Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #1201
jantsu2307
Cidi

Seifer-sama: I made it from plywood and covered it with gesso which gives the weapon a metallic shine/touch. After that just add the paints and other details
jantsu2307 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #1202
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@Seifer: I think I'll be doing more progress photos this time around since this is a super experimental project. lol
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #1203
Seifer-sama

@ Terra~Esper: I hear you! I wish I could adopt all the lonely kitties in the world, but I wouldn't have enough room for them all. ^^; For now, I think two is the limit... oh wait three. I have a stray outside I care for.

@ jantsu2307: Oh okay! Thank you! Great job!

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%
Charlotte Elbourne - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 20%
Meier Link - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 10%
A-ko - Project A-ko - 80%
Minwu - Final Fantasy II - 20%

Planned Projects:
Mia Fey - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Sorceress Edea - Final Fantasy VIII
Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX
Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon (Someday!!)
Seifer-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #1204
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

@Tifaia: Hahaha, indeed! I totally agree with you! ^^ And yay for purple CoD!~

@jantsu: Wow, your sword is mighty impressive. O_O It looks like it'd be the real thing!! Exciting! ^^ and WOW Europe's championship competition? WCS? that's huge! I wish you the best of luck next year! and it makes it even more exciting that you'd enter as WoL.

@Seifer: Wait-what? You mean you already bought your fabric for Edea? WHEN DID I MISS THAT?! XD That's fantastic! And yeah, I hope to get some pictures up of my other FF cosplays soon. xD The ones I finished aren't from FF dissidia though. ^^; (I did a bunch of stupidly obscure ones that I DOUBT ANYONE would even remember who they are... Stella from FF V?) Oo

@Terra & Seifer: I'd adopt kitty cats as well... x( *heart sick for cats*

I finally got a picture of half of my Dissidia group from the con in August. http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3053157/ I wanted to share cause... I'M STILL GIDDY OVER THAT DAY!!! >O< Uweee!~ *dances* And a new favorite with me and Firion: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3053420/ !!!

Last edited by Liliana : 09-13-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #1205
Terra~Esper
Velvet Rose Cosplay

@Lil and Seifer: -grin- I love kitty cats! I can't help but wanna adopt them all. ^.^;;;

Terra v.3 95%
[Ongoing Project]

Maiden Zelda 15%
(Have the fabric, patterns and ears.)

Opera Celes: 45%
(The base dress is mostly put together. Detailing the bodice and patterning the overlay detail.)
Terra~Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #1206
Hee-Hee
+Twinzik+

Liliana: HUGE GROUP IS HUGE!! You guys look awesome!

Next Con: Anime Matsuri!

Simon Petrikov - Adventure Time
Jack Frost - Rise of the Guardians
Sandman - Rise of the Guardians

Crunchyroll Cosplay Ambassador
Check out Crunchyroll HERE

Hee-Hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 10:19 AM   #1207
Seifer-sama

@ Tifaia: Experimental costumes are exciting!! I am sure you will have a lot of fun with this one too. I look forward to those progress pictures.

@ Liliana: Yep, I bought it uh... not too long ago (I can't actually remember. :P) I am totally interested in seeing any FF cosplays, although when you said you didn't think anyone would recognize them, I almost hoped said costume was Mindu from FF2. Your group is super awesome by the way! I wish I could have been there! The FF group at the last con I went to had a lot of FF7 and FF8 and not much else.

@ Terra~Esper & Liliana: Kitties are sweet and innocent and deserve happy homes. So i can understand wanting to adopt any and all of them.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 09-14-2011, 11:33 AM   #1208
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@Liliana: That is an awesomely huge group. I want one like that! >.>

@Seifer: I wish I could get a good photo of the sketch I finished up. I don't have a scanner since...well I never needed one. lol Dissidia is easily the best game for grabbing screenshots. Thank goodness for that save/replay feature. But I'm kind of getting sick of looking at CoD's butt. -_- Had to get all up in there to figure out where some of the black straps around her hips connected. There's only so much butt action a girl can take. Hopefully if I have time today I'll be make my trip to the fabric store.
Unread 09-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #1209
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

@Terra & Seifer-sama: I especially want to adopt kittys that others don't want because of differences. Like, cats with missing tail, legs, blind cats, deaf cats... I once knew a three legged cat, and he was the sweetest little thing on earth! ;_; His front arm got caught in a farming machinery when he was little... Thankfully, he had a home but he was so sweet.~ ^^; The sweetheart's nickname was Tripod. LOL. XDDDD He has much love.~
I soooo badly want to adopt a kitty...

@Seifer: That's great to hear then! ^^ YAY! And KEKEKEKEKE, I already cosplayed him don'tcha know? http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2374049/ I want to redo the cosplay a bit though! And hopefully soon once I get all my other cosplays in the making finished. ^_^

@Hee-Hee: Thank you! ^__^ I'm still sad though that the rest of the group didn't make it for the shoot... There was much more of us, Bartz, Jecht, Warrior of Light, Cloud, Kefka.. ect. Oh well! We were still blessed to have a group to begin with.~ ^^;

@tifaia: Haha indeed! I LOVE that save/replay feature in Dissidia, it makes cosplaying sooo much easier in life. When I was getting more ref pics for Emperor, I was taking pictures of EVERY SINGLE angle possible, I was worse than paparazzi. ...And I never checked out a guy so much in my life... <////<
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2011, 12:29 AM   #1210
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@All: *clears throat*

BEADS!

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3054339/

The madness has begun. Broke out my plastic molds and made these babies. The hip beads will look better on the outfit, I promise. But the outfit is in progress.

Speaking of which, fall sucks when you want pastel colors. I'm going to have to do a ton of dyeing this time and pray that it all works. It's scary. lol But pushing forward. Keeping my head up. I will make it work!
Unread 09-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #1211
Terra~Esper
Velvet Rose Cosplay

@tifa: I'm sure it'll be fine. Don't worry so much.

@Lil: You should. They're soooo cute. And I love your pictures! That group was awesome. ^.^

@Seifer and everyone else: Hi!!! -waves-

-sigh- I find my lack of progress to be disturbing.

Terra v.3 95%
[Ongoing Project]

Maiden Zelda 15%

(The base dress is mostly put together. Detailing the bodice and patterning the overlay detail.)
Unread 09-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #1212
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@Tifaia - nice progress on the beading. I haven't done much beading but I guess male costumes don't have many beads.

@Lil - looks like an awesome Dissidia group. Having a pet is really nice. I don't know about cats, but Akiba keeps my life pretty busy now days. Starting in January, Akiba will be living with a cat because the roommate I'll be moving in with has a kitty.

@Seifer - Did you get your fabric yet for Edea? Good luck on that.

@Terra - Back to work! I'm kidding. My progress isn't so great right now either.

@Terra and Tifaia - Are you all going to Yule-con? I may be able to work that one out. I only have one more of the eight hour class on Saturday.

@everyone - not too much progress here. I am getting through Duke though on Tales of Vesperia. I do kind of want to make his sword translucent and light up. That may be a bit too ambitious though. Oh yeah, I did get the fabric for Pen Pen from Evangelion during JoAnn's fleece sale. That will probably replace Sack Boy as my mascot since that fabric is wearing out a bit. It's a sock type fabric. Pen Pen will be much warmer though.

Oh yeah, so it looks like I'll be moving to Seattle in January. All my friends that I went to Montana with as an undergrad moved there, so I'll be following. I'll definitely be going to Sakura Con this year. I don't know if I'll be going to Fanime, though, as it seems that my usual group isn't so excited about going again this year. I want to go still .

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #1213
Terra~Esper
Velvet Rose Cosplay

@Final: I dunno yet. At this point it depends on if they'll let me volunteer and if I can find crash space.

Terra v.3 95%
[Ongoing Project]

Maiden Zelda 15%

Unread 09-16-2011, 11:20 AM   #1214
Seifer-sama

@ Tifaia: HA HA HA! (about CoD's butt) I felt the same way about Terra, I had to keep flipping the model around so I could figure out what the heck was goning on with her crazy wraps around her waist. :P I had to keep telling people that I was honestly not trying to look up her dress! You bead progress looks great by the way! So you actually made all of those beads??

@ Liliana: Oh! You are amazing. I had no idea you did a cosplay of him! He was my favorite character in FF2. I always thought that if I had darker skin, I would totally cosplay as him! If you do decide to remake the costume, what kind of changes are we talking about?

@ Terra~Esper: Nyaaa!! Hiiiiiiii!

@ FinalEvangelion: The fabric hasn't show up yet, but the dyes arrived on Wednesday (You rock Dharma Trading) so I am pretty excited. Glad to hear you are making progress. As for a light up sword, I think i have stumbled on some tutorials similar to that on the forums. Have you checked there? And moving to Seattle huh? That's going to be fun. I like that city. Hopefully you can still make it to Fanime though, if not, at least I will see you for Sakura con.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 09-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #1215
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

@Terra: Had to throw in a Star Wars reference didn't you? >.>

@Final: I'm not sure if I'm going. If I do, it'd only be for a couple of hours. It was way too expensive for a one day pass. lol But if we can get a photo shoot or something set up I can work out something to at least show up for that.

@Seifer: Yep yep. Made all the beads myself. I just used a polymer clay and some molds that I had. The darker beads I worked in pearl colors before baking, the lighter ones were painted after.

Just did my cutouts today and going to start dyeing test #1. Away we go!