Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-23-2003, 03:26 AM   #16
nuriko001
fuwakyo

HAHHA>.i suggest you make your own plaid HAHAHA>. too expensive! hehe i'm from canada!!thehe:P..

i wanted to do jyanken pyon..but meh hehe.. i like min moni outfits hehe they're cool hehe.
nuriko001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-23-2003, 06:05 AM   #17
BabySnowLeopard
Panthera Sapiens K

OMG Aya's Ne~e? dress X_x THE most atrocious thing EVAR! But the song is so cute T_T

Errr... yeah actually LOL I just realized all three costumes are Aya costumes *rofl* but only two are Ayaya =3

And yes X_X the ugly concert top-layer outfits... they're always sooooo bad, because they're obviously just covers for more costumes X_X and they're so baggy n stuff, and have crappy velcro jobs for quick changes BLEH

Ooou Shabondama O_O I so wanna see the PV. As my friend said about the song tho... "It hurts the ears... and vicariously the throat." True dat X_x but it kinda grows on ya. It's SO random tho! I really could do without the random monologue, as much as I love Rika, and as cute a job I thought she did, it just seemed SO out of the blue O_o And the r-rolling REALLY annoyed me... Hitomi sounds very good... and Reina! I really don't agree with making a new girl the center, but OMG she is amazing! I can see that Tsunku is trying to push the new girls in front before MM splits, so I guess it's tolerable. Reina does a really good job too *_* I hated her before cuz I thought she was ugly, but her talent more than makes up for it. She's instantly become a favorite of mine lol... but Sayumi is still cuter XD They'll put her thru singing boot camp and hopefully she will at least be as good as Rika and Asami O_O;;; *choke*

Hmm well I have access to every Hello! Morning there ever was O.O but I've only bothered to watch a few, as entertaining as it is XD I should watch more XD Ou... and the classics... Ayaka's English school =D *hearts* But umm... Sexy Onna Jyuku... don't watch that, it sucks X_x

OMG... so who here hates Iku ZYX! Fly High ? X_x Why did they have to take Mari out of Mini Moni for THIS? *dies* These new groups scare me. And just the fact that the ROMANS group is based on Sexy Onna Jyuku gives me doubts. Waahhh I want Momusu to split NOW! 15nin momusu clearly is not working, I personally can't wait for the Sakura and Otome groups to debut T_T *crycry*

~Kie
BabySnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2003, 09:55 PM   #18
Himemiya
AAAHHH INTERFACING

I approved of Mari leaving mini moni, but WHY put her in a group with 10 year olds, and then not make her the visible leader? She looks like all the other girls in the cover! Grrrrrrrr.

I was gonna make minimoni plaid with looooots of tshirt transfers o.o;
Himemiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2003, 10:45 PM   #19
Ryukku X
Maji horeteru jan~! <3

Quick post...Lol.

Sexy Onna Jyuku isn't that bad....Goto's questions are cute. Lol. And sometimes, just the show itself is funny to watch. Oh, and it's Ayaka's Suprise English lesson. ^.^ It's the thing after most every Bishoujo Kyouiku II. Lol. ^.^
Ryukku X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 04:04 AM   #20
Phavorianne
mutant Favonius

uwaaa, it is bad! It's so dorky and low budget! XDDDDD *hearts devil maki tho* But that doesn't make up for it!! X3

I always feel sorry for the girls when watching Ayaka's English School... they're so embarrassingly bad ROFL Hrm... I think they need to teach Tsunku some Engrish, too ;P
Phavorianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 11:15 AM   #21
waynekaa
Evil USA Musume Producer

Paffo should cosplay as Devil Maki and Span can be Angel Maki!
Yuu-chan's good at English. :O
waynekaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 01:55 PM   #22
petitemusu
"kocchi. u~n. kocchi..."

tabifu - Morning Musume/H!P are getting very popular so I think a lot more people will recognize you. There are a lot of people planning groups for next year. So give it a try. And it's not always about whether someone recognizes you or not. If you like the person and enjoy cosplaying in the costume go for it!!

Phavorianne - We should try to get a large group together just for fun We could be crazy and film silly "backstage" stuff *lol* I'll get pics of my guitar soon ^_^

Quote:
...I wonder if anyone beats Baby Snow Leopard's affinity in Ayacosplayness >=D she gets stuck doing an aya even when she doesn't want to..... X3
Doesn't want to cosplay Aya??!! Except for the much talked about Ne~e? costume most of hers are super cute...or is that the problem? *laugh*

BabySnowLeopard - I'm not incredibly impressed with Shabondama. Sounds like they're all shouting. But they do look pretty in the video. I'm not thrilled by the new subgroups either. I haven't listened to them, but their clothing is rather >.< Don't know if I'll be happy or not with the split :/

Quote:
Errr... yeah actually LOL I just realized all three costumes are Aya costumes *rofl* but only two are Ayaya =3
*lol* That was just a wild guess of mine! Will you have these done before the end of the year? ^^

Waynekaa - I hear Yuko, Kaori, and Kei are pretty good with English because of business matters

After all that babble here's my costume update:

Cut out the fabric for Aya's costume. Soon will be putting it together ^_^

So many new places to visit!
**Ichinichi Girls **Risque Cutie **ING JPop Troupe **
petitemusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2003, 02:08 PM   #23
waynekaa
Evil USA Musume Producer

Well if Span doesn't like Aya, there's always other girls like Kie/Kei/Kie/Kei/Kie/Kei.

Yeah! There's only a few Bishoujo Kyouiku with Yuko, but everytime Ayaka tries to teach her something, Yuko's like >.> I already know that one. Hitomi and Nono have got some of the best "lessons" tho.

Yumi: Can't wait to see how your Aya comes out! And pictures of your Sports Car Mika.

Himemiya: T-shirt transfers would work and if it's what your familiar with it might be the fastest way for you to do it.
waynekaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2003, 01:09 AM   #24
gcmoffmoorex
Koibito Bugiugi!

i've done a few h!p costumes:
kago souda! we're alive (live outfit) http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers...ostumeid=10405
kago rr21 (blue outfit) http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers...ostumeid=12458
kago salt5 http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers...ostumeid=29516
kago otome pasta ni kandou (still working on) http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers...ostumeid=14711

im probably gonna plan to do more but i have to finish my otakon costumes first =x
Unread 07-25-2003, 02:17 AM   #25
Phavorianne
mutant Favonius

=O =O =O Eeeeeee that sounds fun, Yumi!
Ah, one of the best things about H!P cosplay has got to be the crazy fun you can have goofing off and taking ridiculous pix ^o^!! Whee~ there are so many H!P costumes I wanna make now!

I really liked the way the new shuffle groups turned out! When I first saw them and heard the samples, I didn't like them at all. But now that I've seen more, I really like it! The costumes are kinda boring, but at least they're not really bad. And two of the three songs are really cute!! I can't wait till I can get my hands on some full length PVs *_*

Yay! Yet more H!P cosplayers! Hey, I think I saw you at AI once in Momusu cosplay ^o^!

~Paff
Phavorianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2003, 03:26 AM   #26
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
teMaki~ teMaki~

I hope so~
I also wanna cos them but i dont' want to hear everyone saying "which anime is it from?" 0_o

I was thinking Mari was taken out of Mini Moni is wrong, very wrong. I think she is the spirit of Mini Moni dont' u guys think?

I personally think the As for one day costume is very nice too! I would wanna do that someday!

*crys* doing my own plaid can take long.....let me see if I have time~ Woudl want to make the mini moni outfit for halloween though~~

Maki
Maki Yu.Ki.Ame is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2003, 10:59 AM   #27
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Yes, Mari was the spirit of Mini Moni *sigh* Plus she was the only one who had a hair color other than black in that group so know it's a little boring to watch them -.-;

Anyone interested in doing RR21 or Otakon next year? ^.^ Just check the thread in my sig if you are. ^__^

I don't really like 7 Air or Water 11, but I luv Salt 5. Plus those moves are so easy to learn hehe ^^ I still haven't got the ending part of RR21 down as yet >_>;
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2003, 11:59 AM   #28
petitemusu
"kocchi. u~n. kocchi..."

Paff - My list of H!P costumes gets longer each time I surf the net It's not fair!!!!! *lol* Goofiness reigns at AM!!

gcmoffmoorex - You're so cute in the RR21 costume. I always liked that one, but I can understand it being too hot *_*

Maki - When Crystal and I dressed in our Tanpopo costume at AX2k2 people asked us "What anime are you from?" and we would say "We're Morning Musume! Tanpopo Desu!" Their reply was "I've never heard of that anime..." *lol* So we spent that morning just going around saying randomly "Morning Musume! Tanpopo desu!" Spreading the joy ^_^ But in our Mini Moni costumes almost everyone recognized us. It was cool.

As For One Day has some beautiful costumes. Very tempting

I was very disappointed when Mari was taken out of MiniMoni. She "created" them and rather held them together I think. I was worried the music would change drastically, but I have two singles and it still sounds very much the same. But nothing can replace Jankenpyon or Hinamatsuri *^^*

Cyber Wolf - I wish I could join, but I'll most likely never be able to travel to Otakon. Take lots of pics!

The order of my fave Shuffle Groups 2k3 songs are:
7Air
Salt5
11Water

I guess that's why I'm excited about making the 7Air costumes ^_^ I haven't seen the PVs yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

So many new places to visit!
**Ichinichi Girls **Risque Cutie **ING JPop Troupe **
petitemusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2003, 12:16 PM   #29
Himemiya
AAAHHH INTERFACING

petitemusu! Did you use a pattern for your Sexy8 costume, or did you just wing it? o.O I'm thinking of making Ayaka's, or maybe Maris... AAHHHH I forgot I'm going to be blonde! >.< How on earth would a blonde Ayaka in a black dress look? O.o

Do you have Bittorrent? The english Momusu community is really in on Bittorrents lately, so everything's coming out BT ^^;
Himemiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2003, 06:09 PM   #30
BabySnowLeopard
Panthera Sapiens K

Wheeee big groups of H!P fun! Sounds good!! X3

Well two of my costumes are for Ani-Magic O.O the other one, likely to be for next year _o_

I really cannot approve of taking Mari out of the group SHE created =_= that group was her baby. I can see why they did it though. The other girls grew up... and all of a sudden Mari was the odd one out, so instead of swapping the other members out, they took Mari out and changed the Mini Moni image X_x at least, that's my theory. Booooooo! But especially, to take Mari out, and put her in ZYX?? X_X It doesn't do her justice. (This coming from a non-Mari fan too!!) The new song makes me cringe O_<

Oh! lol gcmoffmoorex... dunno what to call you ^_^;; we saw you at AI once in your Souda costume, with a friend dressed as Mari XD lol. We met the Mari at AX too =D I really loved her pink and blue version of Mari (in my opinion, much better colors than the regular Mini Moni colors ^^; it was cute)

omg you haven't seen the shuffle videos =O it's a crime! XD You must! asap!! lol I like them a lot! I didn't care for the songs much when I heard the samples... but the videos make it all better!! 7 Air I think is the best song... but Salt 5 is my favorite video. The 7 Air video was slightly disappointing... I really think the group was miscast X_x But yes, the outfits are indeed cute... except that Risa's new look (carried to Shabondama *dies*) disturbs me.

Ahhh I really want to make one of Aya's concert outfits... I can't find any pictures of it online tho T_T maybe I'll just have to scan it =P

~Kie
BabySnowLeopard is offline   Reply With Quote