Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 11-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
A14jojo

Help:Looking for Specific Characters.

Hi

If you guys could please help me by naming any characters be it in anime,manga or games that are totally covered up, including the head. Doesn't matter if they are male or female, as long as the costume is not overly complicated. Also having pictures of who ever you suggest would be nice, I'd really appreciate it.

Here are some examples of characters that fit my needs:

Kakuzu:http://media.photobucket.com/image/k...0132.png?o=424
Shino: http://nogojo.deviantart.com/art/Shi...den-2-99545197
Ranfan:http://nogojo.deviantart.com/art/Ran...nce-1-99025325

I just wanna know if there are any other characters out there that I don't know about.

EDIT: I would like to mention that I will NOT do furries costumes or anything similar. I would prefer human characters and like I mentioned, gender is not a problem as long as:
1)They are fully dressed or covered, the less skin showing the better.(Nothing skimpy!)
2)No hair showing, meaning no need for a wig.

If you want a better idea of what I am talking about please refer to the links of the characters I mentioned. They are the only ones I was able to come up with. I know there are probably not that many characters that fit what I am looking for but there is no shame in asking.

I truly appreciate everyone who has replay so far.^^

Thx

Last edited by A14jojo : 11-25-2008 at 07:17 PM.
A14jojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-24-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
ChibiTenshi
Aww Barf!

Well, I would look for pics, but my internet connection is a bit crappy tonight, so it'll take me forever to do so, so i'll just post the character and the series.

Nekozawa from Ouran Highschool Host Club
Any Organization XIII member from Kingdom Hearts II
Malik Ishtal Rare Hunter/Leader of GHOULS version from Yugioh
Akatsuki Members (wearing the hat and cloak) from Naruto

And that's all i can think of for now...

Planned for 2010:

Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji (tentative)
Echo from Pandora Hearts (tentative)
Agitha the Bug Princess from LoZ: Twilight Princess (0%-planned)
ChibiTenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2008, 04:37 AM   #3
A14jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiTenshi View Post
Well, I would look for pics, but my internet connection is a bit crappy tonight, so it'll take me forever to do so, so i'll just post the character and the series.

Nekozawa from Ouran Highschool Host Club
Any Organization XIII member from Kingdom Hearts II
Malik Ishtal Rare Hunter/Leader of GHOULS version from Yugioh
Akatsuki Members (wearing the hat and cloak) from Naruto

And that's all i can think of for now...

Thanks for the suggestions, and don't worry about providing picture; I know all the characters you mentioned. ^^

Nekozawa might work but still his hair does show.
I thought about being a random Organization member and just keeping the hood up but I don't think it would work the way I want. XD
I am already doing Kakuzu from Akatsuki. ^^
The same problem I have with Nekozawa would apply to Malik.
Unread 11-25-2008, 06:54 AM   #4
han-pan

This thing, from Spirited Away. Damned if I remember what it's called, I couldn't stand the movie >.<

Guess what, Japanime costume players....
YOU'RE NOT THE ENTIRETY OF THE COSPLAY WORLD.
Stop being so closeminded. Just because someone cosplays doesn't mean they're an otaku or a weeaboo.

In Progress: Super Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon
han-pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
A14jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by han-pan View Post
This thing, from Spirited Away. Damned if I remember what it's called, I couldn't stand the movie >.<

Yeah that's No Face. My sister teased me telling me to dress up as him, but he is not really what I am looking for, maybe something more human.....and can talk. XD

Still thank you for the suggestion. ^^
Unread 11-25-2008, 03:34 PM   #6
han-pan

Well, it seems to me you just want people to tell you that you're right and those are the only people you can do, since you're shooting down all the advice people are offering o.O Try to post more explicitly what you want, and maybe people will help you more effectively. You didn't really give many specific guidelines, and you should include an "absolutely will not" if you're being that picky. ^^ Just some advice if you want more constructive suggestions.

Guess what, Japanime costume players....
YOU'RE NOT THE ENTIRETY OF THE COSPLAY WORLD.
Stop being so closeminded. Just because someone cosplays doesn't mean they're an otaku or a weeaboo.

In Progress: Super Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon
han-pan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
A14jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by han-pan View Post
Well, it seems to me you just want people to tell you that you're right and those are the only people you can do, since you're shooting down all the advice people are offering o.O Try to post more explicitly what you want, and maybe people will help you more effectively. You didn't really give many specific guidelines, and you should include an "absolutely will not" if you're being that picky. ^^ Just some advice if you want more constructive suggestions.

I am not shooting anyone down, and NO I don't want people to tell me I am right. If I thought I was right I would not be asking for advice.
I appreciate you and everyone who takes the time to reply and help me out. I listed the ones I had in mind to give people an idea of what I am looking for. I didn't want to get too specific, afraid that people might not suggest certain characters because they didn't think that was what I was looking for.
I will take your advice though and edit my post a little, all I ask is people have a little patience and kindness.

Last edited by A14jojo : 11-25-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Unread 11-25-2008, 10:17 PM   #8
Zombie Jill

Frack, I forgot the guy's name, but, this guy from Rurouni Kenshin. I'm not sure about the mask, BUT- Absolutely zero skin show~!

That's all I can think of right now. It's really difficult to find a character with no hair showing.
Zombie Jill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2008, 04:11 AM   #9
A14jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Jill View Post
Frack, I forgot the guy's name, but, this guy from Rurouni Kenshin. I'm not sure about the mask, BUT- Absolutely zero skin show~!

That's all I can think of right now. It's really difficult to find a character with no hair showing.

I forget his name too (been a while since I watched that show) but I know who you are talking about. Yeah he would work, and you just reminded me off another character in the same show. Shishio Makoto, that guy with the burns and all the bandages. I might be a little frustrated with all the bandages and figuring how to put them on but that is nothing a little practice won't fix.

Thank you so much for pointing out not one character but two! ^^

Last edited by A14jojo : 11-26-2008 at 04:15 AM.
Unread 11-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #10
Zombie Jill

^_^ I was going to suggest Shishio, but he does have some hair showing through the bandages.
You could just ommit those, or just get, like, a pack of extensions (which are way cheap in comparison to wig) and just, like.. XD Stick them outta the bandages.
:'D I know I found a discussion on how to do full-body bandages somewhere on here, I'm sure a search could find it. Good luck!
Zombie Jill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2008, 04:11 AM   #11
A14jojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Jill View Post
^_^ I was going to suggest Shishio, but he does have some hair showing through the bandages.
You could just omit those, or just get, like, a pack of extensions (which are way cheap in comparison to wig) and just, like.. XD Stick them outta the bandages.
:'D I know I found a discussion on how to do full-body bandages somewhere on here, I'm sure a search could find it. Good luck!
Yes extensions was exactly what occurred to me when I thought of Shishio.
Really? Well if there is a thread around here some where, then I will certainly look for it.