Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Music Chat

Unread 07-15-2003, 11:47 PM   #1
ryuichi fangirl
Taryn + bacon = OTP

Talking Vulgar

XD..ok..I was just wondering how many people are planning to get this?...I *just* pre ordered my copy...come September I'll be absolutely giddy..not that I'm NOT now..but..yea :P ...So anyone wanna share their thoughts on it? Like...how do you hope it will/ will not sound etc....

personally...I think it'll be great....having heard Child Prey, Drain Away and Kasumi..if the majority of the CD is like that..I think it'll rock...but then...I love all Dir en grey's music..lol...I like the diversity that comes with their albums..ahh..greatness....
ryuichi fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-16-2003, 12:15 AM   #2
Kaede
biku biku

eee where can you preorder the CD? I've always gotten my jrock stuff from Ebay and cons but I just want that warm and happy feeling of new Diru on its way.
Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2003, 12:23 AM   #3
ryuichi fangirl
Taryn + bacon = OTP

I ordered it from http://www.jpophelp.com/....I got the fastest shipping I could...an it come out at exactly $50.75 (ack) ...but..to me it's worth it..an I know it's not a bootleg so I'm happy :P

Last edited by ryuichi fangirl : 07-16-2003 at 12:37 AM.
Unread 07-16-2003, 12:34 AM   #4
Kaede
biku biku

Oo I got Shoxx from that store. But yey I'll preorder it right now.
Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2003, 12:49 PM   #5
shiroi_yukiko
has helmet hair

Waii~~ I'm so excited! I still haven't preordered mine yet though. Maybe I should go do that now!

(also, you can also preorder it now at www.cdjapan.co.jp, it's actually a few dollars cheaper, if you're a penny-pincher like me. ^^)
Etsy Shop
shiroi_yukiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2003, 11:19 PM   #6
Deadly Claris
Japanese Zombie Hero

I pre-ordered Vulgar a while ago from CDJapan. It's the cheapest place online I think besides Yesasia (but I don't think you can pre-order at Yesasia?)...

I think the new album will be great and I can't wait to get it :D! My opinion is biased though I suppose since Diru is my favorite band hah ^^;
Deadly Claris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2003, 11:23 PM   #7
ryuichi fangirl
Taryn + bacon = OTP

lol..yeah..my problem too..I love Deg...they can do no wrong in my eyes..so my mother tells me anyways....>_>..I'm impatient as mess tho..is it Sept yet?
Unread 07-18-2003, 11:56 PM   #8
Deadly Claris
Japanese Zombie Hero

CDJapan can be really good sometimes ya know O.O They shipped my order early once and I got the CD a day or two before the date it was to be released :D!

So I'm hoping maybe they'll ship me Vulgar early too haha.. and I ordered the limited editon version so I really hope I'm able to watch that DVD that's supposed to come with it @_@;
Unread 07-19-2003, 12:02 AM   #9
ryuichi fangirl
Taryn + bacon = OTP

ohh..I got first press too..lol..I saw "DVD" an was like *MINE* ...but as I need something to entertain me..I went an ordered the 5 Ugly Kingdom DVD from CDJapan ...*grins*...soo..I will have something to do until my CD gets here....and I just looked at YesAsia..and it says you can pre order Vulgar there ...I for $35.99 ..^^
Unread 07-19-2003, 12:18 AM   #10
Deadly Claris
Japanese Zombie Hero

Oh lord ToT I feel like I'm getting ripped-off *dies*. I'm paying $46 dollars *sob sob* I'm very poor and cheap so this is a lot for me. I stopped dealing with Yesasia a while ago and I forgot why hmm >_>;

Aww I want that DVD too *whine*~ It's actually all regions so I know it will work but so expensive *sigh*.
Unread 07-19-2003, 12:26 AM   #11
ryuichi fangirl
Taryn + bacon = OTP

yeah...I've wanted that DVD for a while..so I figured "why not?" ..lol...my lack of will power is scary sometimes :P

I was going to get the Osaka jo Hall DVD but...eh..next time I guess...lol..*bounces*....I just *hope* the DVD that comes with Vulgar will play on my comp ...if not..I gotta wait till I can get my Region-less player..or whatever it's called O_O
Unread 07-19-2003, 12:53 AM   #12
Deadly Claris
Japanese Zombie Hero

I have great will power I think.. but it would be different if I actually had money though XD;;;

Yah, I need to get an all region DVD player too. They're not really that expensive thankfully (and they sell some on Yesasia I think^^).. But I also hear that region 2 DVDs might work if you use a ps2 but I don't have one so *shrug*.
Unread 07-19-2003, 12:59 AM   #13
ryuichi fangirl
Taryn + bacon = OTP

ooo...really..I'll have to play with my PS2 when it comes out then..mybe..lol..I'll ahve to see how that goes I guess...( oh..it's late..an I gots work in the morning...ahh..wonderous job that ssupplies the means to get all this stuff..lol..)

mmm..I'll prolly go play w/ the PS2 tomorrow...I'll just borrow my friends region 2 LOTR DVD an see if it works ^^;;
Unread 07-19-2003, 01:10 AM   #14
Deadly Claris
Japanese Zombie Hero

*Envy* :P I need to get a job~

..Ah if it doesn't work on your ps2 I heard there's also this mod chip you can install but there's a chance that your ps2 might get messed up? I dunno if any of this is for sure though @_@;
Unread 07-19-2003, 09:59 AM   #15
ryuichi fangirl
Taryn + bacon = OTP

*ponders* I've heard of a chip for the PSX...so...maybe there's one for the PS2...O_O..I'd have to ask about that one ...hmmm