Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-30-2004, 02:31 PM   #1
Moonlit Child
popcorn pumpkin puff

Golden Sun/ Lost Age Cosplay

Not sure if anyone has posted something like this or not, but has anyone wanted to do a Golden Sun or Golden Sun: Lost Age cosplay? It's one of my favorite games right now, and I'm considering doing a Felix or Ivan cosplay at some point. Its on the table, as it were, of costumes I'd like to do in the future. Anyone else thought of doing another character from these games?
Moonlit Child is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-30-2004, 03:00 PM   #2
cPhoenix
CyberBird

Oh wow! Funny you should ask! I'm doing an Iris cosplay, one of the summons, for Otakon '05 and my friends are doing two other summons Nereid and Ulysses. They;re all from the lost age.
cPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2004, 03:38 PM   #3
Moonlit Child
popcorn pumpkin puff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cPhoenix
Oh wow! Funny you should ask! I'm doing an Iris cosplay, one of the summons, for Otakon '05 and my friends are doing two other summons Nereid and Ulysses. They;re all from the lost age.
Neato! I never really thought of cosplaying any of the summons. That's pretty cool. It would be cool if we could get a whole Golden Sun group together, but I'm not even sure I'll be going to Otakon 05 yet...I'd like to, but its still a whiles off.
Moonlit Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2004, 09:47 PM   #4
cPhoenix
CyberBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Child
It would be cool if we could get a whole Golden Sun group together, but I'm not even sure I'll be going to Otakon 05 yet...I'd like to, but its still a whiles off.
That would be such a great idea to have a group. Cept, I don't know that many people are cosplaying such characters. And it's a shame that you don't know if you can mae Otakon next year. Tell me if you do, it would be cool to get pics anyway!
Unread 12-01-2004, 07:30 AM   #5
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

I was gonna do Garret if I could get some money. I'm dirt ass poor right now.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2004, 07:57 AM   #6
ravenmist
I love lamp.

What a fun idea! I don't know if anyone has ever done Golden Sun for cosplay. I love the Summons. Some of them would be amazing to do. I could see doing Jenna. That'd be nice and easy. Actually, I'd love to do Mia. She'd be fun.

2013 Conventions:
Emerald City Comicon
Sakuracon

Elizabeth - Bioshock Infinite, Oswin Oswald - Doctor Who, Twilight Sparkle - MLP: FIM, Arwen - LOTR
ravenmist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2004, 02:24 PM   #7
cPhoenix
CyberBird

Any of them are really cool. I have my work cut out for me with this summon though.
Unread 12-01-2004, 03:36 PM   #8
Isamu Dyson
Professional Time Killer

I was thinking of doing a Piers for ACen 05, but since it looks like I'll be staffing I'll be stuck behind a counter or something for most of the time I'm there.
Unread 12-01-2004, 07:07 PM   #9
Wind Archer
Femme fatale

I've always kinda wanted to cosplay Ivan from the first Golden Sun, but I lack the kind of skill to make his costume. ^^ Otherwise, Golden Sun would be a great game to cosplay in my opinion. I really have never really seen any costumes from it either.
Wind Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2004, 02:42 PM   #10
TwiliteSea
More active on ACP.

As cphoenix said, I'll be cosplaying Nereid. ^^
Was originally gonna be Coatlicue (healing/bubble summon girl from Lost Age), but the wig for it was too damn expensive.

I've seen someone cosplay a Megaera (the girl in the blue dress with the two swords and angel wings) at Otakon 04 and Jia Crens cosplayed as Jenna and LimeBarb did a Mia.
Cyankirby did an Alex, too.

But yes, its sad that there haven't been a lot of cosplays from a game with such great looking costumes.
Doing a summon costume is quite a challenge, if you ask me, since the pics of them that can be found are very small and face one way, so you can't see all the details (which is one reason why I think the game would be even more gorgeous for Gamecube or some other non-GBA platform).

I wanna make some Djinn plushies X3

If anyone thinks they can pull a GS costume for Otakon, please let us know! It'd be great to have a photoshoot/group
Unread 01-17-2005, 02:50 PM   #11
#180screaming
陽の光が照らしだす

Hmmm, I've thought about cosplaying a GS character for a while. And if there's anyone I resemble enough, it's Felix. I have the same color hair as him (a tad lighter it seems), and my expression can be just as serious. I'll have to work on the outfit...
#180screaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006, 10:56 AM   #12
Kairi_Heartless
Does it make sense?

Wow... this is old *ggg*

Well... TomoeHotaru and myself will be cosplay Felix and Sheba from Golden Sun: Lost Age next year... I can't wait to start this costume *_____* I wanted to do Sheba for sooooo long and finally I'll be able to do it ^^ It's so sad that there are so less Golden Sun cosplayer ;___; I've never seen one here in Germany...
Unread 10-12-2006, 12:18 PM   #13
eBay Sniper
Sanguini Draculae

you guys are forgetting that I was Piers at Ota this year and willing to cosplay him any other time, i just gotta rework the boots and get a wig, cuz im not dying my hair again, lol. And if any one asks, it was Nyoko from this site who made my Mercury Djinn plushie

2014 cons: Shatterdome Con for sure, and maybe other local ones like AUSA.

Deviant Art - http://scarlet-impaler.deviantart.com/
Facebook - www.facebook.com/marluxia.tepes
eBay Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006, 09:43 PM   #14
APandRB
Dracula called.

RB: I WILL cosplay Saturos myself probably not until 2008, I want it to be perfect and build up my funds, oh and AP will be my Mendari.
APandRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2006, 11:57 PM   #15
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Holy crap my post was two years ago.

Its funny because I don't want to cosplay Garret anymore, I'm probably going to do Felix.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote