Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #1666
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra~Esper View Post
Headache: Day four
Mood: Irritable
Embroidery: NOT ENOUGH.

I'm beginning to doubt that I'm going to get Terra done. It's six weeks until Akon, and not only is the dress not done, I haven't started on ANY of the other stuff I need to work on. -cry- I just don't know what to do...
Keep at it Terra. I know it seems like it's coming up fast, but I'm sure you'll get it done. Embroidery is always a long, arduous task.

I've broken down everything that I need to finish for the next few weeks up until Fanime. See. I have a week less then you because I'm going to be out of town for 5 days. lol I'm in macrame heaven. Or hell. Depending on how you view it. Dress is still in pieces. So yep...taking my sweet ass time here too, but dammit. I want it to be perfect. lol
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #1667
Seifer-sama

@ Terra~Esper: Hang in there! You can do it! I would say do all the embroidery that you can or that needs to be done (say in the front), then move on to something else, and come back to the embroidery if you have time. I have seen a lot of people debut costumes with unfinished embroidery and it still looks lovely, so that is an option too!

@ Tifaia: Good luck on your work as well! And just know that taking your sweet ass time is a good thing. Do it right the first time and you won't have to go back and fix it. Fanime is coming up so quickly. I am not sure I will have everything I want ready in time but I will be doing my best! I managed to get the Chun Li dress completely finished this weekend, so that really helps take a load off. I won't be as productive this weekend though because I have to work. So how many costumes are you bringing to Fanime? I am kind of curious.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%
Charlotte Elbourne - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 20%
Meier Link - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 10%
A-ko - Project A-ko - 80%
Minwu - Final Fantasy II - 20%

Planned Projects:
Mia Fey - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Sorceress Edea - Final Fantasy VIII
Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX
Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon (Someday!!)
Seifer-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #1668
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@Seifer: At least 4. One for each day. I know Sailor Mercury and CoD will be there, but I'm undecided about the others.

I put a poll up on my Facebook page for suggestions. That's how indecisive I am right now. lol

I have dissidia updates! zomg! xD

I keep tweaking this purple and white version of CoD. lol After my last outing I've decided I have to crop the cape short at least 6 inches. I don't want to, but I also don't want a.) someone to step on it and trip, b.) someone to step on it and I trip, c.) someone to step on it and the cape rips, or d.) all of the above and me being the source of an accident. :/

Also going to make the collar a separate attachment from the cape. Just have to get the snaps back on again and readjust the shoulders and we're all set!

It's been a good learning experience. I think I'll re-do the red/black version this way as well.
Unread 04-24-2012, 02:01 AM   #1669
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

Eh. I was sick the last several days. No fun.

@Seifer - I actually ended up having a 11 hour day on Friday including the 1 hour lunch. I was really tired after that. That's nice that you do live within walking distance of your workplace. I wish that I did as well.

His vindicare suit does look like a Zentai suit. http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalev...57629440674738 is the best pic of the collection that I have. I'm wondering whether to try to interpret the Amano designs or try to base it as much off the PS1 re-release FMV version. I'll try to get Akiba along. Hopefully, he can sit still for the shoot. All these people joining the FF6 group makes me want to get Gestahl done by SC 2013. That may be a bit much, though, on my plate.

I will be dying spandex / lycra material (the suit to go under my armor). I'm hoping I'll be able to work something with that.

I did look at your brother's Edgar armor a bit and saw how you split the sides with lacing. I decided to do that with the back of my Cecil armor. Did you lace his shoulder pauldrons in? The next thing I'm figuring out is whether to attach the shoulder pauldrons separately or integrate it into my body armor unit. I'm thinking it's better for shoulder and arm movement if they can move as well. (Hope I'm explaining it okay).

@Terra - I think in your case, it's best just to stand back and remember that this is all for fun. I'm sure you can get more done, but if you don't - you can do as Seifer said if you still want to wear the costume. There are always more cons, though.

@tifaia - sounds like you have lots of costumes for the event. I've had the same tripping hazards issues with my Zidane tail. I ended up having two of them - one that was more accurate (longer) but less safe / practical and one that was less accurate (shorter) more safe / practical. I'm actually having to remake the longer tail because it's been torn from people stepping on it so much.

@anyone - A little off the subject - but does anyone have any good references as a good starting point for styling wigs. It's something I need to do for my Duke from Tales of Vesperia costume a bit more.

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #1670
Seifer-sama

Damn... my huge post is gone. >: ( Now to retype it...

@ Tifaia: I think I am doing four costumes as well. I haven't quite decided yet though. And I am not sure if I have you as a friend on Facebook! I don't think I saw that post. ^^; I am sorry you have to shorten your cape. That's a bummer. I like long capes, but they are dangerous for people... especially people like me who trip over everything. I am glad to hear you are making progress though. So were you planning on completely remaking the red and black one?

@ FinalEvangelion: I'm sorry to hear you were sick and I am sure the eleven hour day didn't help. As for the Shadow stuff: his suit sort of looks like vinyl. I was picturing a matte spandex but it doesn't have to be that way if he doesn't want to buy a new one just for Shadow. I am working on the design for him though. I have it all drawn, I just need to color it. I did the same thing with Shadow as I did with Edgar and Sabin, they are a combination of the Amano, the sprite, and the FMV shots. I will probably send it to both of you once I finish it and see what you think. It would be nice if you could finish Gestahl in time but I completely understand if you don't, you have a lot on your plate already.

Just a quick note on dyeing Cecil, let me know if you do use the polyester dyes and how they work. And if they don't work, it can always be painted.

As for the Edgar armor, the split up the side was added this year and it made it much easier for him to get in and out of. I also think it's more "accurate" that way. Most armor isn't a solid piece. Anyway, the shoulder armor is attached to the main body of armor through two holes near the shoulder. We just lace in some cording up through holes in the main armor, through the cape, and tied to some loops on the underside of the pauldrons. I can take pictures if that doesn't make sense. :P I do think it could work for you though. With only the one anchor point the armor stays in place, yet the person still has a pretty full range of movement, as you saw with my brother.

As for the wig styling, I am not sure what you are looking for but these two videos have helped me out a lot. I like this lady's video a lot. She has a couple up and all of them are very useful if you know nothing about styling wigs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0TcDD4xeIg
And this one is good reference for cutting bangs too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9_-sLF5M0
I think the best thing you can do is either research the subject a whole lot or go buy a few wigs and experiment. Good luck!

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 04-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #1671
MDA
Destiny Productions

No Dissidia updates atm except for next year's, and that I may be starting CoD soon (after Anime North cosplays are done - just a dress, jacket, pants, and two small props [rollerblade wheels] left to do) to wear to Faery Fest in June maybe.

But I will hopefully have Kuja's Dissidia Academy outfit done during the summer as well.

Oh and I've started acquiring things for Kefka and Ultimecia ^^

Kefka:
zebra print fabric bought
boots on the hunt for
some feathers bought
some beads bought

Ultimecia:
beads bought
looking for body paint and grease paint
headband support for horns bought
Madness of Duke Venomania Kaito Shion (Vocaloid) [70%] | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) [100%] | God Tier Jake English (Homestuck) [100%] | Nightie Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshihtsuji) [100%] | Condesce (Homestuck) [100%]

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART

Last edited by MDA : 04-24-2012 at 02:23 PM.
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #1672
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@Final: Seifer beat me too it, but I was going to recommend those videos as well. Best of luck to you on your styling journey! Wigs can be a real bitch at times, but once you get the flow, they can be a lot of fun.

@Seifer: How can we not be Facebook friends?!?!?! xD

http://www.facebook.com/tifaia or http://www.facebook.com/tifaiacosplay

I still like the cape, but after doing the test run I felt it would be a wiser decision to keep it off the ground as much as I could. It was already a few inches off in the stripper heals, so a few more wouldn't hurt it. xD

And yeah. After playing around with this second version, there are a lot of things that I love about it that would let me be more "accurate" with CoD red/black. So down the road I'll probably redo it entirely.

@MDA: I read that as zebra paint and went, huh? lol But glad that you're getting pieces together. Of all the things, I want to see your Kuja Dissidia Academy look. lol

Dissidia updates: CoD 2.0 is done done. Wearing her at Fanime. Hopefully the weather will be nice. I could use nice weather for a weekend before A-Kon (which is directly after that, dah!).
Unread 04-25-2012, 10:59 AM   #1673
Seifer-sama

@ MDA: Wow you have already started collecting. I actually really like your list of bought things. I might have to steal that idea when I start working on Edea. :P Anyway, I consider buying things progress, so I think you are moving along fine. I look forward to seeing some progress shots later on.

@ Tifaia: Nyaha! You were going to send him the same videos?? That's awesome. Great minds think alike or something like that. :P And you know, I have NO idea why we aren't friends on FB, but I added you now and liked your Cosplay page. That's a good idea, is it a separate account or is it linked to your personal FB page?

As for CoD it's probably safer to keep the cape as far away from the ground as possible. My Terra cape drags a bit but so far no one has stepped on it at least *crosses fingers*. I hope that when you get to the remaking of the red/black version that it goes smoothly for you. I am sure that having already done it once before this new way will help make it go by faster. I look forward to seeing it in person at Fanime. I too hope there is good weather. Hopefully it won't be too hot or too cold.

Cosplay Update: I don't have anything. I haven't really done any Dissidia related work lately. I think the only new thing is I repainted my sword and the bf glossed it for me. Yays!

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 04-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #1674
Terra~Esper
Velvet Rose Cosplay

@everyone: I am on day 8 of this horrible headache and in desperation, I have upgraded to the heavy pain killers I was using when I messed up my shoulder. If I post anything loopy or crazy, I apologize.

I've got everything I need to do my new cape, and I'm scrambling to get the embroidery done. I know I'm not going to get everything, but I at least need it passable. -.-;;;; At this point, I'm going to have to re-use the boots and gloves I already have, but hopefully, I can make it match up decently. I'll have to switch out the trim though... If Terra doesn't get done, I MIGHT bring White Mage instead. I dunno yet. -.-

Terra v.3 95%
[Ongoing Project]

Maiden Zelda 15%
(Have the fabric, patterns and ears.)

Opera Celes: 45%
(The base dress is mostly put together. Detailing the bodice and patterning the overlay detail.)
Terra~Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2012, 02:43 AM   #1675
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@everyone - Yay! Dissidia Cecil Progress! During my couple days off of work, I got the first basic part of Cecil's body armor formed with wonderflex. I actually started early this time working on this.
Here is the craft foam pattern over the wonder flex pattern. - http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3199721/

Here is the front. You can see that there is a dart in the front bridged together with the wonderflex. That's for the fact that I don't exactly have washboard abs, lol. I will fill that wonderflex seam with Bondo and it won't look like it's there.
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3199722/

This is the back. I'll either use nylon straps to buckle the gap tight or use lacing. I haven't decided yet.
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3199723/

@Seifer - I saw your drawing on FB, and it looks really nice. So he was saying you were going to find scarves with similar designs on it or something? Do you know a good place to find stuff like that? It may help for Gestahl when I do that. I need to make a drawing like you did before I start to put down my best interpretation of Amano's work, since it's the only reference besides the sprite. Unless the 3DS remake surfaces by that time.

Even if I don't have Gestahl done, being photographer is always fun as well. If we can find a Kefka and Celes, then it would be awesome. Those are the other two major characters I can think of.

I plan on putting photos of my progress as I go along, so I'll see how the dyes work and upload the photos of that.

I did look back at the photos of your brother's Edgar armor, and somewhat went off of that for doing the first part of my Cecil. That really helped me quite a bit. Wonderflex is really nice stuff. Quick question, how many days / weeks does it normally take to do all the layers of Gesso / sanding before being able to paint.

@Seifer and tifaia - Thanks for the wig styling references (I know you were trying to post up the videos, tifaia). I've always chose characters without too complicated wigs since I have been afraid of entering that territory. Maybe I should just practice on party city wigs? I've always been afraid of the fact that mistakes are irreversible when cutting.

@tifaia - yeah for getting CoD done. Have fun at Fanime. Weather has always been nice everytime I went.

@Terra - I commented on your FB, but the dress embroidery is looking really nice so far. Keep it up!

@everyone again - Well, it's looking like I won't be able to go to Anime Oasis this year since my work probably won't let me. It's Memorial Day weekend and I'm working a retail job. All my friends will be at respective cons (Fanime & Oasis), and I'll be missing out. Sadness

Planned:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

Last edited by FinalEVA : 04-26-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Unread 04-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #1676
Seifer-sama

@ Terra~Esper: Hang in there! Your embroidery is looking lovely so far so keep it up! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will have no setbacks and everything will go smoothly so you can wear Terra for your next con!

@ FinalEvangelion: Yays!! Progress! Everything is looking super awesome so far! And hee hee, I see a picture of the puppy on the wall!

As for the Shadow concept, I actually have those fabrics saved and I plan on buying them as soon as I can. I just photoshopped them into the design so you could see how I want it to look. But if you are looking for those sort of thing, eBay is awesome for it. I can even help you if you want. Just give me an idea of what colors or themes you are looking for. For example, I picked the ones for Shadow because he's the type of character who is constantly on the move, wind swept trees and flying birds... yeah I am a nerdy art major. :P

I would love for you to have Gestahl done, but like I said, if you can't I totally understand. In any case, at least you would have fun being the photographer. And I totally agree, we must have a Kefka and a Celes. Maybe we can make a post that we are looking for two cosplayers willing to be them for next year?

Well I am glad that my photos were able to help you. I think wonderflex is really awesome. I never would have thought making armor would be so doable, but with that stuff, anything is possible. As for the Gesso, I usually paint a few coats, like three or four, and sand it as smooth as I can. This will usually give me a good idea of what areas need more Gesso and so i sort of repeat it until I am happy with it. Usually this process takes me no more than a few days (like three or so) I think Edgar has ten or eleven coats and two three days.... but I wanted his armor to be super smooth and Sabin we only did five or so because we wanted him to be more battle worn. I think it just really depends on your preference.

As for the wigs. I was sooooo afraid to venture into that area for the longest time. But honestly, you won't get any better until you try. I am still learning, but I notice with each wig I work with I am better than the last and that much more comfortable working with them. They are still frustrating as hell... but not impossible to work with like I originally thought. Also too, if you are working with that long of a wig, make sure you have Motions Sheen Oil Spray/Conditioner. It helps with the tangles. And I say practice on any wigs that you can find (cheaply of course).

Aww bummer that you can't make it to Oasis... That's the trouble with Retail jobs sadly.

Cosplay Update: OKay so it's nothing Dissidia related, but I am so excited, Chun Li is almost done and Fanime is a month away. Woo hoo! I am finished early for once. Actually I am really pleased overall with this costume. I never thought I could be so proud of a "simple" costume. :P

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV

Last edited by Seifer-sama : 04-26-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Unread 04-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #1677
MDA
Destiny Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifaia View Post

@MDA: I read that as zebra paint and went, huh? lol But glad that you're getting pieces together. Of all the things, I want to see your Kuja Dissidia Academy look. lol

Dissidia updates: CoD 2.0 is done done. Wearing her at Fanime. Hopefully the weather will be nice. I could use nice weather for a weekend before A-Kon (which is directly after that, dah!).
I thought I typed paint at first too XD Considering how much I need for Kefka and Ultimecia, I figured it best to start gathering stuff.

I now have Rydia to do for next year too :P Dissidia Academy Kuja will be pretty simple though, I think it's a fan-work but it's too tempting (also want to make Firion, Bartz, Ultimecia and Kefka's DA looks XD)

I look forward to seeing CoD 2.0 x3 - well pics since I'm up in Canada :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer-sama View Post
@ MDA: Wow you have already started collecting. I actually really like your list of bought things. I might have to steal that idea when I start working on Edea. :P Anyway, I consider buying things progress, so I think you are moving along fine. I look forward to seeing some progress shots later on.
It helps me keep track of what I have, and what's left to get. Kefka's boots should be fun since I need one black and one white >-< And considering my most recent venture with painting shoes.... I want to buy ones already like that. Or I could make boot covers... I don't know atm. I have a little under a year to finish Kefka XD (to go with my friends as Setzer and Celes, and then again with the same friends as Esper Terra and Edgar XD)

And a little more than a year to make Ultimecia. Feathers and clay and velvet everywhere~!!! Sorceresses x3 I can't wait for that group X3

Hardest part for Kefka atm is finding a good wig >_<
Madness of Duke Venomania Kaito Shion (Vocaloid) [70%] | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) [100%] | God Tier Jake English (Homestuck) [100%] | Nightie Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshihtsuji) [100%] | Condesce (Homestuck) [100%]

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012, 02:15 AM   #1678
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@Seifer - Thanks! I was hoping someone would notice the black and white dog portrait. I ended up altering the piece of armor - shortening it in the back and making the gap wider so when (hopefully) I lose weight, I can tighten it a bit more. Wonderflex makes it easy for going back and altering stuff.

The scarf choices on shadow does fit the character really well. I like it. I notice with Gestahl (maybe I'm totally off base - but I don't know), there is a World War II Imperial Japan theme going on. One of the designs on his thigh looks like the Japanese flag from that time - http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gestahl

I suppose one of us can make a post on the official SC forums looking for a Celes and Kefka. I would guess someone will be doing the characters out of the crowd of people there.

This is moving along pretty nicely while using wonderflex. My only issue with it is sometimes it can wrinkle / bunch up in spots - if you know what I mean? I may spot Bondo some areas that are stubborn. I'll probably be going for a somewhat battle-worn look with Cecil. It is more realistic, I think for his character. I may need to do some weathering effects when painting it after doing the Gesso layer.

I'll have to try some of that conditioner. BTW, any tips for curling the heat resistant wigs from the store on this site? That was an issue I was having with Duke b/c the ends are suppose to curl a bit. I'm sure once I get used to it, it won't be so bad.

As far as the holidays are concerned, that's when I wish I was doing a government job - they get all those holidays off.

@MDA - Doing Rydia for next year? Which version / take are you doing? I was really hoping they would put her in Dissidia.

Planned:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

Unread 04-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #1679
Seifer-sama

@ MDA: Well the list is an awesome idea. I need some help keeping track of what I have, it would keep me from buying the same darn things over again. :P I love that his boots are two different colors hee hee. If you wanted to attempt boot covers, you could get a yard of a black spandex and a yard of white, that should be plenty for him. Kefka is a big project for only a half a year's time to work on it but I cam sure you can do it! As for the wig for him, Arda wigs is a good place and so is Amphigory. Amphigory is a little slow on the shipping, but they have a good selection of styles.

I am really looking forward to seeing this Sorceresses group too! It will be so cool i am sure!

@ FinalEvangelion: I did notice your puppy! I thought it was cute. ^ ^ And I am glad wonderflex is working out for you. I do know what you mean about the wrinkles though. Normally I just slather a ton of Gesso over it and sand that sucker smooth. I think the Bondo will work just as well though. I also agree that a more battle-worn look would work for Cecil. I also think and addition weathering with paint will add to it. I weather almost all of my armor pieces. I just like the way it looks when I do.

OKay so I went poking around for Gestahl stuff. I found this: http://images.ados.fr/jeux-videos/ph...2844773766.jpg I am not sure if you have seen it before, but I think sometimes fan art can really be helpful when putting together a costume that isn't exactly clear on what's what. :P I thought this one was pretty good too.

As for fabrics, I found these if you are interested:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paradise-Col..._2 688wt_1163 - It looks dark enough that it might work.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPANESE-PAG...t_9 96wt_1163 - This one matches his color scheme! :P
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asian-1-2-YD...t_5 00wt_1180 - This one is pretty cool because it's actually the same fabric I used for Sabin and Edgar (Sabin in blue and tan, Edgar in blue and green.) It might be neat to match them too. If you like it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asian-Print-...t_2 290wt_905 - And the stereotypical Mt. Fuji, but it's still pretty. :P

And as for Sakura con, I think it there is a chance that there are a Kefka and a Celes cosplayer willing to join us. One of us could probably post the notice here and on the Sakura forums as well so we have a better chance of finding someone.

Wigs: I am not sure if they go into curling wigs, but that part is pretty easy if you have a blow dryer and hair spray (I like Got2B Glued Freezing Spray). I curled my Terra wig around a fat permanent marker, spritzed on some hair spray, and blow dry the curl on Low Heat until it was no longer tacky. I think the only thing you have to worry about is not burning the wig by blow drying it too much.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 04-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #1680
Hee-Hee
+Twinzik+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDA View Post

Hardest part for Kefka atm is finding a good wig >_<
If I could make a suggestion for this, the Cady wig from Arda wigs plus a few matching extensions for his flippy-dos in front and the ponytail would really be ideal for Kefka! If you wanted to do a proper ponytail, too, you could buy one of their longer lacefronts and extra extensions to add to the back of the wig so that's possible. I've seen some of their lacefront wigs at work and with a little editing you could even get the hairline shaped correctly!

Next Con: Anime Matsuri!

Simon Petrikov - Adventure Time
Jack Frost - Rise of the Guardians
Sandman - Rise of the Guardians

Crunchyroll Cosplay Ambassador
Check out Crunchyroll HERE

Hee-Hee is offline   Reply With Quote