Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Unread 07-21-2003, 01:58 PM   #1
Mara

New Elegant Gothic Lolita store

I want to announce that our new Elegant Gothic Lolita clothing store is now open.
If you are looking for items for EGL or J Rock cosplay, please take a look at our site. We have all our items in stock, so you can be assured that our turnaround time will be fast.

Our site address is: http://www.inthestarlight.com

If you place an order by July 29th with a credit card or PayPal, you will definitely get your items in time for Otakon 2003.

This post really belongs in the spam category, but I thought it might be of interest to J Rock and EGL cosplayers around here. ^_^
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-15-2003, 07:45 PM   #2
katrinastrife

Hey there!

You guys have lots of cool stuff, but why no dresses?

^_^;; I just love EGL stuff. My friend got that "Homemade Lolita" magazine, and we're gonna make a ton of stuff from it!
Unread 09-16-2003, 01:24 AM   #3
Mara

We're designing some new stuff as we speak, actually, dresses included. This is actually a good chance for me to announce some things...

In the next 2 weeks, we will be posting the following new items:

2 new skirts. One of these will be super fancy (we're calling it the "Tea Party" skirt) and a new fancy pink skirt with black lace will be going up as well.

We're going to have a new style of blouse, extra fancy, and probably with detachable sleeves, as most of the blouses from Baby the Stars Shine Bright and other Japanese stores have.

In the accessories department, lacey chokers and new head piece styles will be added. We are trying to decide on a pattern for heart shaped purses, and another purse design with crosses on it, but those may not be added to the site as soon as the other things.

And we are hoping to post our first dress style with this new batch of clothes. It will most likely have detachable sleeves, and will come in White, Black, Black with White lace, Blue, and Pink, just like everything else.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2003, 07:26 PM   #4
ToshiyaMizukori
Extremely Shy D:

Oh wow, all the new stuff you're designing sounds so cool, I can't wait to see them. I'll most certainly think about buying something since I get lazy making my Gothic Lolita clothes^^.
Unread 09-18-2003, 07:19 AM   #5
MadEddy

oh, sw33t. i don't wear EGL myself, but i have a friend who I am definitely going to show your site to.
Unread 09-21-2003, 12:48 PM   #6
Ashika
Just a little FRUiTsy

Wow. Love the site. I'm keeping it on my favorites list.
Ashika is offline   Reply With Quote