Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Youmacon

Unread 10-31-2008, 01:08 PM   #1
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

"Did You Take My Picture?" : Youmacon 2008

Please post here once YoumaCon 2008 is over and request to see if anyone took your picture of your costume(s) at the con. Include in your post which character and which series you cosplayed from, and which day of the con you wore the costume. Hopefully someone will reply with a link to your pictures of your costume(s)!

NOTE: Please do not ask for pictures of cosplayers that ARE NOT YOU. We do not allow any posts or threads asking "Who is this cosplayer?" or "I'm looking for this cosplayer" as that is an invasion of privacy. So please request for pictures of your own costume(s) only. Thanks!

ALSO: Do not post your request for photos more than once. This is unfair to the other cosplayers, and makes the thread very messy.

AND:This is also not the thread for posting your photos from the con. This goes in the Con Reports/Photos thread. If you reply to a person to show the pictures you took of him/her, you may include a link to JUST that picture, not your website or main gallery. Thanks.

Good luck in looking for your pictures from YoumaCon 2008!
"This is your job. You want a clear conscience, go start a charity. But if you want your own photography business, and your cosplayer boss says you gotta go out there and take a photo-shoot, go out there, take it, come back to work, and say "DO YOU NEED ME TO DO IT AGAIN?!!"

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 01-21-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-02-2008, 05:34 PM   #2
lunaladyoflight
Glitter Addict

Hi there!

I was the Fembot (Austin Powers) Friday afternoon, Gijinka Pokemon Azumarill Friday night, Link to the Past Zelda Saturday afternoon, FFXII Revenant Wings Penelo Saturday evening, and Ashley Graham from RE4 Saturday night.

Let me know

~Luna
Unread 11-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #3
SeekingElegance
Cynical Pink!

Hi all! I had a great time at Youma! Looking for any pictures of me in costume. On Friday afternoon/evening I was the (Lolita) White Rabbit (White, floofy and lots of lace). Saturday morning/afternoon I was Sae from Magic Users Club and in the evening I was Miyuki from Lucky*Star

PM me or respond to me here! Thanks!
SeekingElegance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2008, 06:02 PM   #4
MagicNein

Hey everyone! I was the Summoner Yuna with the White Mage, Ash, and a Heartless on Saturday, and the Gunner Yuna on Sunday. I was also the one who asked Voldemort what would happen if he got into a Cage Match with Batman.
Unread 11-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #5
RaineLorie

Hey everyone
My boyfriend and I were Team Rocket on friday, (the ones without a pikachu) and I'm just wondering if anyone got any pictures?
Not Sleeping
YAY!
RaineLorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
vannadear

Hey, I was the Lydia Deetz costumer on Saturday-With the red Spider web poncho from the Beetlejuice cartoon, any pics would be much appreciated

Upcoming Conventions
Shuto-con [March 2011]~Motor City Comic Con {May 2011}~Detroit Fanfare [Sept 2011]~Youmacon {Oct 2011}
vannadear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2008, 07:05 PM   #7
nnutcase

Cool Pikachu and Ash

My boyfriend and I dressed up as Ash and Pikachu, and we were with a bunch of our friends who dressed up as Brock, Misty, and MAGIKARP! I know that people took a crapload of pics of Magikarp. I was the sexy version of Pikachu in black boots. ;o)

Anyone got anything? Thanks!
nnutcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #8
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Let's see, I was college student Phoenix Wright on Friday morning/afternoon and Edward from FFIV on Saturday, but what I REALLY hope I can find pictures of is my tonberry princess from Friday night. Green spandex head to toe, curly blonde wig, holding a cleaver and a lantern. For reasons such as having noplace to carry a camera and kind of not being able to see hardly anything anyway, there are no pictures of it on my camera. XD
Unread 11-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #9
Miyuka
HEAL IT WITH FIRE

Hi, if you happen to have any pictures of the following and send them to me via PM, as I'm afraid this thread will become huge and I cannot check, I will send you a pm with a picture of cake in it as a thank you in return. It is delicious. ♥

On Friday I was Lucrecia from Dirge of Cerberus.

Friday Night I was Full armored Minerva from FFVII: Crisis Core (the 9ft wide one that was stuck in one remote location for being unable to move in small hallways. I would give a ref link but this was the debut con for that)

Saturday I was Genesis from FFVII: Crisis Core and Paine from FFX-2.

Thanks !
Unread 11-02-2008, 08:13 PM   #10
Saaski_Moql
The pancake ninja.

Hey everyone. Youmacon was awesome. And if anyone has some pictures of me, I'd really appreciate it. Thursday and Saturday night I was Kyou Sohma from Fruits Basket, Friday I was Touya from Yu Yu Hakusho, and Sunday I was the fabulous Ayame Sohma from Fruits Basket. Lots of Fruits Basket. *ahem* Anyway.

Let me know either here or in a PM please?

Thanks a lot 8D
Saaski_Moql is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2008, 08:55 PM   #11
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

I was Major Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd Gig on Friday. I was carrying around a blue tachikoma plushie. On Saturday, I was Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star in the winter uniform.
I'd love it if some people got pictures of me ^_^
Facebook DeviantArt
Shei Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #12
Elendriel
God of Mischief

If anyone has photos of the following, that'd be fantastic, thank you!

Thursday - classic Harley Quinn - Batman; PJ Harley Quinn - Batman (we were at the PJ party )

Friday - classic Harley Quinn

Saturday - Black Star (Soul Eater); Harley Quinn (classic); Dr. Harleen Quinzel - Batman

Sunday - Rosalie Hale (Twilight)

*Planned cons for 12*
WW Chicago, TVD NJ, Dragon*Con, AWA, NYCC, Chicago TARDIS, Youmacon, TVD Orlando
Elendriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2008, 10:08 PM   #13
Harl
n ur shinra bein ur bishi

If anyone has pictures of Shadow Roxas, often mistaken for Anti-Sora, I'd be much obliged.
Unread 11-02-2008, 10:34 PM   #14
Dairylives

if anyone has a picture of the male Soul Eater, it would be awesome.
Dairylives is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2008, 10:34 PM   #15
Scheletrino
FABULOUS!

8D Hey there~!
On both Friday and Saturday I was:
Leeron from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club

Sunday I was also Tamaki~
Anyone took a picture of me? ;3
Piffle Chii -RCT/Chobits
Tamaki Suoh- Ouran HSHC COMPLETE!