Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Unread 11-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #16
browncoatnaruto
Found My Fight

I had a dream once where I was cosplaying Naruto Uzumaki at a con and a hoard of Sasuke's chased me down and gangbanged me.

http://browncoatnaruto.deviantart.com/ -My Deviant Art
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brown...64647923641311 -My Facebook Page
http://twitter.com/BrownCoatNaruto -My Twitter
browncoatnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #17
noodle42
second-rate senshi

dude, i dream about cosplay all the time... like, i had a dream where my friend B was cosplaying tuxedo mask and my friend D and i were robbing a museum for latex catsuits- he was the silver surfer and i was catwoman. it was amazing..

and i dream about going to the con sometimes or that it's coming up soon... and i wake up all sad. honestly, it is better than any holiday now, cos the con is like halloween on steroids.

i must sound crazy and obsessed...
noodle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 08:20 PM   #18
mostflogged
Disgruntled User

If I don't have all of my costume finished like...a week before the con I have dreams where I'm stressing about the costume not being done T_T
mostflogged is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #19
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Yeah, I get plenty of pre-con anxiety nightmares before going every year...up to a month before, I'll dream that I can't get there, or I forget my money, or cosplay, or there's no actual merchandise for sale, and all sorts of weird stuff. I'm a worrier that bad luck will always happen to me (and it does quite a bit), so far though nothing like that's happened, THANK GODS.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #20
TSUKUYOMiSUN
...procrastination ;3;!

I had one just last night >.>

I was dragging two of my friends to Anime Expo and we were having a good time at the con until we ended up back in our neighborhood after eating lunch.

Don't ask why D8

Planned Cons
-Anime Los Angeles 2013
-NYCC (?)
-Otakon Las Vegas
www.radicalrobot.tumblr.com
TSUKUYOMiSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #21
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Quote:
Originally Posted by an deiner Seite View Post
oh god, I can't count the times I've dreamed in cosplay O_O
Same here. Sometimes the dream is good, other times it's bad. Reminds me of one of my friend's superstitions in theater- if she has a terrible dream about the play the night before, it will usually run smoothly the next day. I guess the same thing can go for cons.
Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #22
Lady Thesta
Seamstress Anonymus

I had a dream where I went to my local con with three costumes, but was missing parts of all the cosutmes. So I wore bits and pieces of each (I believe they were Yuna, Envy, and AndrAIa) and ended up having the most bizarre time. ^^

Chell - Portal 2 variant
Nurse - Silent Hill movie variant
Amaterasu - Okami
Lady Thesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2008, 12:18 AM   #23
black shinigami

wow.. good to see that I'm not alone. Come to think of it, I think I've had a dream about 3 months before a con where in my dream I was already at the con cosplaying as some character and for some reason everyone was swearing vulgarities at me saying that my costume sucked and looked nothing like the character. Then I look at myself and my costume was totally shredded and different from what I originally wore.

Browncoatnaruto - 0_0
black shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2008, 09:14 AM   #24
tiffy_rawr

yah i had a dream I was one of the guys from Bleach, and I got arested
it was pretty funnie
tiffy_rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #25
KakeraのTsuki
in Somniō

I had a dream where I was working on a costume with my friend, and then finished it in the span of a few hours. I was so happy and we took turns trying it on while the other took pictures (even though I'm 5'7" and she's like... 5'1"...)

Then I woke up, and saw the fabric for that same costume lying on my table....

Otakuthon: Ashe(League of Legends), Artwork (Nardack illustrations)

Upcoming: Lyndis (Fire Emblem: awakening), Abel (Trinity Blood), Fruit Tart (Sakizo)

KakeraのTsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #26
mini_kitten_o5

I had the oddest cosplay related dream. I was in an elevator, in a Ciel costume. One with a long purple train like thing. So I went to the elevator. And the door began to close. And the train got snagged in the elevator. As the elevator went down, I kept on being lifted up. So I hit the ceiling. And that was when I woke up. My head was a bit sore, and my mom said, I moved around 'cause of my nightmare and bopped my head on the headboard of my bed.
Unread 11-17-2008, 06:32 PM   #27
halo11701
Loves the money

All the time .
I-Con 28/Sakuracon:
Kakuzu (Naruto Shippuuden)
Lieutenant Jean Havoc
Planed:
Venom
Storm Trooper (I plan to join the 501st when I turn 18!)
Master Chief~Mark VI (Halo 3)
Alphonse Elric
halo11701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2008, 06:54 PM   #28
Mizuki523
Ready but nowhere to go

I had a dream last year that was cosplay related cosplay (somewhat) only it was at school >.<. I was in my algebra class and I was talking to my friends. My other friend chris wouldn't stop poking me and I got really annoyed. I turned towards him so I could tell him to knock it off but then I got freaked out because he he was dessed up as Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya. Then I really got freaked out when I saw everybody else wearing the uniforms. I looked down at myself and I noticed that I was dressed as Haruhi. At was weirded out at first but then I yelled " Yes! I finaly finished my costume! XD!" But then I woke up and realized that I didn't finish it yet then I was mad.(I was working on that cosplay at the time)

But then there was one about me going to an anime convetion in cosplay. I was having a good time until I saw people from school there (Who're obviously not into anime) then they came up and started talking me and they didn't even know that it was me. I was really freaked out becuase I didn't want them to figure out that it was really me and then I saw the Host Club run by randomly.(it was very ackward) I had this dream very recently because there's been a few people(not anime fans) at school who have been asking me about anime cons latlly. In fact today this girl in my class started asking me about cosplay today (I didn't even think she even knew about cosplay 0_o; )
Mizuki523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2008, 12:08 AM   #29
Crystalike
:3

totally have. Like two nights ago I had a dream about cosplaying as Kasumi from Dead or Alive and C.C. from Code Geass at Fanim 09. It was fun. =D
Crystalike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2008, 10:56 AM   #30
nintendo_geek
SuperCoop

i had a dream that my friends and i were at anime north and i was sooo happy to finally be there, we've been planning since last may, then i woke up D=
my friend had a similar dream a few weeks ago. they really suck lol

Anime North '11 - Deku Link - Majora's Mask
nintendo_geek is offline   Reply With Quote