Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #1921
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

@FinalEvangelion: A secret prop? O.O Now I am more curious! Make Gestahl noooowww...~ *paws at comp screen*

@Seifer-sama: That sounds like a good idea! I can't wait to see how that turns out. Btw where did you buy your bodysuit from? I'm torn about if I should make my own, or buy one... I kinda dread making one myself, I can so see myself messing up big time... $30 later after buying bodysuit fabric to have something that doesn't fit my body right... lol.

@MDA: I dunno, I personally am not a big fan of the dollar store feathers as they are too fluffy for my tastes. Personal opinion anyway, perhaps I am being way too fussy. XD Some people use em, some don't. I myself just don't wanna risk looking like a big makeup cottonball, especially with white feathers lol.
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #1922
Seifer-sama

@ Liliana: I bought mine from eBay. It's called a zentai suit. I have made body suits before and really for the trouble and the cost of the materials alone, I think it's worth it just to buy one from China. :P I can see how you would be worried about fitting issues, but at least spendex is flexible! I usually have the issue of needing to bring it in so it fits right.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%
Charlotte Elbourne - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 20%
Meier Link - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 10%
A-ko - Project A-ko - 80%
Minwu - Final Fantasy II - 20%

Planned Projects:
Mia Fey - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Sorceress Edea - Final Fantasy VIII
Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX
Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon (Someday!!)
Seifer-sama is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2012, 08:35 AM   #1923
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@Lil: Zentai suits can be a bit daunting to make at first.

Having said that, because of your frame I think you'd actually benefit from making your own versus purchasing one and trying to resize it.

Go here and follow the steps to making one: http://www.stretchy.org/

It is a lot of work at first but when you get down to the nitty gritty, it's actually quite easy. And you can use the base patterns for a lot of things. Leotards, armbands, boot covers, etc.

If you purchase one, just know they can be a B to take in. lol I get the feeling that even if it's custom tailored it's still not going to fit right. And I say all of that out of complete jealousy because I want to be your size. lol But! Lots of luck to you. ^^
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2012, 10:28 PM   #1924
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Meh. I'm double posting. Don't care! XD Done sewing for the day and need a break to actually read through everyone's comments. ^^

@Nefer: Psh. I gotta play at least one bad guy. That's my thing! So weird to not have one this time around...I might go nuts. >.> Some fan boy is going to get bonked by my staff just so I can release some evilness. XD

@Lil (before the zentai suit thing came up): I know! The hell is wrong with me? *pulls CoD out of the closet* My precious!!!

I have thought about Ultimecia! Actually the b/f suggested it. That is one for way, way, way down the road. And not in Texas. I can't even begin to fathom how the other women do it down here. I'd be dying of heat stroke.

Celes wig: http://arda-wigs.com/collections/le-tigre-long In platinum blonde. It's really nice! I know a few ways to pull the bulk back and make it into a pony tail.

@Seifer: Dahhh. Can't wait to see D stuff all done. Leila is the last on my fabric list. Just waiting on that sale to pop up so I can swoop in and get all of that wonderful pleather. >.>

@Final:Is the cricket club open to anyone? I've got nadda here too. Just mounds and mounds of green fabric that I don't want to see ever again. lol

@Terra: MISS YOU! Sucks that you can't make it to Afest but there will be other cons, not to worry. That just means more time for you to work on your dress. ^^

@MDA: Better get working on those progress pics before I start poking you. XD

Ok! So you all get to see what I've been working off and on for the last 2 weeks. And my messy work area. No one else knows about it yet. Should be a fun FF gathering next weekend with this. I need to make some edits to the leotard/bodice, but other then everything else is set. I even made a whip. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find something to put me back into obscurity. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rydiawip1.jpg (128.0 KB, 0 views)
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #1925
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

@Seifer-sama & Tifaia: Haha! I was looking at those suits on Ebay, pricing things out and stuff. I am tempted though to just buy one... I don't trust my sewing skills that much to make something so well fitted on me.. It may be unaccurate anyway if I make it lol. But I'll see!! Whatever will be cheaper. I know that crazy wig will cost me a lot of gil already... I'm planning to use about 3 or 4 wigs plus foam to get the volume I want... Dx

EDIT: Tifaia, I totally missed your new post lol. That's awesome about Ulty! I'm glad I'm not the ony one who thought it about you, haha! I never would have pictured Ultimecia being a heat-strokey cosplay... Cause she shows so much skin. That wig is really beautiful by the way~ It's great for Celes!
Speaking of pleather and VHD, I am also keeping an eye out for sales for my D cosplay. >>; Once I get that pleather at a good price, I'm off to start making him.

EDIT EDIT: GAH! Now I missed this one out of my own stupidity. YOU ARE COSPLAYING RYDIA?!?! *DIES!!* THAT COSPLAY IS... EPIC! Beautiful work on that! I had no idea you were doing her.

Last edited by Liliana : 08-25-2012 at 10:57 PM. Reason: TIFAIA MADE A NEW POST I DIDN'T SEE YET AHHH!
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #1926
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@Seifer -

Photoshop: Something to help me with the more precise things there would definitely be nice. Maybe before my next set of photoshoots, I'll have to get one of those. Maybe something like this - http://www.amazon.com/Wacom-Bamboo-C...keywords=wacom ?

Cosplay Closet: I do remember that I jumped into armor too fast with the first Cecil. Even though I got through that, I am glad I had it for a learning experience. This next time around I'm taking much more careful considerations. Especially on how it attaches I think with anything in cosplay, one has to have a few "learning experiences" to put it nicely.

Clay: I forgot, what kind of wood did you say that the Terra sword was made out of? I think you told me at Sakura-con before Sarah's photoshoot. It's definitely worth trying to coat paperclay or any clay with resin. You just have to remember to smooth it well because resin tends to amplify things a bit at times. It helps it survive cons, though.

TP Group: Well, I'll do my best for Zora Link. It looks like a pretty intricate costume, so I'll see what I can do. I may just be behind the lens again for your TP group, but we will see! Another possibility is waiting on Rakushun for Fanime to make it happen, though. Or Vice Versa (having Zora link ready for Fanime).

Guns: Airsoft pellets can sometimes sting, although it requires really protective gear. Paintball was always the worst for me, though. I got bruised pretty badly once and I don't know if I'll do it again.

Workout: That's good it's cooling down. It is here as well. I guess we are pretty close to the same region, so it makes sense. I can't discipline myself to wake up much earlier. Always just want to sleep a couple more hours. I feel like I should get up earlier to do these cosplay projects that I need to find time for. On Friday, I did a 50 mile bike ride. I think I overdid it just a little bit. I'm pretty sore and was really tired afterword. I'll be going on a shorter bike ride Monday, though.

SF Shoot: It does appear that it has Adobe camera raw, which is a nice feature when you are using dSLRs. Instead of importing the JPEG files directly to the computer, many photographers edit the proprietary file which allows much more flexibility in correcting photos. So you should be able to do that with CS4

Lens: Whenever you have questions, Don't hesitate to ask :P

Esper Terra: I hope that doesn't take too long to for this to come in and that you can get started soon. I agree, it's fun to vary projects time to time. I'm excited about Gestahl as well. It's going to be a pretty big and expensive project though. I already dropped quite a bit on those scarves. But I'm sure it will look nice in the end. Those scarves looked really high quality, though.

@tifaia - Green fabric from Rydia? BTW, that Rydia looks really awesome and just like the DS. I wish Rydia was in Dissidia instead of Kain to be quite honest. She's one of my favorite Final Fantasy Characters along with Terra (both have green hair - interesting).

Liliana: I can't wait to start too. I can't wait too. Well, you may be seeing it in person first if Anime North is where it is debuted. It could be SakuraCon 2014, though - too. We'll see. And Seifer-Sama is the one making the prop, so she should get full credit for it when it's done.

@Everyone: Dissidia Update: About that... ummm... yeah... (In a Bill Lumberg Office Space voice).

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/

Last edited by FinalEVA : 08-27-2012 at 10:31 AM.
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #1927
Seifer-sama

@ Tifaia: Oh hey! I think that was the same color I liked for the Edgar and Sabin wigs. We are having a bit of role changing now actually. My bf wants to do Edgar and his brother wants to do Sabin. So I need to make new wigs. :P I am glad to hear it's a nice color though. I am sure it's going to be perfect for Celes though. I am so looking forward to pictures!! And OOOOhhhhhh Ultimecia I hear?? Hm... more FF8 group plans I see in our future, yes! As for D, I am very excited as well! I need to wait for some more money so I can purchase the lining and the wigs (yes, wigs) for that monstrous hairdo. :P All in all though, this Fanime is going to be super awesome I am sure!! And I absolutely love your Rydia! It's so cool!!

@ Liliana: Like I said, I usually just buy them just because it's usually no more than $30 and I am not saving that much when I consider the cost of materials/time to make it myself. I would just rather be lazy and have the Chinese make me one. They are obviously better at it than I am. :P As for the wig, I hear you there! I am sure that will cost a ton of money to get that massive amount of flooff. I think I found a good base wig, but I am not sure how much I will be able to alter it to get it to be that gravity defying. I am thinking I might go more for the sprite look where it's just up and back rather than straight up. :P I am excited to see you start your D too!! Oooh so fun!

@ FinalEvangelion:

Wacom: I think something like that could really work for you! I think that might be the exact one my friend has and he says it works pretty well.

Cecil: I don't know if there is such a thing as jumping in too fast. I think perhaps when you start to flounder in a project it's really where you learn the most. Although, floundering is really stressful... so maybe diving in head first isn't always the best idea. Regardless, you made it through it and learned a lot, especially how to do better next time and that's what matters. I can honestly tell you my first time with armor was a disaster and it's all been one huge learning experience ever since.

Clay: Oh crap, I can't remember what sort of wood we used for Terra... it was a lighter thinner wood. I almost want to say Balsa... is that even a wood? I have no idea, but it's what came to mind when I read your question. And that's good to know about the resin. So far we really haven't had any issues and the gloss seal we put on the armor seems to slightly protect it anyway. I just try not to bash people with the sword. That would break it for sure. :P

TP Group: As for Zora Link, please do whatever you think is best. There is no pressure from us. I will always have my TP costumes, so there really isn't a need to feel rushed. However, if you would rather have Zora Link for Sakura con and save Raku for Fanime that could work too. Fanime seems to have a pretty big 12 Kingdoms group, but it really is your call.

Guns: Ha ha I don't think paintball is ever something I could do. I have seen people wearing protective gear come away with huge bruises. Again, I think I am just a wuss. :P

Workout: It was actually pretty cold this morning when I went for my run. I managed to drag my butt out of bed after all. :P As for waking up early, it is a challenge, but I do feel like I have more time in the day to get the things I want finished. And holy cow!! 50 miles!! That is a lot. You should be proud, but yeah I can totally understand you being tired.

Photoshop: I will have to check what version I actually do have. I am pretty sure it's 3 or higher. That's good to know though. I will have to look into it and see. It sounds like it could be really helpful though.

Lens: I shall thanks!

Esper Terra: Well the earliest arrival date says one month from now... ha ha. But I have had packages arrive sooner. I am in no rush though. As stated before, I might look into an airbrush because it would really help speed up the process... but that's just another expense so who knows when this project will be started. :P As for Gestahl, those fabrics are expensive, but I think they are totally worth it. They are very pretty and I think they will add an extra detail to your cosplay. Plus you will be a matching groupie!

Dissidia Update: I finished making my new ponytail for Terra last night and it is currently drying! Hooray! I think within the next day or two I should be able to reattach all my old fixings. I am going to see if maybe I can make the whole thing more sturdy than it originally was. We will see though!

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 08-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #1928
MDA
Destiny Productions

I regret to say that I won't be making Kefka for next year to go with Liliana and Nefer for Con-G and Anime North... with all the other cosplays that I need to finish before him, I'm afraid I won't have time to. But he's still on my list for "definite make". As well, I don't feel anywhere up to snuff to enter him at the same level, and much of my former enthusiasm has drifted.

Ultimecia is still a GO! for Anime North But now I need to think : "What do I fill that empty space on Friday with??" Xemnas' Final Form from Kingdom Hearts comes to mind >>
Madness of Duke Venomania Kaito Shion (Vocaloid) [70%] | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) [100%] | God Tier Jake English (Homestuck) [100%] | Nightie Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshihtsuji) [100%] | Condesce (Homestuck) [100%]

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #1929
Seifer-sama

@ MDA: Well that's too bad, but I can understand. Sometimes you are just too busy, but at least there will always be next time. I am still really looking forward to this list of cosplays you have.

Dissidia Update: I think my Terra wig is now to a point where I can start working on it again. I was waiting for the ponytail glue to dry. I also realized I have to remake my earrings, they both broke at the last con. Oh well! More resin casting, yays?? Still waiting for my bodysuit for Esper Terra to arrive. I hope everyone else is making progress.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 08-31-2012, 01:37 AM   #1930
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@Seifer -

Wacom: When I get a bit more money, I'll definitely look into getting this thing. It would be nice to do some more precise photo editing.

Cecil: That's very true. When something doesn't work right, that's the time to learn about things. I've usually thought that the first time wearing any costume is a beta release. Something always seems to not work as well as one would think it would. Usually something breaks, or something is not comfortable, etc. I'm glad it got better for you regarding armor, though. Was Zelda your first armor project?

Clay: Now that you mentioned it, I think you did say it was Balsa. Balsa is very soft and can be easily carved without fancy tools. Just needs a few carving knives. Is that the way it was? You did paint a gradient on it, right?

TP Group: I'll definitely see what I can do as far as Zora link is concerned. As of tomorrow, I'm going to make it a goal to get Pen Pen done in two weeks so I can be fully focused on Cecil. Then after Cecil. it will be Zora Link and Rakushun. I could probably do Rakushun quicker than Cecil or Link bc it doesn't require lots of stuff drying since its a mascot.

Workout: Good to hear that you were able to go for your run after all. It's getting a little colder here too and days are getting shorter. I got a night light for my bike and I actually love riding after sunset. Less wind, less people on the trail, and I generally just don't like the sun and heat as you already know. I haven't done the 50 mile ride since then, but I did a few 20-30 mile rides.

Photoshop: The raw format is really nice when editing. I'll spare you the technical details, but they do take up more space and need bigger memory cards. If you ever do get the camera, then test out both jPEG and raw to see what you like more.

Esper Terra: Hopefully it arrives sooner. There have been times where I was looking for an airbrush but never got that. Are there any in particular you are looking at? I may be interested at some point. Now that I got some of the scarves, I can see that they are definitely worth what I paid. The have exceeded my expectations.

Dissidia Update: Good to hear that your new Terra wig is coming along. Does it look much different than the original in basic design? I know you said it was mostly for personal comfort. Thats too bad about your earrings. It looks like i'll be doing resin castings soon for Cecil.

@MDA- Too bad you couldn't get Kefka, but busy schedules and not wanting to rush things is completely understandable. Ultimecia should be cool, though.

Planned:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

Unread 08-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #1931
Seifer-sama

@ FinalEvangelion:

Wacom: I think it will be worth it. It should really make your editing much easier with the little pen instead of a mouse.

Cecil: I totally agree with the first wear being a test run on any costume. It seems like no matter how much you prepare for it, you will always have some kinks to work out for next time. And yes, Zelda was my first armor, shortly followed by Ganondorf and then Zant a year later. I pretty much threw myself into the deep end of the pool on that one!

Swords: Ah okay, I wasn't sure if I was just making stuff up because I couldn't quite remember, but if that sounds right to you then that must be is. Eric actually used a jigsaw for the blade because it was such an odd shape. I then covered it in paperclay and did the gradient paint job. It actually had to be repainted since you last saw it, so it looks even better now. :P

TP Group: That sounds great! I am rooting for you!! So for the mascot characters like Raku, how do you do the face?? It seems like the body could really be just a big bodysuit but a lot of mascots have complicated faces and it seems like it would be tough to get just the right shape. I am excited to see you working all of these actually. Please post pictures!!

Workout: I actually did my ballet DVD yesterday and wow... I am so sore today. I actually think I get a better workout with those than I do running. Running is just hard for me and instead of feeling worked, I just feel tired. If that makes any sense. I am glad to hear you are keeping it up and I love the idea of a light for your bike. Sunset is waaaaaaay better then during the day!

Photoshop: Sounds great! I will give it a shot when I am able to buy that camera. I am actually really excited. I am thinking what I might do is for Christmas let my family know that's what I am saving for and instead of presents, I want a donation pool towards the camera of awesome.

Esper Terra: It looks like it just passed through San Fran. So I should be getting it either today or tomorrow! I am so excited!! It's kind of funny to think that ones i have that, I just need the wig and that's the costume... Too weird. As for airbrushes. I was just going to look at Michaels for something cheap. I don't actually know all that much about airbrushing... Honestly my first thought was to rent or hire someone... but I think I would rather be in control over how it's done. Control freak... I admit. :P As for the scarves, I have just been so happy with all of the ones I have bough so far and I am glad you are as well. Those quilt ladies are so nice too.

Dissidia Update: My Terra wig is actually a step away from being completely finished! I am so excited!! I just have to reattach the beads at the back of the hair and I am done. It looks very similar to the older one, but it's a better quality wig and it's fuller than the last one. I also think I did a better job styling the bangs and attaching the bow. :P As for the earrings, I still have the mold I used, so it should be a quick fix, but then that will be all I have left for Miss Terra. I will just have to move onto something else I guess. :P

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 08-31-2012, 10:45 PM   #1932
Seifer-sama

Double post: Sorry!!

I finished my new Terra wig though and I wanted to share!!

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3278668/

My bodysuit for Esper Terra also came today and I love it!! The color is so pretty, I am almost sad I have to paint over it. :P

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 09-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #1933
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

Yay! Username change has gone through!

@Seifer:

Wacom: The mouse is definitely not an ideal way to do things when trying to do precise editing. Did you have to do lots of driver installation to get it to work with PS?

Cecil: That always seems true. Laws of physics always seem to get the best of you the first time doing any costume. Zant's helmet does look like a pretty complicated project. I don't know if you told me, but did you have a hard hat or something inside to make that helmet easily wearable?

Swords: It seems many weapons are of odd shape. I used a jig saw as well doing Duke's pink sword that has the parabolic curve to it. So it's been repainted? Can't wait to see what it looks like now. Was it just the hilt covered in paperclay, or did you put a layer along the blade as well?

TP Group: Thanks! For most mascot heads, I usually start with a hard hat (I got a bunch for a buck each at a thrift store a while back). Then I usually use steel wire that is bendable but rigid to make the basic shape of what I'm trying to make. Then I'll usually cover it in foam. That's how I did the beak for Pen Pen. If you really want the head to be solid, then a fiberglass layer isn't a bad idea as long as you put masking tape over the foam so the fiberglass doesn't eat it. I'll post pictures when I start making this one.

Workout: Ballet is a lot of exercise from what I hear. Did you ever do that at one time? TBH, I've never been to big of a fan of running. I guess because of the impact, it gets my joints sore. I know swimming is pretty good exercise as well - which I did for a while while I lived in Montana in an indoor pool. I really like night riding as long as you are careful. Not much riding the last couple days as I was busy with work and PAX.

Photoshop: That sounds like a good idea to get some money for the camera. My family has usually given me money instead of gifts for Christmas / Birthday (usually a combined deal for me).

Esper Terra: I'm glad that you were able to get your bodysuit. That must be exciting. I can understand not wanting to paint over it, but I'm sure it will look great after you do paint over it as well. I thought about getting an airbrush for armor projects, but I wasn't sure it would be worth it. I always spray-painted props and armor, but I think for Cecil I'll be brush painting everything. I totally understanding wanting to be in control of things on costumes. I'm the same way. Once I get more money, I'll get the other three scarves as well.

Dissidia Update: I told you already, but the new Terra wig looks really nice. It seems to have more defined curls than the first one although the first one was really good as well. That's good the earring should be easy. I love how you say Miss Terra So it must be somewhat of a sentimental moment for you to be done with the costume completely? I don't know if it's similar, but I always remember wanting Final Fantasy IX to go on longer after I finished it.

Planned:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

Last edited by FinalEVA : 09-03-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Unread 09-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #1934
Seifer-sama

@ FinalEVA:

Wacom: Driver installation was pretty easy actually. When I moved to my new computer I didn't realize the driver was out of date and the stupid thing didn't tell me and it wasn't working properly at first either. I eventually figured out that was the problem, updated it, and now it works fine.

Cecil: Uhg Zant's helmet was a monster project... Actually there isn't a hat on the inside or anything like that. It's completely hollow on the inside and a majority of the pressure is resting on the shoulders, not the person's head. I can show you at Sakura con if that doesn't make any sense.

Swords: I am thinking of maybe getting Eric a jigsaw for Christmas or something, it seems like a lot of props require that tool. :P As for the Terra sword, just the hilt has the paperclay. And the new paint job is a little brighter than the old, other than that, it's the same.

Mascots: Wow it sounds like a process!! So for something like Raku, how will you get the fur to sit right? Do you just glue it in place or sew it? Especially since he has an area where he has white and grey fur right next to each other.

Workout: I never actually did ballet as a class or anything. I just have a few conditioning DVDs I follow. They are pretty tough though!! As for running, I agree, it does hurt my joints and like I said, it just wears me out instead of making me feel like I worked out. I think it's all about finding what works for you. I would swim if I could but the chlorine is something my body doesn't handle well. I bet you walked a bit for PAX at least right?

Photoshop: Ha ha that's funny that your family does the same thing. :P

Esper Terra: Thank you! I will do my best. I am going to have to put her off for a while until I am able to make the dummy and possibly buy an airbrush. I think that might be really helpful for getting a good base and the extra details I can just hand paint. I think it's a good idea that you want to hand paint Cecil as well. That way you will be able to control how the weathering looks.

Dissidia Update: Aww thanks again! I am sooooo happy with it! It's hard to tell unless they are sitting right next to each other, but the new one is so much fuller than the old. The overall wig quality is also much better. As for Miss Terra, she has my respect, so Miss it is. As for when I am finished, yeah it will be really nice. I might see if Eric will want to go do a small photoshoot for me at Lithia again to commemorate the occasion! As for wanting games to go on longer, yeah I would have to say I have felt that way about a few games. Sometimes you just don't want it to end! I think some times projects are like that too. Like my Rapunzel embroidery, I finally finished it on that skirt and I am like "Nooo.... now what do I do with my life???" :P

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 09-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #1935
MDA
Destiny Productions

@FInal & Seifer : Yeah, I'm just super glad that I have understanding friends ^^ I'm looking at you Liliana and Nefer!

But I'm hoping to work on Cloud of Darkness next week after putting off finishing her. Right now we're kinda in a clean up mode at my house, and me and my sewing is messy... so will have to wait for the moment.
Madness of Duke Venomania Kaito Shion (Vocaloid) [70%] | Blake Belladonna (RWBY) [100%] | God Tier Jake English (Homestuck) [100%] | Nightie Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshihtsuji) [100%] | Condesce (Homestuck) [100%]

2014 Cons/Events:
Too many events for 2013, to see the full list please visit here: MDA's Schedule

Facebook | deviantART
MDA is offline   Reply With Quote