Cheshire Cat) 75% Done
Ciel Phantomhive (Original Outfit) 50% Done
Rukia Kuchiki 5% Done (May not finish. Unsure atm)
AJV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #9798
onewingedjade
Escaping Reality
 
onewingedjade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,274
Fighting your way into the 654 pages is just initiation.

I haven't been this excited for a con in a long time. Usually by the time they come around I'm not in the mood anymore, but I'm feeling well rested and social (for now).
__________________
2014 Conventions: Megacon (Saturday), Metrocon

2014 Cosplays: Chun Li - SF, Chell - Portal, Felicia - Darkstalkers
onewingedjade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2011, 12:49 AM   #9799
Brutal
Metal Thrashing Otaku
 
Brutal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCookie2111 View Post
Hello,

Sorry, if I'm interrupting anyone's conversations. I just wanted to stop by the Florida thread and ask if anyone attending Anime Festival Orlando 12? Currently, I'm searching for some cosplayers of Fail Tail to come and participate in the Fairy Tail panel, that I'm running. If you find yourself interested or know a friend, please contact me. You can also find me on deviantART, with the username NakedCat21.
Hope to you there or at another con.
Damn, I wish I could. I'm planning on doing a Mystogan cosplay soon. Might do Jellal too since they're basically twins. But, the bad ass version when he kicked ass not the new one with amnesia that keeps getting owned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchildress0123 View Post
I missed the pun
Quote:
Originally Posted by hchildress0123 View Post
Okay - I just got the pun. Wow......talk about out of it.
Lol, well just in case it was from YuGiOh abridged. Yugi's catch phrase in the series.
__________________
"We all live in a delusion, As life holds nothing but death..." - Austere

Conseason 2014:
TBA


Bring back Naruto Trek and Yasumicon!
Brutal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2011, 07:14 AM   #9800
Braithcakes
Doggie Ninja!
 
Braithcakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,966
off to Metrocon now

Not really cosplaying any of the days, but I'll still be wearing all my fluffies.
__________________
2011 cosplays:
Shuichi Shindou: Gravitation- orange hoodie+yellow rocker.
Hige- Wolf's Rain
Soul Eater: Blaire(male)- Page 12, Chapter 73.
Male Dagger/Garnet: Final Fantasy-9

2011 Cons:
Megacon '11
Metrocon '11
Braithcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #9801
CrazyCookie2111
Registered User
 
CrazyCookie2111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 203
@Brutal: It's fine. ^__^ I'm just happy to hear that more people are cosplaying Fairy Tail. Hehe, I love the bad ass version of Jellal. <3 But I like Erza a little more, cause she's a true bad-ass. That's why I love cosplaying as her.
__________________
Cosplay Plans: Erza Scarlet (Lightning Armor), Princess Tiana (Blue Gown), Syo (STARISH), Yoko Kurama

You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
CrazyCookie2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #9802
hchildress0123
Registered User
 
hchildress0123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJV View Post
Maybe 654 pages is kinda intimidating to new people?
That's my guess anyway.
But we don't bite.....anymore at least :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewingedjade View Post
Fighting your way into the 654 pages is just initiation.

I haven't been this excited for a con in a long time. Usually by the time they come around I'm not in the mood anymore, but I'm feeling well rested and social (for now).
I am glad! :P I probably won't be able to go to a Con until ShadoCon. We have had to put our ChunLi on hold due to some medical bills on my part. That being said - I am getting ready to get rid of cable - and YAY! more money in my monthly budget. I have commissioned a new wig for my Lulu and I am going to take my costume to a taylor and see if they can bring it down some and redo the fur on it. I haven't been able to sign up for the sewing classes, but hopefully soon! I am going to save up for a Yūko Ichihara costume to go with the wig I have :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal View Post
Damn, I wish I could. I'm planning on doing a Mystogan cosplay soon. Might do Jellal too since they're basically twins. But, the bad ass version when he kicked ass not the new one with amnesia that keeps getting owned.





Lol, well just in case it was from YuGiOh abridged. Yugi's catch phrase in the series.
Lol :P I don't watch YuGiOh abridged - I do watch DBZ abridged...I didn't like how they did Naruto Abridged though.

I want to do a simple Naruto cosplay......
__________________
Current Coplays:

Yuna - FFX
Lulu - FFX
Bulma - Dragon Ball
Sesshoumaru's mother - Inuyasha
Kitty Pryde - X-Men

Considering:

Scarlet Witch - Ms. Marvel - Shiva - Karin - Aqua - Beatrix
hchildress0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #9803
prussiaxhungary
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 32
yes, i live in south florida and cosplay mostly hetalia. Im going to chibi-pa
prussiaxhungary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011, 02:46 AM   #9804
Brutal
Metal Thrashing Otaku
 
Brutal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCookie2111 View Post
@Brutal: It's fine. ^__^ I'm just happy to hear that more people are cosplaying Fairy Tail. Hehe, I love the bad ass version of Jellal. <3 But I like Erza a little more, cause she's a true bad-ass. That's why I love cosplaying as her.
Yeah, I'm sure we'll run into each other at some con eventually. Erza's awesome not gonna lie. Although Juvia's my favorite Fairy Tail character. Lmao. I just wouldn't cosplay her. I mean I'd consider Gray. But, that's an iffy. Erza's a close second though.

Also aren't you cosplaying the twins from D.Gray-man on your avatar picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hchildress0123 View Post
Lol :P I don't watch YuGiOh abridged - I do watch DBZ abridged...I didn't like how they did Naruto Abridged though.

I want to do a simple Naruto cosplay......
Oh did you know the pun was from there though? xD Or did you hear it somewhere else too? I haven't seen DBZ abridged. I did see some of Naruto abridged. It was alright. Just dig Little Kuriboh's work more. Have anyone in mind?
__________________
"We all live in a delusion, As life holds nothing but death..." - Austere

Conseason 2014:
TBA


Bring back Naruto Trek and Yasumicon!
Brutal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011, 07:56 AM   #9805
CrazyCookie2111
Registered User
 
CrazyCookie2111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal View Post
Yeah, I'm sure we'll run into each other at some con eventually. Erza's awesome not gonna lie. Although Juvia's my favorite Fairy Tail character. Lmao. I just wouldn't cosplay her. I mean I'd consider Gray. But, that's an iffy. Erza's a close second though.

Also aren't you cosplaying the twins from D.Gray-man on your avatar picture?
LoL, I'm pretty sure too. Heheh, Juvia is a special character. XD Drip, Drip, Drop. If you were Gray, you would be force to strip down every second. Heheh. Erza's at the top of my list!

Yes, that's Jasdevi from D.Grayman! ^__^ I love doing twins with my best friend. <3 I'm Jasdero, the one without the wig, while she's Devit in blonde hair.
__________________
Cosplay Plans: Erza Scarlet (Lightning Armor), Princess Tiana (Blue Gown), Syo (STARISH), Yoko Kurama

You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
CrazyCookie2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #9806
Kaiya_Namii~
Registered User
 
Kaiya_Namii~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12
Hello!=] This thread kinda is intimidating ^///^
I'm hoping to make some new Florida cosplay friendss.
It's really hard to find people that go to cons/cosplay.
I live in small royal area :/
Kaiya_Namii~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #9807
Brutal
Metal Thrashing Otaku
 
Brutal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCookie2111 View Post
LoL, I'm pretty sure too. Heheh, Juvia is a special character. XD Drip, Drip, Drop. If you were Gray, you would be force to strip down every second. Heheh. Erza's at the top of my list!

Yes, that's Jasdevi from D.Grayman! ^__^ I love doing twins with my best friend. <3 I'm Jasdero, the one without the wig, while she's Devit in blonde hair.
What cons are you going to this year and next? Yeah she is. Yeah... that's one of the reasons why I'm not too fond of the Gray idea. xD Also, I really don't like the way he treats Juvia. Erza's a bamf.

Yeah! those two. Awesome. I know I had seen those two somewhere before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiya_Namii~ View Post
Hello!=] This thread kinda is intimidating ^///^
I'm hoping to make some new Florida cosplay friendss.
It's really hard to find people that go to cons/cosplay.
I live in small royal area :/
Nah, we're cool. No need to feel intimidated. Well just step right in. It's hard in most areas I think I only know like one or two cosplayers around my area.
__________________
"We all live in a delusion, As life holds nothing but death..." - Austere

Conseason 2014:
TBA


Bring back Naruto Trek and Yasumicon!
Brutal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #9808
CrazyCookie2111
Registered User
 
CrazyCookie2111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiya_Namii~ View Post
Hello!=] This thread kinda is intimidating ^///^
I'm hoping to make some new Florida cosplay friendss.
It's really hard to find people that go to cons/cosplay.
I live in small royal area :/
Hey! ^__^ What's up? It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Jaimee, I live in Orlando, FL.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal View Post
What cons are you going to this year and next? Yeah she is. Yeah... that's one of the reasons why I'm not too fond of the Gray idea. xD Also, I really don't like the way he treats Juvia. Erza's a bamf.

Yeah! those two. Awesome. I know I had seen those two somewhere before.
For cons this year, I'm going to Anime Day and AFO. I would go to SuperCon, but it's on my birthday this year. >< Hm, next year it might be EXP, Megacon, and I don't know. LoL, it's too far in advance. How about you? Hey, that's Gray, each time that shirt goes up a fan girl just screams. LoL, Gray is a bit mean to Juvia, but I think he just doesn't understand girls.

Oh yeah, my name is Jaimee. 3 It's a pleasure to meet you. >< I forgot to introduce myself.
__________________
Cosplay Plans: Erza Scarlet (Lightning Armor), Princess Tiana (Blue Gown), Syo (STARISH), Yoko Kurama

You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you. Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
CrazyCookie2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #9809
NaturesDaughter
Nature Guardian
 
NaturesDaughter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 965
Quote:
Originally Posted by prussiaxhungary View Post
yes, i live in south florida and cosplay mostly hetalia. Im going to chibi-pa
Alright, yeah, South Florida cosplayer! And one going to Chibi-Pa, too 8D !!
__________________
Why watch anime when you can be anime?

"We'll make you beautiful like the cloud."
-Tagline of a wig company
NaturesDaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #9810
prussiaxhungary
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturesDaughter View Post
Alright, yeah, South Florida cosplayer! And one going to Chibi-Pa, too 8D !!
lol, yesh im going to Chibi pa this year as prussia from hetalia, maybe ill see you there
prussiaxhungary is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.