Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Unread 11-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #46
Akatsuki2008
Chibi attack!

I've dreamed of cosplaying bunches of times, though they all turn out so weird and I never remember them accurately. I have a weird thing where I am always Itachi.... I'm not obsessed or anything it's just the way it turns out
Akatsuki2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #47
sakuragirlram
DaikonChili

AH! I had one the other night. I was Sasuke, (For some odd reason. I don't even like naruto. XD) and a naruto came right up to me, proposed, and we seriously got married. And while I was married to NAruto, I was dating Kiriyama behind his back. o.o
Unread 11-26-2008, 07:56 PM   #48
sakuragirlram
DaikonChili

Quote:
Originally Posted by black shinigami View Post
That's awesome. I have dreams like that too but only for fanfiction plots lol.

I had another dream about 2 days ago where I was at a cosplay photoshoot with a friend and when I woke up I was thinking "I wonder how the photos turned out"
I wake up after dreams about school going, "I need to get that homework done..." XD
On a more cosplay related note, something like that happened to me as well. I woke up after winning first place for a skit in my dream, and flailed around my bed going, "Crap, I lost the trophy." for about 5 seconds, and realized it was a dream. XD
Unread 11-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #49
Ni-Sama
Small Girl

My cosplay dreams usually consist of something like:

OH SHIT THE CON IS TOMORROW AND I HAVEN'T STARTED MY COSTUME.
Ni-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #50
nyokun
Difficult? I'll do it!

Not so much dreaming, but daydreaming.

I occasionally have processes or something running in the back of my head about how I would put things together and how they would look like. Though, I'm not sure that really counts.

If its Good and Cheap, it wont be Fast
If its Fast and Cheap, it wont be Good
If its Fast and Good it wont be Cheap
nyokun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 08:54 PM   #51
Blooming Cosmo

Before Otakon, I had a dream that I had to meet my brother and sister at the BCC. I wasn't in costume (I was holding mine), but for some reason my brother and sister were (they are against cosplaying) while waiting inside the convention center. My brother was in Aerith's dress from KH....with a big pink bow on top of his head. He didn't have a wig on though, but I don't think that would have helped him look any better. lolz The dream was so random, but I tend to have strange dreams before big events.

Last edited by Blooming Cosmo : 11-26-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Blooming Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 09:42 PM   #52
Pink.Serenity
Chuu~☆ I'll eat you

Usually 2 weeks before a con, my dreams start! Most turn into nightmares of me forgetting a part of my costume or not finishing one in time. As for daydreaming, those always turn out good!.
Pink.Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 08:01 AM   #53
Kazephyr
Shapeshifter

I've had dreams about cosplay a few times...

Dream 1 (reoccurring xD): I'm in the car, heading for the con, when suddenly I realize I forgot to put on my costume, and I'm already half-way there. T_T Before I cosplayed, I used to have that same exact dream, only it was Halloween instead on a con. xD

Dream 2 (another reoccurring one xD): I suddenly realize that it's two days before the con, and NONE of my costumes are more than 50% finished. T_T

Dream 3: I somehow found the funds to buy a TON of wigs, and they just arrived. I start trying them on and thinking up costumes I can use them for... Then I wake up before I get to try on the first one. T_T
Unread 11-27-2008, 11:39 AM   #54
Khos
Impossible doesn't exist.

I've never had any good dreams about cosplaying. Maybe that's an omen? ^^'

The only dream I can remember about cosplay is this one I had. For some reason, I was just chillin' around in my house in a Kikyou costume (which I don't have, nor do I plan to make. 0.o It was really random). For some reason, these two "cheerleader" type girls broke into my house and beat me up. It was probably the most random dream I've ever had, and it really had nothing to do with my feelings about cosplay. XD I'm not scared of getting harrassed nor do I look down on or "fear" people who don't like anime/cosplay/whatever. So it was really odd for me.

MTAC 2013 -
Usagi Tsukino - Friday
Pink Ball Gown (Friday Night)
??? - Saturday
??? - Sunday
Khos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 03:47 PM   #55
sakuragirlram
DaikonChili

Another thing about my cosplay dreams, it's usually 9:00 pm on the Saturday of the con, and I'm just starting to pick random clothes from my closet. Usually clothes that resemble a costume of some sort. XD Like, I had a dream about my MArth cosplay, and that I only had the tunic, wig, and half of the boots, so I threw on a towel as the cape, my converse, jeans, and grabbed my axel chakrams. I've been having a lot of cosplay dreams lately.
Unread 03-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #56
zeina_naruto

I often dream about cosplay and since I've never gone to a convention yet I dream of one..
zeina_naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #57
Akiyhrah
She-Geek extraordinaire

I don't often remember my dreams, but I have had a few about cosplay. They usually happen after a convention and they're kind of like memories of things that never happened. lol
Unread 03-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #58
x-Steffi-x
UK Cosplayer...x

Far too many times. They were more nightmares than dreams.

Usually involves either not have finished my costume, but I wear it anyway, or forgetting something important. And the oh-so-popular nightmare for me, is the buying of all the rarest merchandise (either for a very low price, or completely free) and waking up to having none of it.

:I
Usagi Tsukino (School Uniform) - Sailor Moon
Sailor Cosmos - Sailor Moon Sailor Stars
Bubbles - Powerpuff Girls Z

x-Steffi-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2011, 04:29 PM   #59

i am bald and i ALWAYS have a dream my hair grew back so i can cosplay zuko/ i was cosplaying as zuko in my dreams! This is the only dream about cosplay i have besides going to cons and forgetting something or the actual con itself!

2012:Anime La, Sac Anime Winter, AOD, Wondercon, Cherry Blossam Festival, Fanime, SDCC (ax alternative)

Might Go:Am2, Anime Expo

Upcomng Cosplays: Sokka battle wolf, Aang monk robes finale, Krillen, Rock Lee, Aang firenation, Alex Armstrong, Zuko book 3.
Avatar Alvaang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #60
Tangledinblue
Witty Title...

I tend to have the same reoccurring dream whenever a conventions comes up. But in my dreams, the places where these conventions are taking places are in the most bizarre places (One was in a green house, the other in a elementary school) Most of the time they involve me trying to get to a particular place either a panel, or photoshoot meet up. But something always happens to keeps me from getting too there. Or trying to change into my costume, but I get stuck at something. They tend to be quite weird and I wake up really confused and even more nervous about the upcoming convention.

Possible Cosplays:
Eren Jaeger (Attack on Titan)
Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3)
Saruhiko Fushimi (K Project)
Shadow Yukiko (Persona 4)
Suit! Sarutobi Sasuke (Sengoku Basara)

-Like me on Facebook
Tangledinblue is offline   Reply With Quote